I like guys

I like guys.

Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt over the fact that I'm gay?

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

It's sad really.
Most of you guys are probably fat virgins as well yet you all talk about family values and having children.

Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being gay spreads diseases. Men aren't supposed to fuck men.

I wouldn't mind as long as you stop posting disgusting images here.

Well, think it this way: You like gays, I don't, so more dick for you!

No one cares as long as you keep it to yourself.

P.S. do you let straight guys suck your dick? :)

>P.S. do you let straight guys suck your dick? :)

I wouldn't mind :3

I think it's more sad that you post this thread every single day just to get reactions. Typical for a faggot. I have nothing against gay people though.

just realize not all of us are equal

yet

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

geesteszieke aub flikker op terug naar /nederdraad/

If you're a faggot, it's your butt that hurting.

Thats fucking gross.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

If every male was a homosexual, it would be the end of the human race. How can you not see the folly of your deviant behaviour? It's a mental illness.

im only attracted to gay guys who arent attracted to any guys but me, and prefer girls

no homo

Physiologically healthy humans are heterosexual. There is no exception in biology.

Don't parade, adopt or try to fuck straight guys and I don't care. Do those and you belong in the ovens

>what is lube
>what are buttplugs

>tfw no redpilled 2d bf

>try to fuck straight ones

Why do all homophobes presume we are attracted to them?

Fuck off.
We don't want your disgusting body.

>most mammals and every primate engages in homosexual behavior, and are healthy.
>suddenly humans are exclusively heterosexual
insert coin try again

I've had a fag try to crawl in bed with me when I was drunk and I know lots of other guys have had similar experiences. Stop it

nice anecdote

I'm not homophobe, but I think all paraphilias should be private. Swingers, BSDM-ers, voyeurs and others do their things quietly in their closed communites, why only fags are so noisy and demand rights of normal people? Fuck behind the closed doors of your bedroom and I will be perfectly fine with you.

Another Nedergay & Sup Forumsnik here.

Faggots are worse than women when it comes to attention-seeking and obsession with social approval. How the fuck is your thread politics-related?

because homosexuality and heterosexuality are 2 sides of the same coin, not fetishes. the other things are not in the same category.
>russian flag
oh I get it

Annoying yes, but that's not disgusting, it's rather cute

Overpopulation is a problem, gays are saving humanity.

>implying gay issues aren't political

Shlomo pls

blacks and hispanics are more likely to be gay, so if it's made into a race thing than whites are still to be thankful about that

>homosexuality and heterosexuality are 2 sides of the same coin, not fetishes
What difference does it make? They belong in the category of abnormal sexual behaviors that disgust others, and that's how you know you should keep it to yourself, faggot.

They're shitty

I lost my virginity when I was 16, so I'll gladly call you a big fucking sodomite faggot

You are not entitled to be liked and accepted by private individuals. This is not a political issue. Fuck off.

Having sex spreads diseases you dumb cunt.

No one cares if you're gay. Stop trying to get us to notice you.

Who gives a fuck if you're triggered?

>A Jews opinion
>On a homosexual Nazi forum

>what difference does it make?
If homosexuality is a fetish, then so is heterosexuality. It is not a simple paraphilia.
>ew that's gross!
nice argument, it always comes down to feelings doesn't it?

jesus christ dude can you please stop making this shitty thread all the time?

>flag

>Who gives a fuck if you're triggered?
Nobody. You have every right to be disgusting in public, and the public has every right to treat you with contempt and disgust as long as it doesn't violate your rights. This is not a political issue.

It's ok man. No one cares.

>tfw fat virgin
Keep being mad you jealous faggot.

why do you all not apply the same standards for trannies?
the vast majority of us just want to live our lives like every one else

No one cares that you're a fag bro.

Nobody gives a fuck you faggot, people don't like it when you try to shove your shit in everyone's faces.

Who draws this borders? Fucking fully developed 17 year old woman or polygamy is way more natural than homosexualism but still illegal.

Is there a rule that says males can't impregnate woman if they have gay sex?

>If homosexuality is a fetish, then so is heterosexuality.
As I said, it doesn't matter whether you classify it as a fetish or not. What matters is that it's abnormal and disgusting. Try actually reading the post next time.

>nice argument, it always comes down to feelings doesn't it?
You weren't making any arguments in the first place. It's all down to personal opinion whether people like your faggotry or not and how they choose to treat you if you act like a faggot.

Your personal desire to be liked, accepted, and validated by another individual is not a political issue. It's a mental issue, like being homosex. Be gay, but don't whine and moan when you are obviously looking to make a stir by purposefully bringing your gayness here of all places, and getting told to neck yourself for being an attention seeking faggot.

Why are cucked gays here asking for acceptance? Why even try? As opposed to 90% of straights on Sup Forums, we're at least getting sex, and we don't have to put up with typical women bullshit in order to get laid.

People here don't like gays because that's the edgy thing to do now.

>twf new figure skating coach is an asshole
kill me

Fags don't 'like guys'. The object of their sexual desire is a body like their own. Theyre narcissists.

>tfw no qt feminine bf
:(

I didn't create this thread, moron. I'm just saying there's an obvious political angle to being gay. Hopefully that political angle will be irrelevant in the future because acceptance of people being gay will be normal then.

And yeah, fuck extreme parades and attention whores, obviously.

>figure skating
Play some hockey fagget

>This one time, a guy came up to me asking if I was dtf
>I was so stunned that he even wanted to sleep with me when I'd done the same to 4 ladies already
>I ended up punching him because I couldn't handle the situation and just say "fuck off" like a real man
Literally you. You tell us no or that you're straight, 9/10 will get the picture.

I don't hate gays, i hate faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

You should read some peer-reviewed studies and essays on sexuality. I don't disagree with Russia's general stance on it, but believing in bullshit is still bullshit.
>natural
All primates and most mammals engage on homosexual sex, and tournament-style species have 5% of males reproducing and 95% of females. Suddenly humans,having evolved from primates, are exclusively heterosexual? Nah.

>Classification doesn't matter
Yeah it does, in an empirical way.
>Abnormal
Sure.
>Disgusting
muh feels

>No argument
You should take your own advice and read what I actually typed in response to Ivan, for his assertions were incorrect.

>mfw my fellow countrymen are pushing the "liberal holland" meme

i want to sleep with saika
/lgbt/x/pol/ 4ever

More women for me for when I come spread my seed in Europe

Go get a MRI or CT scan or whatever I bet your brain is lateralized aka not female you degenerate faggot.

You fags will join the Jews in the gas chambers soon enough.

I cant i don't have enough muscles

Boipucci or gtfo

Wij moeten hem ook niet.

>I'm just saying there's an obvious political angle to being gay.
Maybe in Saudi Arabia. In any first world country, you can be a faggot all you like and the state will not take any action against you, and will punish anyone who does. What more do you think you are entitled to?

We don't hate gay's we hate FAGS it's your actions which determine what label is used

Back to your home board faggot