I'm the boss! I'm still in charge, you horrible beast! Fuck my wife harder!

I'm the boss! I'm still in charge, you horrible beast! Fuck my wife harder!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/316023-scientists-are-planning-their-own-march-on-washington
indivisibleguide.com/web/
faceb--k.com/profile.php?id=100013575753752
youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
youtube.com/watch?v=SPciGY3dmPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ascend to the highest office in the free world
>Somehow, this means you have a boss

if two sevens Michael will die within a year

moore sadly thinks he is relevant. maybe why he is trans now.

You mean a board of executives, which elected him as the chief executive. Try again in four years, fatty.

I feel like some House of Cards memes would be appropriate to send to old Mikey.

If ya lose the election you win.

his entire speech was literally about how the american people are back in power in what some coined as one of the most populist messages of all time

Yeah, except thanks to Obama, Trump can read ALL of his Bosses emails, search histories, texts, etc.

But the bosses can't read his.

Really makes you think.

Mikey is only the boss of a Golden Coral buffet

This got me :thinking:

Hillary literally killed her enemies and they won

Was Trudeau right?

i wonder what special surprise Kek has in store for Michael.

i heard that michael moore didnt even attend the 'protest' (riots) he was a part of starting.

Moore is an unhinged tub of shit.

Gee what could the term PUBLIC SERVANT possibly mean?

The president is a public servant not a king. Things are only going to get worse for him. Now scientists are planning to march against Trump. Eventually it will end up any time he is in the white house people will be standing outside in protest till he finally cracks

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/316023-scientists-are-planning-their-own-march-on-washington

Have you ever been President, user?

Somebody shut this nigger-faggot up!

Shit. You're right.

Nope. What does that matter?

Michael "FAT FAG" Moore

BTFO

Then you don't know JACK SHIT about the power dynamics between a ruler and his public

So this stupid fat fuck is losing his mind.

That's an adorable way to cope with losing.

Oh so you've been President, haven't you? That's how you know so much!

I know about as much as you and Michael Moore.

>I dont know SHIT about the office of the president but I know how to demand expect crazy shit from it!

What do they think marching is going to achieve. The women's march on Washington didn't stop him signing off on abortion.

> they believe the "we the people" meme
Sad desu.

Checked. If Digits, Moore dies in his sleep tonight. Let Kek's will be done.

>If you haven't been president you don't know anything about the power dynamics between a ruler and his people
>you have never been president
>you are making statements about the power dynamics between a ruler and his people

Do you see how retarded you sound?

Kek declares that it is not his time yet.

Are you honestly arguing the definition of a public servant with me?

>Not our President
>We're the Boss of you

Seems legit

It is called public pressure, You combine that with all the people that are now visiting their congressmen in large groups to demand they do something. The GOP congress is getting hit hard right now by their constituents.

You never lift up pressure till you get what you want and it will work.To not protest is to give your enemy what they want
indivisibleguide.com/web/

I have not made any statements about it, just asked questions. My first comment was literally "What did he mean by this?"

What do the expect, him to break down nad whine like a bitch? I thought trag was their forte.

>All Americans are Michael Moore

faceb--k.com/profile.php?id=100013575753752

Retweeted this status on facebook, raging feminist.
You know what to do.

Still better than justifying monarc...oh....sorry

lol apparently michael moore showed up to the dc protests he help stoke and made his driver get him tf out of there when he saw that they were burning shit.

Its about public pressure and optics, you keep pressure on the president while you do the same to your local congressmen. It worked very well for the tea party and it will work even better in this situation.

Trump is not popular and the more pressure the easier it is for congress to work against Trump

How's that government corruption

These people are in for such a rude awakening.
They still think that they can prevent this all by blocking Trump's laws

Because they do not fucking understand that all those laws already exist and just aren't being enforced properly. They have lost even worse than they know so far and I am looking forward to the total meltdown when it dawns on them

What does Michael actually believe? Wasn't he singing Trump's praises before? I swear the fucker is the white Al Sharpton. He exists to stir shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

Nothing because NYPA

>People visiting their congressmen
>Republicans control the House, Senate and Trump is the man in charge

>You never lift up pressure till you get what you want and it will work

kek liberals will go back to their cats in 2 months tops.

Sounds like desperation and delusion from people who have lost almost everything due to their own stupidity.

the people had the chance to voice their opinion on the 8th

we already know what the people want, everything after that is just pointless bitching

He somehow manages to look unbelievably smug and arrogant in even a tiny photo.

i am a scientist and i support trump

begone concern shill

>tfw you'll live to see riot police break the skulls of leftist scientists live
What a time to be alive

Yes it worked so well for the march against the Iraq war.

Or the protests against student tuition fee increases.

Or Occupy Wall St.

Or, or, or...

The US needs a referendum to shut ppl like this up.

