I'm about to move into an apartment and I've got no bed nor can I afford one right now. The floor is wood

I'm about to move into an apartment and I've got no bed nor can I afford one right now. The floor is wood.

Sleeping on the floor is no problem, but what're the alternatives for a comfortable sleeping set-up? Sorry to sound ignorant.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Intex-Twin-Classic-Downy-Airbed-Mattress/20449351
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Futon mattress, or go to Goodwill/thrift store for a used mattress. You can usually find one for under $100. If your credit is OK, you can set up a payment plan with a regular old mattress shop, just be careful not to get fucked on interest.

Air mattresses are also very inexpensive, just don't get a cheap one or it'll leak after a week of use.

Fouton cushion, or doubled up blankets.
Don't sleep on the floor too long. It will fuck up your back

jesus fucking christ

>fouton cushion
this. been on one for a semester with no problems.

Just throw all your clothes in a pile on the floor. And then you sleep in it. I've never done it, but maybe Ill try it tonight.

Look on craigslist for a free sofa, even if it's just to take the cushions; meaning if you don't want the sofa, just take the cushions and toss the sofa. If not having a bed is only temporary, like for a month, look for a recliner (for free of course). But I've sleep on two futon mattress' and it was not bad.

"I wanna eat your sooouuullll"

sleep on a bunch of blankets or buy a 15-20$ air mattress from walmart/ check out craigslist for free shit on the street. sleep on couch cushions, the goodwill near me sells couches for $5-20 sometimes just take the cushions home

Sleep on your belly.

Don't do this. I did this once when I was on a sleepover and there was a hole on the floor so I started fucking it and my dick has gotten full of splinters and I had to go to the emergency room. Don't do it OP it's not worth it.

Air mattress from amazon. For 50 bucks you can get some crazy comfortable shit that self inflates.

You can buy a twin sized air mattress at walmart for 10 bucks. A handpump for another 10 or an electric one for 20. I slept on one for over a month when I moved into my new apartment. It's decently comfy.

>hammock
>Air Matress
>Sofa
>Full Laundry bag covered with blanket like a bean bag chair

I bought a house and the first night I lived there I had to sleep on a borrowed cot. Kept me off the ground, but not very comfortable.

I'd suggest going to bed late and getting up early.

Bring a big fat tinder whale home and sleep on her.

walmart.com/ip/Intex-Twin-Classic-Downy-Airbed-Mattress/20449351

Couldn't you bring the bed that you slept in while living with your parents? I'm sure they would let you have it.

Use your clothes as Morten here said. Done it a bunch of times.

Invest in a mattress though, back pains are imminent if you keep this up

Thank you anons.

kek