Assume that the jews are really holding global power like Sup Forums says

Assume that the jews are really holding global power like Sup Forums says.

if they're going to secretly genocide a race, why whites? doesn't seem logical at all, for what reason would they genocide europeans?

i mean if they wanted to genocide arabs i'd understand (because we hate each other) but europeans? why?

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Expulsions_of_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whites are the only ones that can stop us.

who else colonized 2/3s of the world at one point?

The other races are much easier to control, doesnt mean the majority of whites today arent already weak and cucked as hell.

They can afford computers in Tunisia?

Whites are the only race capable of defeating the jews

They hate all non-"Jews", it's just that their web of control is very complex and they've got a lot of complicated plans in the work.

They've been pulling the string on the planet for thousands of years. There's a reason that so many cultures are living life in hell right now, I know that it sucks the way that they're playing white people right now, but lets not pretend that we don't have it a million times better than all of the other people on the planet who are suffering at the hands of kike rulers.

I think soros does it out of a sense of vengeance and jealousy

same with the russians and muslims

You realize that Trump is "Jewish" right? He has Ashkenazim ancestors in Bavaria. And he literally loves and always has loved Israel so that meme is soooo backwards and stupid.

There is no white genocide. Just white suicide because of World war 2, democracy and the fact that information spreads fast.

Thankfully, Trump is the one that will shift that mentality when everyone becomes mad jelly at America.

They need just enough whites to operate the bureaucracy and prevent everything from completely collapsing, but not enough where whites have enough power to change anything

wtf I love hillary clinton now

Europeans are a threat as are japanese

Dark skins are not becauae they are easily divided and conquered

Only whites and east asians can unify to oppose the kike and his minions

google
>population replacement UN
>kalergi plan

Know, he's jewing the jews. He's passing bills directly blocking Isreali interests while saying 'Go Isreal!'

>The other races are much easier to control
oh yeah totally

that's why almost all jew supporters are europeans/americans
that's why the only people who get easily brainwashed into the media jew propaganda are white
that's why whites are currently losing their birth rates and are being rapidly outbred

you guys are fucking weak

call me back when you detonate a bomb and kill at least 10 jews

You know I went on to say whites are super cucked already right?

Why would you love her? She's a kike. They're all kikes, wake up.

Hahaha what bills?

He and his father have won awards for being so pro-Israel. That's a really long-term relationship.

Look up the bills he's passed, and go through the archives as well. Only thing I didnt like about Trump along with the grain of salt I take with everything, is that he waved the lgbt flag like it meant something.

>Dark skins are not becauae they are easily divided and conquered
what? europeans have been fighting each other since human have set foot on earth, one hundred years war, thirty years war, WW1-WW2 etc etc

toppest of lels

the whiteman has always been the henchmen for the jew

but the henchmen was always greater,they have now realized this and the jews know it

the jews know their use for us has ended so now we must be destroyed and that is why they are destroying our civilizations

becuase they know if we get too strong they are finished

they know the holocaust lie cant be contained for much longer also and they want rid of us before we get pissed.

"Know", hahaha, I'm not going to do that you have to prove your point. I've already offered you solid proof that he loves Israel (as if his constant praising of Israel wasn't enough to tip you off about that), you need to provide evidence for your argument.

I'm surprised it doesn't bother you that he has so many kike family members. Ignoring his own kike ancestry of course.

name the specific bills which blocks their interest.

trump waved an LGBT flag then proceeded to get a VP that literally wants to electrocute faggots

trump said he's an anti globalist then he proceeded to hire rich globalist people from goldman sachs,exon mobil and other really big corporations

he's just a liar

Yes exactly.

It does bother me, greatly. I have hope in a Trump presidency but I never trust a president 100%. There is no one as trustworthy yet. Also that "Know" was me being dumb, I meant to type no but I'm typing this before sleeping
Anti-abortion Bill
The immigration bill that blocks those coming from Muslim majority countries
Leaving the UN

>that pic
Kill all pedophiles, no quarter for those freaks.

Sorry, it's stupid to make a big deal out of typos anyways.

You shouldn't have any hope in Trump, it's literally laughable how many shady kike connections he has that we just ignore. I was totally on board all the way until his AIPAC speech but the whole time I was constantly making excuses for the little things like his previous relationship with Hillary. I didn't even know about the bigger connections (like his business connections with the Rothschild and Rockefeller family, or the $160 million loan he received from George Soros) at the time. He's a liar and it makes sense, the kikes have a much stronger grip on our planet than y'all realize, this is all a fake orchestrated song and dance to keep people like us, who don't want to be oppressed and pushed around and don't want out race destroyed, passive and complacent because we think that the government is now on our side.

Because whites are secial snowflakes being persecuted by the evil joo.

If you can think of any reason why Epstein would particularly plead the fifth when asked if Trump was involved, I'd love to hear it. Not trying to sound sassy at all. Not even just "I plead the fifth" but this shady "I'd love to tell you but I can't"

how are those against israel's interests? so far he's elected a full cabinet that worships israels. even mattis, who's the harshest on israel (he claimed that they need a 2 state solution), is heavily against iran, which helps israel. and this is not mentioning the fact that trump's giving israel the go-ahead on settlements. if you're going to shitpost learn to do it properly.

The real reason is revenge.
An internalised sense of revenge upon some nations and their peoples. That makes then weak, as they fail to see a hidden enemy.

>The real reason is revenge.
revenge from what?

No you're wrong, well technically. It is revenge, but not against white people. They're Satanists, and descendants of (if not literally reincarnations of) the fallen angles. They are angry at God for banishing them to our mortal plain, and they want to hurt humanity as much as possible before the end times just as a "fuck you" to God. It's not only white people they're against, it's all gentiles.

No biggie.

That's a very good theory. I'll need to research more on the Epstein stuff and on his family and business connections. I'm more of a newfag on Sup Forums anyway, came in during the spring of 2016 but I've been on Sup Forums since 06'. Being 'redpilled' feels good.
No I agree, it us a very shady statement considering how much connection Epstein has in Pizzagate and in the elite. Pedophiles love to play mind games like that, I would not be surprised but angry that Trump is involved in pedo activities.
They are one of the greatest plagues on the Earth.
I'm not shitposting. I havent been following thise he's elected except for Mad Dog. But Mattis the the Secretary of Defense we need.

If you guys have info/infographics to share I'd gladly view it.

>They're Satanists, and descendants of (if not literally reincarnations of) the fallen angles. They are angry at God for banishing them to our mortal plain, and they want to hurt humanity as much as possible before the end times just as a "fuck you" to God.
wew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Expulsions_of_Jews

most of the time where jews got kicked were from north african/middle eastern or south/middle asia i.e muslim territories

aside from the yolocaust (which is a big fuckin fake) there are no incidents of europeans persecuting jews (but rather sucking their dick when given the chance)

so i'll ask again

why are they genociding whites and not muslims?

since the begginings jews always believed they were specials but when they where BTFO by persians and romans they internalised a lot of hate and racism towards everyone isn't a jew , then they started to infest countries like fleas or parasites they always wanted to destroy or subjugate goys , see the russian revolution , then they infested banks and politics , arriving at the top of the social chain ,now that they have power theycan easily destroy the so called goyim without being called out

because they want to genocide both , abdulh , we are all goys :cattle , for them first they kill whiteis then they'll steamroll the middle east