Protesters Will Block Bulldozers

Protesters will block bulldozers and interfere with building the wall. How should Trump respond? How can we help?

Soros could send thousands of protesters. Will Trump finally be stumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

faceb--k.com/profile.php?id=100013575753752
youtu.be/MY-_FR8WREs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one shot into the air and they run like pussies

>Declare federal property
>Clearance only access
>Anyone without clearance will be detained and questioned on grounds of suspicious activity

National Guard deployed.

Tear gas and flashbangs.

Anyone disobeying orders to disperse will be promptly arrested and charged with govermental obstruction.

To show the (((protesters))) the govt isn't joking they all serve the maximum one year in prison and become felons.

>18 U.S. Code ยง 1509 - Obstruction of court orders

>Whoever, by threats or force, willfully prevents, obstructs, impedes, or interferes with, or willfully attempts to prevent, obstruct, impede, or interfere with, the due exercise of rights or the performance of duties under any order, judgment, or decree of a court of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Perfekt

Accelerate.

Where is that? Pic related full of chinks

>give construction workers gas mask
>fire teargas all over the area
>watch them run like the cowards they are.

check their immigration status

This.
They don't have that right.
I hope they get felonies so they can't vote ever again.

ROTO ROLLLAAAA!!!!!!

Checked

The SJWs are fat but they're not fat enough to stop a bulldozer.

Warning shots and mortars of tear gas.
The whole fucking time.

Honestly this, the wall won't even matter then.

>Arrest
>Check IDs
>Toss over the border

National Guard will be deployed.

I did a KEK

>Liberals get to see what its actually like at the border
>They see how many people are being transported by thugs, eventually one of them gets shot trying to take away a child rape slave abducted on the way thru
>#buildwall

Sounds like a federal felony.
Sounds like the DOJ will be busy.

Winrar

...getting both rid of a tremendous amount of violent sjws and paying for the wall.

But the backlash would be huge.

Do you have any idea how much damage those bulldozers would suffer from running through those leftists?

None at all.

black bag Soros and put him on a one way flight to Moscow, problem solved

Does a felony take away your right to vote?

One shot in the head and they drop like sack of potatoes.

>build fake wall
>protesters mass on wall
>build actual wall behind protesters
>shitlibs are now Mexico's problem

most liberals will not travel the distance, maybe californians. but most border states want the wall or at least more security so it will happen with little physical opposition.

Yep

But why would they be protesting, they told us all the Wall wouldn't be built

Yes.

They're trying to change that though. Felons vote Democrat. All losers vote Democrat.

Kek

They also say killing innocent unborn babies is fine but killing convicted cop killers is murder.

I think it's time we stop listening to what they say.

Marvin Heemeyer comes to mind.

The could be arrested in the planning stage for conspiracy to commit whatever section of federal law they are conspiring to violate.
If they have a plan and take any actions to execute the plan they should be arrested.
Greatest time to be alive.

Hope there are a lot of """"accidents""""

Push them into Mexico and they can deal with Mexican immigration laws.

lose the right to vote AND the right to bear arms

that's not in the US faggot

This wall is going to be mostly in the middle of nowhere. There aren't enough starbucks around to keep the protestors there.

Also if they organize in one spot, just start building in another, it's a fucking wall, not something that requires precise coordination.

And own a gun. But if you're protesting this you probably have no desire to own any.

this fucking kek

>implying

thi. it's all desert. no one will show up.

I agree with the other poster, it kills two birds with one stone, those felonious pieces of shit will never be able to vote again, Ohh lordy.

Just make them part of the wall.

Just kill them

>liberals have the balls to stump Trump

>detain
>take ID
>bus to mexico
>close embassy
>call it a day

>try and block the thing specifically designed to be able to go through blockages

Yeah great fucking idea, please do - I'm sure the israelis would happily fly in a few of their elite D9 operators to demonstrate the proper technique of running down some idiots.

So it is legit now they are saying they will protest the wall?

one shot of potatoes and they are drunk

Utterly pathetic

Pic related.

This pic just makes me want White America to come back -- not that I didn't want it before for better reasons.

This will be done by the federal government not some private corporation. They can and will just arrest them.

Soros will lose all his money trying to organize this shit in the middle of nowhere. Imagine those fat tumblrinas having nothing to eat and nowhere to shit.

>How should Trump respond?
decoy dozers
send a bunch of props to one side of the country, make a YUGE deal outta it - protesters flock to it n' shit then on the other side start construction

arrest them and throw them in jail,live rounds and tear gas should fix that user

Load them all on buses and ship them to Mexico City. I bet not a single one of them is a citizen.

Send their asses to Mexico. You will not find a better excuse than this one to cleanse the country from crazy liberals

lol Antifa might try to raid a prison and get gunned down

Just wait for a few days and 99% of them will be gone. Then clear out the rest with force.

faceb--k.com/profile.php?id=100013575753752

This is a feminist, you know what to do patriarchs.

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

Wake the fuck up, quit feeding the trolls.

underrated.

The chinese great wall was filled with bones. It's not very good for the wall's structural integrity.

Fuck off, cuck

Why not make it so he can never send protesters?

Push them back to Mexico.

> President
> executive branch
> courts

>libshits thinking they can stop a 60,000lb machine
I am loling at ur life ryte now my dude

> Being this moronically, shit-your-pants-stupidly oblivious of the Constitution
> Still allowed to vote
And people wonder how Trump won

drive over them

YES

digits please confirm

Just roll through. No ? x)

praise kek

How does one get so utterly emotionally weak?
I can't wrap my brain around it

You have no right to impede
Thats not what a protest is

Trump seems to be out of shits to give anyway

He better have every single one of those commies arrested and sent to prison if possible. He needs to be ruthless.

>How should Trump respond? How can we help?

The same thing he did with this other protesters
10 years jail and a big hefty fine!

Helicopter rides for their leaders.

10y+25k
>nuff said

This is a good chance to save some of the construction costs. By simplyinf bulldozing the protestors and stacking the bodies on top of each other we can finish the wall under budget and ahead of schedule

It's a felony to trespass onto a construction site

they cant stand their forever

>Implying protestors will last more than a few hours that far from an air conditioned starbucks and their wifi across 2000 miles

why waste the bullet

>block
I've seen what happens when someone 'blocks' a bulldozer. It is not pretty.

Something similar to this youtu.be/MY-_FR8WREs

It's one thing for a liberal antifa cuckold to ride the bus to downtown to protest, surrounded by Starbucks gender neutral toilets so zer can pee sitting down, it's a whole other thing to go to the border.

For the most part, the US/Mexico border is middle of fucking nowhere godforsaken desert. No bathrooms or conveniences in sight, and if you don't carry enough water you can die in a day or two from heatstroke. Not to mention the length of the border, If the government had dozens of construction teams working along the border the protestors would hard pressed to respond accordingly. They will probably all pile up in SoCal where it's close to urban areas and the media will pay attention, while the rest of the wall grows unimpeded.

Build the wall ensuring all protestors are on the other side of it. You might lose a little territory, but it would be worth it to leave a thousand liberals in cartel land.

>He's going to build a wall? Walls don't work! How will we stop him
>Turn ourselves into a wall!