ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/trumps-border-wall-attacks-the-wrong-immigration-crisis-000286
twitter.com/ap/status/824329301306839047
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b a s e d
a
s
e
d

He's also hiring border patrol and ICE

you NEETs should apply

Kek

LIBSHITS BTFO

:'(

fucken glorious, so THAT'S how mexicans are gonna pay for the wall, he will simply charge the illegals, how can one man be so genious?

What is ICE user?

>rapid building
He's going to have to, and find some way the next president after him doesn't immediately tear it down

What a time to be alive

MUH DIK

the fact of dolan trump as president is slowly starting to hit me

dear god what have we memed

but... my free shit!

my beautiful free shit paid with american tax payer's money?...

all my dreams shattered! do I have to fucking work to fix my own country now?

Fuck this anticipation is killing me. Can a wall actually be built of this magnitude? Will it even be effective?

Protesters will interfere with building the wall.

>in office less than a week
>already doing more than the last President

Congratulations America!

B T F O

>sanctuary cities

I never understood the point of this. Are democrats happy about making public their disdain for law?

THIS IS HOW FASCISM STARTS

protesters will be shot

this is Trump country now, not pussy Obama

Fuck bordering the California border, how's Arizona for comfy levels how fast is their internet

>no source

>you NEETs should apply
I need a new job. Any recommendations for a recent HS grad who works full time in a grocer?

I want to apply for a cop but border patrol and ICE would do great

The latter is all I wanted.

WTF I love fascism now

ALL I DO
IS
WIN

What the fuck is a sanctuary city?

GOOD

>tfw been CMPD in NC for 3 years
>trying to laterally transfer over to I W this year to serve the glorious Trumpenstaffel

>stripping fundnig for sanctuary cities to build the wall.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE, I'M CORRECT WHEN I SAY THIS IS DELICIOUS IRONY, RIGHT?

Yes, because their fellow democrats hate law.

nigger music

leddit cucks are freaking out, what a time to be alive

The Mexicans will just start using boats like the Africans are doing when they "flee" to Europe.

A wall won't do shit.

Don't be sad...Think of it as family reunification.

>border control = fascism

every country is fascist lol, what a fucking idiot

if USA wasn't so desired by everyone and receive so much more immigration than any other country, then it wouldn't need the wall

Cities where illegals are safe, immigrations laws are not enforced there

trump will never run for president, he will never get the nomination, he will never win, he will never actually build the wall

Legit interested, where do i start and sign up?

I'm in San Diego CA (Yes i know, faggot state)

>Can a wall actually be built of this magnitude
What is the Great Wall of China?

HIGH FIVE ME BOYS WE KEEP WINNING

It's just a wall. Concrete and more concrete. No one is living in it, so it doesn't exactly have to adhere to building codes and inspection.

2 years tops to build this thing.

Like almost every major city in the USA?

Do you want to look up the word and read for a second?

I think I heard this was the first time union leaders have been brought to the White House, or first time in decades.

I don't know how Obama will show his face again, he said he'd speak up if Trump is out of line.

I think my penis just moved.

KEK YES, LEFTIST SCUM ON SUICIDE WATCH :-))))

And yet he accomplishes absolutely nothing, lol.

Central American asylum-seekers BTFO the Wall.

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/trumps-border-wall-attacks-the-wrong-immigration-crisis-000286

This

You can make a killing as an immigration officer if you keep your head low, very easy to make connections and start your own little smuggling scheme.

This is true but it will make it harder to pass with large amount of drugs and firearms, also the wall is also a symbol, if Trump do things right the wall will be there for a long time and will always be *Trump Wall*

If an illegal commits a crime in the city the city will not disclose their illegal immigrant status so they won't be deported. Mindboggling right?

i won't be impressed until he legalizes weed federally, if he is truly a business man then the economy will benefit with over 47 billion.

Ease your mind. Trump will take care of us.

San Francisco user here

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Can a burger inform me on where Executive orders can be read? There's only 2 on the whitehouse.gov and it sounds like he has made way more than that.

