Would ayahuasca cure my friend's drug addiction?

Would ayahuasca cure my friend's drug addiction?

or is it just a meme?

who gives a shit?

>BUILD

>taking drugs to make you stop taking drugs
>Mexican intellectual

well, cold turkey isnt working

I'm kinda desperate here

Mexicans seem to have the "every man for himself" mentality

Worked for me with LSD. I stopped doing drugs pretty much entirely after that.

can you describe why?

I think my friend is doing drugs because his cute ex-wife dumped him for her co-worker

would LSD achieve the same effects?

Burroughs says it doesn't, depends on whether you trust Burroughs.

where do you think the "safe spaces" and "holding space" chants from mindless leftists came from? their influencers going to ayahuasca "churches" where they vomit and shit all over themselves (look it up nigger) and call that "getting well". neohippy cucks btfo.

I smoked DMT and aside from feeling pretty neat afterwards, it didn't make me want to stop doing drugs.

it could, fucks you up so bad you just want to be sober

If he's beta enough to worry about a girl then strong hallucinogens are too powerful for him and will make him kill himself most likely. I'm not a weak faggot though so exploring psychedelics is a way of learning more about myself and defining my path in life. That path doesn't include drugs anymore, something psychedelics taught me.

OP you should try jenkem

christ will
if he takes ayahuasca he may or may not find him

>supporting people of the same flag on the internet

ebin magick confirmed, Sup Forums meme'd you into autism

It's possible. LSD contributed to my quitting of cigarettes. However, I was already experienced with psychs at the time.
Shrooms are my favorite. Never tried DMT though. Be careful though, you're never the same after a trip.

Does your friend want to quit drugs?
If not all it will do is create a larger high for him to chase. DMT is a spiritual experience and it's effects aren't fully backed by the scientific community (i.e. Your mileage may vary).

You're thinking Ibogaine, not Ayahuasca.

I already had autism..fuck your bigotry

I've wanted to quit drugs for a long time now, but each time I try I always end up coming back before too long. Sometimes I'll hold out for a few months, other times I can't even make it a few weeks. But the end result is always the same, I'm back on the pipe smoking my life away. I don't want to be a junkie the rest of my life, but getting high is the only way I can cope with being alone all the time.

>addicted to drug

>take a drug to quit drugs

Mexican intellectual spotted

only if he really wants to, and it doesnt get cured automatically. He has to work for it.

it's a meme, especially in the casee of opiates (any physical addiction for sure)

it will not magically reprogram your mindset