So why haven't you taken the BROWN PILL yet, user? Let's go over the benefits of having an Indian female as a partner:

So why haven't you taken the BROWN PILL yet, user? Let's go over the benefits of having an Indian female as a partner:

- Naturally beautiful; degenerate makeup is not needed to maintain their gorgeous looks

- Diverse skin tones; if you're the type of guy that likes dark negress women but cannot stand to look at their ugly flat gorilla noses and nappy hair, dark skinned Indian women are for you! If you prefer a woman to have a lighter tone of skin, Indian women have light skin too! (pic related)

- Feminine values; will remain loyal to you and act as a responsible and loving mother to your future children

- Culinary skills; Indian women know how to seriously throw down in the kitchen, willing to make anything ranging from delicious chicken tikka masala to a simple hot Chai tea... yum!

- If you are a white man these women will worship you as superior beings, compared to their laughably small 5'6" tall, poorly endowed Indian male counterparts. It's a fact: Indian women are waiting to be BLEACHED by you!

>inb4 poo in loo
Tl;dr post brown goddesses

white genocide

>fucking something with a hairier ass than me
no ty

Abdul the Indian wife beater punches his wife every night at 7 p.m. ... On the dot!

Mediterranean or South American only.

fuck off
indian girls are ugly as fuck

You mean the Poo pill?

I literally don't know a single female like that. Even the less ugly ones are gold diggers. Those who retain feminine values are found it the lower stratas of caste and aren't the best looking, while the modednized ones are stronk independent SJWs

>race traitor

2m tall
skin colour pic related.

They smell. I fucked one. Felt disgusted with myself right after. Never again.

It's due to that shit they eat. you can literally smell it.

>brown eyes

Trust me user you do not want to deal with indian women. They are smart but emotionally and mentally they are complete pyscho womanchild.

My sister graduated with a business degree from a state univeristy with a 3.85GPA. Married a white guy and had a kid, less than 6 months and she self admitted herself into the psych ward. She cant cook for her life, my parents live like 15 minutes away from them and she comes over every couple days and on the weekends just so she wont have my cook.

My mother is a womanchild too, got very lucky trapping my father. There have been many fights between them because my father has "looked at other women". Remember going to the mall once with my family, going from the parking lot to the mall and my dad looks boths sides before crossing and my mom accuses him at looking at other women. Dad flips his shit and tells her hes going to divorce her if she keeps acting like this. She demands that he only have a male doctor/dentist and if he hires anyone for any kind of work or interacts with anyone then they have to be a man.

You dont want to deal with this kind of shit in your life.

>On the dot!
Subtle kek

>taking the BROWN POO
>ever

real indians are aryans. you're all thinking of muslim invader dna tinged indian women.

>be muslims
>wipe "tfw too intelligent to suduko for muhammad" buddhism from india
>derp around india for thousands of years

final redpill, meds are the masterrace

her eyebrows are two different colors?
is anything about her real?

>Indians
>naturally beautiful
Choose one.

lol this

the only accepted brown ones are south american or med

why're shitskin eyebrows so perfect?

they will never understand the perks of meds

Only like 1-5% of Indian girls fit what you described.

Most of them are ugly, hairy, smell like curry, have a hairy ass and stinky pussy. Most of them are white washed now and behave like sluts or gold diggers.

When I was living in BC I trained at an MMA gym casually for about 4 years (Mamba was the gym name) and there were a huge number of Indians in the city. Quite a few indian girls trained at the gym and they were by far the biggest sluts I'd ever seen. They'd suck cock in the showers after guys were done training. I had my dick sucked by two different brown girls during one shower, it was insane, there were practically orgies going on back there.

Anyway fuck brown girls they're trash.

THICK

The diverse skin tone thing is pretty awesome. My gf is maylasian and her skin color varies a lot. Mostly she just is really pale when malnourished so I make a point to starve her

Gypsy women > all other women

Brown eyes, best eyes, you pleb.

No they're not, you stupid cunt.

>Brown eyes
Disgusting.

You have shit taste.

Pleb. You've become used to hideous Germanic pigs.

>Brown
>best
its the most common eye color faggot

And girls look better with it. Girls with blue/green eyes tend to age like shit.

>Indian women
>naturally beautiful.

Poo is not a natural makeup.

Why have you been posting this everywhere? I've seen this in multiple threads, you even posted your hand. You're white. Relax.

>Naturally beautiful
>Naturally
>beautiful

nat the kraut is right most brown eyed people aren`t even brown, more like darkshit black eyed colour, so ugly even the white part of the eye is affected.

Larpadoodledoo!!!

Thank you for the warning pajeet