HILLARY CONSIDERING 2020 RUN

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

MADAME

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156564/Hillary-television-groundwork-White-House-run.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk11ipVyCfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once Trump removes the illegals and makes voting ID mandatory, she'll lose the popular vote the next time around as well.

I dont think choc doc will let her run anywhere

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Madame looser

Please let it happen.

Bernie would be just stupid enough to piss me off. Hillary is smooth sailing for my emotions. She's got no chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TWICE DEFEATED

does she have an other 1.3 billion stashed away someplace?

i know so many people who regret voting for trump. even my sociology professor said trump gonna lose in the landslide in 4 years. i can't wait

>loses to tv star
>decides to make tv show before running for president again
wew

Fake article

YES! PLEASE FUCKING DO IT!

I honestly hope that liberals are smart enough to not let this happen again. If she wins the primaries again I'd be flabbergasted

>"Alright now listen everybody - I know I lost every cent of those two billion dollars you donated LAST time, but if you put up THREE billion dollars in 2020..."

>regret voting for someone who does things
why didn't they vote for someone who would do nothing but make your debt bigger?

How come Drumpf took off with retarded liberal shits but Rodham never took off?

She's going to lose the Democratic Primary to a quadriplegic black lesbian anyway so it doesn't matter.

>first dem debate
>"She couldn't defeat Trump the first time, how can she do it now that he's a Cybertronic organism?"

MADAM
A A
D D
A A
M M

Nope

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156564/Hillary-television-groundwork-White-House-run.html

Too much substantial ammo to throw we had to get choosy about what to put into the zeitgeist. Name-calling is weak, persuasion wise. Ask Scott Adams. Labeling is much better. "Crooked Hillary" beats the shit out of just spamming "Rodham" over and over again.

Still better than bernie sanders who will lose elections to wooden chair

Sweet Jesus plz no I don't want to choose between turd sandwich and giant douche again.

she just wont go away will she?

trump may need to fire up that FBI investigation after all

>liberal television show

Hold on now, wasn't Trump planning to create his own (conservative) show in case of losing?

Berniefags on Suicide Watch yet again.

Doesn't this mean she has competition though since there is an abundance of liberal media?

he was planning on creating a non biased factual news network to combat mainstream media

basically like infowars but a lot less meth-fueled network

Admit it, D*n*ld Tr*mp will never win in 2020

I'm glad she is coming back, she will block pretty much all other dem candidates and then ultimately fail after the farce she just ran. Looking forward to 8 years of Trump.

everything about her is so contrived

She'll be like 73?

Sweet Jesus, please be true.

We may have been impetuous about wanting to see her shart, but this brings that dream of mine MUCH closer to reality.

I bet he said that about 2016 as well.

I hope she runs, so we can watch Trump curb stomp her all over again.

If she truly considers this she is retarded.

She'll get crushed by Trump again because next time around most of her illegal voting base will be gone and Trump will easily win the blue collar vote.

>the only hope for a white nation

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up kek statue my name is kyle but u can call me CrUsAdEr MAGA1488!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very redpilled!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet
redpilled ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch Triumph des Willens w/ my boyfreind (i'm a huge faggot if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favourite movie!!! bcuz its SOOOO redpilled!!!! hes redpilled 2 of course but i want 2 meet more redpilled ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
JEWWWWWWWWWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>even my sociology professor said trump gonna lose
>even my sociology professor
color me fucking surprised

Assuming she's not confined to a hospital bed by that time, the Democrats aren't going to run her again.

Nails on a chalkboard would be more pleasant than listening to hillary cackle on about human rights and abortion every day at 4 pm EST.

I have no doubt she's serious about this. This is a woman who has dreamed of being President since she was 17 years old. She married a rapist and sacrificed all self-respect and potential happiness just for the opportunity for this achievement. The question is, will the Democratic Leadership let her bully them into the same mistake twice?

Blast from the past.

