Politics aside...

Politics aside, can we agree on the fact that this man speaks and generally acts like a fucking middle schooler that didn't prepare for his presentation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He talks like a normal person talks casually

Considering he won the presidency against all odds using that same type of speaking, you're making the mistake of underestimating him, yet again.

Maybe in your special education class, leaf

The leaf speaks the truth faggot

That's not fair. He knows words. He has the best words.

didn't he beat Hillary in two debates?

>shillary lost to a person who talks like a middle schooler

Keep digging that hole

one of his favorite books

Rather an ugly and honest truth than a pleasent, manipulative lie.

Grow up, kiddo.

I don't care if he won. I don't like him or Hillary. I'm not "underestimating" him because I'm not making any kind of statement about what he is going to accomplish.
I just think it's embarassing that the leader of my country speaks the way I did when I was in 3rd grade. We've had many presidents, right and left, that were eloquent and inspiring, but now we have a fucking clown.

I'll say it again: I don't care about Hillary. I hate her as a person, in fact. But if, say, Thomas Jefferson was able to sit down and have a conversation with President Donald J. Trump, he would leave knowing Trump was a child.

But he doesn't speak truth. He deliberately makes empty, repetitive statements that, when you actually read into them, mean next to nothing. Read transcripts of his speeches. He doesn't tell the truth because he doesn't actually say anything.
You're being manipulated just as much as if he were blatantly lying.

Only rural retards voted for him. City people all voted for Hillary

hoky doke

No. fuck off.

> I'm not "underestimating" him because I'm not making any kind of statement about what he is going to accomplish.
You are underestimating him because you're implying someone who is able to win the presidency is actually a bumbling idiot who acts like a 3rd grader because you said so.

Not even my drunk brain damaged uncle speaks like this.

>haha special ed

underage detected

He acts pretty cool. Doesn't go out of his way to appear "proper politician" or something, just goes with whatever he wants, jokes around and so on.
That's how real boss looks like, instead usual scripted puppets.

His words may be empty but his action sure are busting millions of liberal asses right now.

>falling for french libcuck propaganda this badly while simultaneously being a regular browser of Sup Forums

this. speaking a certain way is only useful in academia. he uses the proper terminology when required, otherwise he uses common language.

guy can't even eat pizza right

>hey guys i sure do hate trump what a fucking idiot amirite? n-not that i love hillary or anything...

Get the fuck out of here, leftypol.

If he didn't do shit for his campaign he would have won even harder against Hillary.

And the fact that children and tweens like to give themselves the made-up authority of a 50 yr old CEO is pretty cute

B O O K S
O
O
K
S

It's not difficult to use common language while still forming statements that are coherent. We're doing that right now.

>politics is a team sport and if you don't agree with every tenet of my beliefs and worship the ground my team walks on you're a leftist faggot
This is why I hate politics.
Why is it so hard to believe that someone can think Trump is an idiot and Clinton is a snake at the same time?

i dont care how he talks as long as what he says and does make libtards lose their collective shit

ififififififififififififigivivigigigugi okie doke

chew soap faggot

I think Trump talks like a businessman who knows his business.

Don't sound any more or less intelligent than your audience :^)

muh dick hardens bigly

This is how he speaks to a broad audience.
Compare this to how he speaks to smaller groups.
A good recent example, which I think you can find video of, is his meeting with business owners outlining his plans for the economy. Longer sentences, less repetition, bigger (the best) words.
Clearly his distinctive style of speaking during the campaign was a political strategy that worked out.
16 dimensional connect 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

He speaks like this dumb black girl I knew back in high school.
>"Please limit your sentences to 5 words or less"
>"Please limit your words to 2 syllables or less"
>"Don't use any big words"

If he didn't do anything he wouldn't even have won the republican primaries.

>implying he had anything to do with his campaign
>actually being thus gullible

I want CTR to fuck off.

Nobody cares ;^)

Only Americans voted for him. Outsiders all voted Hillary.

yeah city retards voted for clinton

He speaks like that so his supporters can understand, because large words or long sentences scare republicans.

I honestly prefer someone who sounds dumb but genuine than someone who sounds smart and rehearsed. Obama for example is always so articulate and composed but you can never tell what he thinks, you can see the result when something unexpected happens like a teleprompter fail (if if if if if if if if)

And yet Hillary still lost against Drumpf

It's bizarre hearing the way he speaks since starting the campaign compared to interviews from years ago.

>Mein Kampf wasn't the only thing on his mind and he panicked