Would you rather live in the 100% white but communist Warsaw of the 1970s or the enriched but prosperous Berlin of...

Would you rather live in the 100% white but communist Warsaw of the 1970s or the enriched but prosperous Berlin of today?

I don't care about politics, any system to sustain and grow the White race.

>Pooland
>White

Warsaw

THat movie was really good

Yeah but none of the actors are Serb though. They're all Croat or Slovak irrc

Warsaw.
Communism is an inherently unsustainable system and it's only a matter of time before it collapses.
The enriched Berlin however will never be white again.

what movie

this

Enemy behind the lines 1

Behind Enemy Lines (2001)
It's about burgers extracting the pilot of the downed F-117

I'd rather go bowling with cousin

the guy in OPs pic is a famous russian actor.

I would take poland over germany any day

This ofcourse, I was confusing it with Enemy at the gates. Time for some coffee

Communism is only bad if you're a pleb who doesn't understand how to make/game the system.

It was an F/A-18. F-117 is the old stealth fighter.

this is a fact of life, not any political system.
you're the eternal pleb.

>Cuckraine
>a real country

Nowhere near a dirty Slav

What? Because I know how to get my business ideas/political legislation passed while you Amerifat plebs perpetually bitch about "muh degeneracy" but otherwise do nothing productive with your life? Pffftt please.

It wasn't that bad in Poland, people managed fine. You would be bored as shit, but you would live. I'd choose Warsaw simply because it's my fucking country and i'll go down with it if i have to.

You're right, but afaik it's based on the real story of the f-117, right?
Or have the Serbs shot down more planes that I don't even know about?

Way I see it, there has always and forever will be a class of "movers"/shakers who drive economies, in communism the only difference is you work through the government officials instead of through a complicated banking/finance system. Easiest shit to get public officials to fund a project, not sure what the bitching is all about.

I've read the book about the actual pilot the movie is based on. He was flying alone in an F-16 based out of Italy. He got shot down and ran around hiding from Serbs for like a week. It was nothing like the movie but I'd highly recommend the book.

>It was nothing like the movie but I'd highly recommend the book.
Name?

>slavs
>white

>sweden
>let me tell you who's white
kek

Return with Honor by Scott O'Grady.
It's a good book but if you're a fedora tipper he does mention God a lot.

I would have to choose Warsaw

>1970s
> Internet doesn't exist
> anywhere

Nope.JPG

Berlin today has options. Fuckloads of options.

Thanks.

>It's a good book but if you're a fedora tipper he does mention God a lot.
The fedora types only exist in burgerland. I'm an atheist but don't mind religion.
It's actually pretty important for maintaining a collective, ethnocentric society.