>Protesters stand linking arms where the wall is supposed to be built
>Built it a few feet North
>"Ur Mexican now. Enjoy"

Alternatively
>Protesters link arms where the wall is supposed to be built
>Pour concrete on them forever encasing them inside the wall
>Parts of the wall now have vague impressions of stone people linking arms
>In other places where flesh was exposed it rots away and there are bones sticking out
>An eternal reminder about how we don't fuck around

B E S T
P R E S I D E N T
E V E R

This man is so fucking based, I can't believe it.

What do you think it'll look like?

>Strip funding from sanctuary cities
based
praise kek

holeeee shit this is the real deal.
I regret voting for Hillpuppy now.

Nice one

My shitty governor isn't going to like this.
(from CT by the way)

He said he'll sue the feds if this type of thing happened.

Should I quit college to go be a watcher on the Trump Wall?

Cities where the police are not legally compelled to report illegal immigrants to the feds.

I.e. most cities.

Generally, the logic is along the lines of
>If we reported everyone to the feds, we would never get people to come forward as witnesses to crimes, and so they would be unsolved. It's not the job of our local police to enforce federal laws.

twitter.com/ap/status/824329301306839047

How big is the wall going to be? One big stretch from west to east?

Could you please send some of your winning our way America? We're desperately low on it over here....

cuck cities welcoming the illegal cultural enrichment

I used to live in Morristown Tennessee. I don't know if it's still the same way, but that town used to be drowning in illegals. Paying for everything with foodstamps, then walking out to their nice cars talking on their iPhones. I'd really like to see them go back.

He's not even pro weed.

he can keep getting away with it...

So Much Win!!!

This, it wont stop all drugs but it will reduce the supply, raise prices, and reduce the cartel profits while increasing their risk.

>Hungary

HERESY

SCUM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I BET YOU GET BRIBES FROM MIGRANTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Massive mega-project by Obongo, that would build a shitload of shelters for illegals all over while they wait to be nationalized, all paidby tax. Incidentaly, it's thrice as expensive as a wall and the cause of one fourth of USA's current super-debt.

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it. It is made by leftists, and leftists are supported by Jews.

Also? You haven't heard of illegals stalling inside these cities for as long as 6 years without paying tax, and turning the sanctuary cities into a nexus for drug and child trafficking.

Yeah. Thanks Obongo.

Am I in a dream lads?

No, finish degree then be an officer in trumps rwds military wing

>ceding land to a foreign nation
>killing dissidents like the Chinese regime

Fantastic solutions coming from a 15 year old like yourself.

Shouldn't you get rid of the illegals first before building a wall? Might as well go all the way instead of half assing it

pls respond

The United States Navy is a bit more of an obstacle than the Italian one.

guess he was right when he said there will be so much winning you will probably want to stop winning

Excellent idea. 60 billion for a wall that is going to displace a lot of Americans, may be impossible to build because of terrain, can be gone over, under or around and will cause billions more to guard against sabotage. Also if Mexico is forced to pay for it through tariffs either their economy will collapse creating even more determined efforts to get into the US or it will result in a trade war with one of America's more important trade partners.

No

I am a massive pothead, and this is fucking stupid. Weed should just stay semi-legal. It is better as a taboo in the US than outright legal. Local growers/dealers can still make their money, keeps government out of it. Big growers who deal other shit and have their hands in other stuff don't get too much power.

Legalization is a horrible idea-even if you do love the herbaljew.

We have a very strong coast guard

Also there's a huge navy base in San Diego

Didnt he freeze hiring for federal jobs?

>we
no my friend
hilldog fucked up on every level then (you) made it possible
thankyou for making the next 8 years BIGLY fun

>haha stupid drupftfkins he's never gonna build the wall
>w-well Mexico won't p-pay for it h-haha btfo
>I-IT WON'T DO ANYTHING ANYWAY SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Doesn't work that way, freedom aint free. You gotta start the fire, then maybe we help those who help themselves. Like france did for us at one point.

Sure, you'll be earning quite good money and get the chance to shoot a couple beaners without facing any charges.

Fucking win-win.

Our feeble minds cannot grasp the glory of this wall until we are shown.

Trump goes to battle for America!

I meant produce, not people obviously.

The problem with deporting illegals right now is they can find their way back in by next week. It's a huge issue in San Diego.