Let's vote. Let's see who's the boss.

the only ones marching will be "scientists", i.e. all the social science stuff, and people who got fat on pandering to the libs, so people working in fields related to the environment

everyone else will be in the lab doing their job

Well it's more like he has 2 bosses, one that hates him and one that loves him.

If post number ends in a numerical digit, Moore stuffs his face with a bunch of shitty food.

yea you get to do a performance review in 4 years. thats it. I don't think he's worried about a million women in pussy hats who never voted republican in their lives

the US had a referendum on it, also known as the elections.
the people already made their will known and as long as Trump doesn't suddenly do some completely weird shit he never talked about before, no one has the moral highground to put his presidency into question

He just won an election after promising to build it as a flagship policy, so on top of that he's got a cast iron mandate.

That sounds more like the dumb niggers rioting and burning shit down.

>88

Checked.

He most certainly has a (((boss))). Saying otherwise is madness.

>(((scientists)))

Checked.

But to be fair most people especially Americans do that anyway.

Do you feel in charge?

Actually, the president has no obligation to listen to the people at all. I mean, technically he could be removed from office, but since his constituents are happy with what he's doing that's not going to happen. If liberals had the numbers to recall Trump then they wouldn't have been destroyed in the last election in the first place.

If you elect your enemies, you win.

Digits and Moore will be first to Pence's reconversion camps

>TRUMP IS A FASCIST DICTATOR REEEEE
>TRUMP IS WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE NOW TAKE THAT

why are libshits never coherent in their butthut

This why those losers will never get a tenure track position. Too politically active and not enough time to do research.

Checked.

Lol alright kid, just like the women's March? And occupy Wall Street?

>oh no please don't march with signs for the 9574231st time this year, surely this time will be the time people care!!!

the general population is so deaf to the fucking whining now they'll all be wasting their breath. no one gives a shit about people protesting anymore.

>tfw they realize that dictators can be benevolent

hallelujah

underrated

Underrated

no consistent presupposition = flippant retards

Is Trudeau /ourguy/ ??

has this fat fuck been under a rock since he was inaugurated? has he not seen what he's done already?

Canada, you need to do something about this Michael Moore fellow.

>he thinks the protest are for the general public

It is about congress, you keep the pressure on congress to act. GOP congressmen are now having to face people visiting their office demanding answers on a regular basis. They congress people will act, even the GOP, if they feel their seat will be threatened

That is how things work, you just don't sit down and shut up, you harp on your congressman till they act

He stands in front of trump tower until the police show up then her turns tail and runs

hey guys, i HAVE been president before so please stop speculating about us

>Using "4" for "for" and "u" for "you"

Who does that fat shit think he is? Prince?

>what's it like to work for a boss who can't stand you but can't fire either?

that seems like paradise
is this fat homosexual also stupid?

Works pretty good for us desu
How many coups your country's been under these past 50-60 years? I've lost count.

>le intellectual moore
youtube.com/watch?v=SPciGY3dmPI

As if that took mystical divination to figure out. He weighs more than Trump Tower.

>the GOP congress is getting hit hard right now by their constituents
>i'm going to pull something patently false out of my asshole because it makes me feel like there's a chance trump will get neutered
>when the fact is any GOP congressperson knows if they stand up to him right now it'll be political fucking suicide, and if the democrats aren't careful they'll get BTFO again in 2018 midterms which never fucking happens

DJT will run the show for at least 8 months. if his policy is working and the country is better, he'll get tons more leash at that point. the people standing up to him are already getting quieter, either out of confusion or frustration or self-preservation.

at this point the economy would have to tank or the health insurance replacement would have to be fucking terrible for the GOP to take any losses. the senate looks like a bunch of a fucking stooges right now because they're "impeding" his cabinet and he's just going along getting shit done anyway.

>implying trump isnt doing this for the people
>getting rid of invaders and parasites is bad BAD I SAID
fucking Michael Moore

The fuck is he talking about?

They can't keep up with all he's doing and they're all throw of kilter. That's why they've quieted down

But user you are retarded. The statements you qouted sound rational.

do you not realize that the protesters are seen as the extreme element at this point? their congressmen are probably close to not even placating them.

btw your argument sounds the same as the shitty one people were making about elector defection. which also didn't happen.

Moore was never that thin or that un-ugly. Not him.

>GOP congressmen are now having to face people visiting their office demanding answers on a regular basis

Sure, the GOP congressmen will listen to the concerns of people who've never voted for GOP members in their lives.

You marching faggots are legitimate autists and a source of great entertainment for functioning humans.

How else are you supposed to influence those who are to represent you without putting pressure on them? You just don't elect them and then disappear for 2 or 4 years and pray for the best.

You send them letters, visit their office, call them, and talk to them in town halls. That is what is happening right now only in much greater numbers than before.

You have written your representatives in congress, haven't you?