Say something positive about my country

Say something positive about my country

The weather is nice and sunny.

Atleast you're paying for the wall

Some of you don't smell as badly as you look

You're paying for our big ass wall. Thanks.

you are like our down syndrome bastard son, we have to love you.

You produce fantastically beautiful teenage women. It's a shame they age like milk and turn into fat hairy shrews by 20.

I appreciate the cheap, endless supply of racemic meth that you guys provide

You're paying for our wall.

Nice wall by the way.

It's warm. Also nice heritage and stuff

Kelvin Gastelum is a phenomenal fighter and seems like a great person, even though he's a fat fuck like most mexicans.

good food

Fantastic food

Baja

I like going there to bang 12 year olds.

Good drugs, efficient cartels, can get good deals from the gov, people aren't afraid to stand up for things, will soon have a nice wall. 10/10

Mexican food is god-tier and Latinas are hot.

Latina asses are the filet mignon of the female species

I never have to compete with people from your country for jobs that require intellectual skills.

I like churros and empanadas

> yfw 4 outta 5 responses are taco

Tijuana=Hookers, tequila, weed. Best place on earth

The only positive thing I can say about your country is that you are one tiny fraction above the Niggers in Africa

> this is a serious question
> I have traveled all through Mexico and I see nothing but corruption, dirt roads everywhere, nasty skanks, but most importantly .....

> proud Mexicans

> why are you people so proud you have never accomplished anything of note you have an invented anything, or proclaimed an ideology that has helped humanity and your history is simply being blown the fuck out by white people so why are you such a proud race of sub humans ?

Again this is a serious question what the fuck do you have to be so proud of

I'm fucking one of your women

Pics required

Some of you are alright. Don't save your wealth in Euros or Dollars this year.

You are better than Honduras.

The Wall will mark the beginning of making your country great again as well

How so?

It's good isn't it? Latina ass is so so so superior to white whore pussy.

you guys are terrified, aren't you?

You subhumans still do a majority of your murders in that toilet you call Mexico.

Salma seems nice. She can stay.

what the fuck is happening to his face? serious question

You're really good at torturing and killing Mexicans.

You have a beautiful country. The archeological sites are very impressive and fascinating.

The food is god tier, and your women are beautiful. My wife is Mexican.

However that said, you guys gotta get a handle on your drug and crime problem, and you're racist as fuck against white people. You could learn a lesson or two from Trump and build a wall on your southern border to keep out unwanted South American immigrants.

What if going on here?

At some point, you have to take responsibility for yourselves. Sooner it happens, the better.

You're going to pay for the most glorious and historic monument in American history.

That's pretty neat.

I also hear you guys make the second best taco bowls in the World in your country.

I can't wait for Trump to get that wall up.

Looks like something from Fist of the North Star
>"You're already dead!"

the white looking spic girls from your soaps are hot

where can i find some down there? willing to pay 100 dollars per hour for a 10/10 top tier hooker

Many of your women are incredibly hot.

However, with a lot of them I've noticed their vaginas tend to smell like onions or ranch dressing. Not even joking. Why is that?

Aren't mexicans along with a few others the whitest most European south Americans?
Sort of hard to avoid after being bleached for hundreds of years.
I respect your old gods sacrificing the qt3.14's and smart people, now you're having to deal with the most violent people within your community, I can respect cruelty in that sense.
looking forward to exterminating Xenos with your offspring.

Spicy food is nice.