A hugely expensive govt program that won't help the problem

>A hugely expensive govt program that won't help the problem.

Way to go Trump!

Copying from another thread, credit to that guy.

Fucking this.

MSM whining about the walls "Huge cost" is legit fake news.

10 billion only sounds like a lot to plebs who don't understand economy of scale and how it pertains to the national budget. 10 billion is FUCKING LESS THAN 2% of our ANNUAL military budget. Not even the entire fucking budget - just the military budget by its fucking self.

Get ready for retarded liberals to complain about taxes for the wall when they were perfectly OK with tax plans that would have cost us upwards of 25% of the total national revenue.

It really makes you question if libshits ever step foot in an economics class. Their entire philosophy seems to be "Money grows on trees when it's for something we want, but then magically becomes scarce as soon as it goes to something we don't like".

Oh and not to mention that the wall will likely take at least 3 years to build, which means the cost can be split per quarter and sum up to less than 0.1% of our annual federal budget.

ZERO
POINT
ONE
PER-FUCKING-CENT

The left has completely lost their fucking mind. It's fucking nothing.

>This huge amount of money is fucking nothing even though it could be used on countless social programs but I hate black people so my facts must be correct 10 billion is a teeny tiny amount of money

Does it physically hurt to be this stupid?

Im sorry but you have to go back

You're fucking retarded. 10 billion is huge to you. 10 billion is tipping money to the US government. The states lose billions of dollars because of illegal immigration, and you think 10 billion matters.

Read a fucking book you dumb cunt.

Wow, why are you bashing welfare and food stamps, OP?

Did you even read the rest of the post?

>10 BILLION IS LITERALLY NOTHING THERE'S MONEY EVERYWHERE
>THOSE GODDAMN WELFARE QUEENS TAKING ALL OUR MONEY BURN THE NIGGERS

k?

You know how much the whole sanctuary city stuff costs you right?

>$10B is not alot

this is how we got into this problem.

>10bln is a lot of money taken over the entire duration of the building and the entire US budget
>Illegal immigration is free
>Walls don't work
>Mexico won't pay for the wall one way ir another

If you wrote each of your lies on a brick and put it on the southern border, the wall would have been finished already

Godamn man kill yourself. We lose billions more each year on illegal immigration. The wall tops that, so really, we're freeing up budget or adding to it. Kill yourself.

US businesses benefit greatly from illegal immigration.

US taxpayers will be paying for the wall.

>Thieves benefit greatly from stealing

This us how stupid you sound. Why do you support illegal immigration? It undermines your economy and the employment of your own people.

Do you even Economics?

Would be better spent and more useful dropping $10B in cash from a plane over the U.S. It's only 10B, right?

Except it's not gonna cost 10bn, if it really is going to span at least 1000 miles and be about 55 feet tall (including the underground part). It'll probably cost more like 25bn.

Yes. Lower wages undercut the buying power of Americans and much of the money is taken out of the US economy because it's sent to Beanland

You underestimate Trump

He never built a 1 thousand mile long wall of a few tens of feet height.

My figures are based on construction experts estimations.

illegals gotta live and eat someplace, that puts $$ into the US economy. Any dollars taken international by them is small effect on other impacts of the economy.

It takes dollars out and puts cents back in

He's building a wall which Mexico will pay.

go stick your finger in a dyke. economists disagree with you.

I won't have to, Trump is building a whole new one :^)

What will it be built of? Concrete? Sounds like an insane waste of resources. But Trump doesn't give a shit, right

>insane waste of resources
it is. but shitkickers would rather do that than have a Pres who had a private email server.

I cant understand for the life of me why liberals actually want this globalism to continue. I mean theyre angry, theyre bitter.. Everything they do is merely a reaction to that anger. It makes no sense. This is the most batshit situation in history. Those people are either totally confused, content because they get something from it or a mixture. There is nothing that a person gets from living like this, anything that is already done can be done without sacrafice.

It has to do with the social structure and being caught up in that. You can make the world a better place for all, but if those people dont understand it 100% they will tear it down. Whatever happened to self-control, responsibility and understanding through insight?

Globalism is here to stay, denying that would be handing the world over to China. But the wall has nothing to do with globalism, and everything to do with a govt jobs program to build something that's not needed. It's anti-capitalist.
And when exactly did right-wingers become so against the free market?

the best social program is a job you fucking nigger