Will women eventually abandon liberalism? They are literally rebels without a cause

Will women eventually abandon liberalism? They are literally rebels without a cause.

The second it goes out of fashion, they'll abandon it overnight.

A lot of female social conservatives form their opinions based on MUH FEELINGS

OOGA BOOGA
WHITEY GURL HAIR GONE
BIX NOOD LMAOOOOO WURLSTAR

In Germany that would count as physical assault, holy shit.

WUH STAAAAH HID HOB

>Hair braided and banded for Locks of Love
I'll take "What is a bullshit story" for 800, Alex.

It does here too

So, anything done? Suspension doesn't seem like enough.

It would be pretty hard to cut through a ponytail like that without restraining her in some way.

i literally saw this picture when justin bieber was the ((thing)) but the caption was that she SUPPORTED justin bieber

stop spreading lies, if you really think that liberal/black/foreign people are doing these things at all times, dont spend time to conjure lies to fit your narrative

Bahahahaha, this will only encourage white women to jump off the liberal train.

It legally counts as assault and battery with a deadly weapon.

We'll have to wait and see if this is even real, and then if she is a minor.

When the people in the box tell them to.

This makes me erect.

>52% of white women voted Trump

>Niso isiin Character Development

They learn it universities. Defund the universities and you will destroy liberalism.

Should be misdemeanor assault and battery charges and a couple nights in juvenile hall.

THE DAYS OF LAW AND ORDER ARE COMING BACK

I doubt it was real, was probably her own hair to get attention. There's no way in hell you could cut someone's hair off then take a perfect picture of it on your lap.

do you have this kind of seats in US schools? also the wires on the upper right make me think she is sitting in her room...