Wonder who's behind this post

Haha yeah she will death threat all opposition. Funny thing is she actually gives the party a
"Moderate" face because she literally just follows what polls say to support (though this has changed since she tried to go full leftist in her final power grab). Meanwhile she will poll ok numbers while covering up that the rest of the party is going full anti-white racist and musslim cock sucking.

kek

she's gone forever. you're right about the investigation, but she's gone.

any story like this is just trying to placate all her seedy donors who are probably wishing they had just burned their money and are probably furious at her.

8 YEARS ARE FIXED WOOW!

Please do it Hillary Shitface!

/7
>flag
>not even a you given.

News sources tell us Hillary Clinton has big plans for her future, despite losing the 2016 presidential election.

What's next for Hilldawg?

Death!

We have a constitution that actually makes voter ID illegal in its current form. But you wouldn't know anything about that

One problem: NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU

Jesus Christ

She won't win, she is too unlikable

Haha this bitch just can't accept defeat, can she?

sad!

She'll be running against Alex Jones and still lose.

That was actually the triumph the insult comic dog guy who made a shitty video where he had people audition for 'TrumpTV.'

So libs are strict constitutionalists all of a sudden?

When you realize she's an American Angela Merkel it all makes sense and at_last_I_truly_see.jpg

just DIE already you old cunt of a bag

nobody is gonna take her even seriously and by the time of 2020 god knows how many crimes will surface that involves her

her political image is DEAD always has been

shed need a party that would back her as candidate. There isn't one.

LMAO 8 more YEARS!!!!!

Trump vs Hillary "Third Time's the Charm" Clinton

Lay down and stay down, bitch

Just fucking go away

Greedy selfish cunt, I hope she fucking dies

No, we don't.

so 8 years of Trump then?

lol trump is gonna kick out allthe ilegals who were here support

she can be president next time, but I want to hear some much more impressive political bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk11ipVyCfY

God, sequels are always so shit compared to the original

>heaps shit on Obama in 08 election
>Obama campaigns for her last election
>She quickly returns the favor by shitting on him again
Why do people think they can trust her?

LOCK HER UP.

Shut the fuck up you cuck-nu male go back to crying about your mangina.

Trump will be 74

>makes voter id illegal
Nope.

hillary would get blown the fuck out even harder because President Trump is already fulfilling promises at rapid speed.

>she wants to lose yet AGAIN
>but first she wants to start a TV show like Trump did
Lmao you stupid cunt Trump didn't win because of The Apprentice.

There's multiple levels of voter ID laws numbnuts.
Care to point to which one of them is unconstutional? The Supreme Court hasn't called any of them unconstutional yet.

how will she run when she's in jail?

>Sociology professor
I bet he has a fucking mustache

>implying DNC will ever let her considering she will be 70 something, wasted billions and failed horribly

>implying DNC will be a thing in 4 years

>implying she will be alive in 4 years

Yeah but he has the energy of a 20 year old

Hillary can barely walk and stand upright sometimes

like heattler.

Not a chance, we will be on her deathbed by then.

I keked

She* damnit.

I almost feel bad for her. So desperate to become president that she did all those shitty and corrupt things, only to have it snatched away by a bottled water salesman.

>its the "I used to be a Trump supporter until X" meme in real life

I'll kill people if she wins.

Yeah I doubt she'd be able to raise much funds

No one wants an old and busted politician when in less than a week we've seen how fast shit can get done with a businessman President.

Hahahahahahahahahhhhhahahba

she will lose again

If Hillary runs its a confirmed four more years.

Please don't run.

hillary will die september 2018

Bitch go home! Nobody likes you and those 3 million votes are fraud!

>hillary runs again
>trump cucks her again

please

please let this happen

If voter ID costs money (it does) it infringes on the 24th amendment

When wishful thinking becomes magical

Trump voters are ecstatic right now because he's doing everything he said he would and wasting no time about it.

what happened to her dying, you fags told me she is ill and would die before 2016 ended

>We have a constitution that actually makes voter ID illegal in its current form.
source

>daily mail
ok so about as relevant as a pop up advertisement