The price of produce is going to skyrocket thanks to Drumpf and his fucking racist wall...

The price of produce is going to skyrocket thanks to Drumpf and his fucking racist wall, hope you retards are happy paying 4x for artichokes, plums, cauliflower, walnuts, broccoli, etc etc. Whole foods is going to be A DISASTER. SAD.

Good job exploiting illegal slave labor, hope you enjoy your $2.00 avocados picked by a "farmer" who makes $4/hour.

nigga just eat cake

Kek! "whole foods"
If you shop there you can afford to pay 4 times as much.

>liberals actually think it's a good thing to make mexicans work for less than minimum wage

where's the justice here?

So stop being poor.

buy from me amigo :^)

LED farming bro.

nigga plant a garden

I didn't realize vegetables were crossing the border illegally

>Cotton and indigo will be outrageous!! Have fun paying 3 cents for a bag of tobacco you fucking yankees!

Always the party of slaves. Always.

do mexitrash unironically think they're the only guys who can sell food to US?

>The price of produce is going to skyrocket thanks to Drumpf and his fucking racist wall

Wait are we now in favor of keeping brown people in the states to work our farms and earn less than a white person?

Sounds fairly familiar to something I thought we were supposed to hate...

Justification for the modern day globalist slave owner.

>Leaf posting via proxy

This.

Just replace your fruit pickers with slavs or south African slum people. Oh wow, that was difficult. Better yet, you could force children to do it az part of their education.

>The price of produce is going to skyrocket thanks to Drumpf and his fucking

> ... retarded withdrawal from the TPP.
> ... imbecilic dick waving over NAFTA.

Fixed that for you. No charge.

Trump is going to kick out the bad ones, gang members, criminals, etc. The hardworking ones will likely be give some sort of amnesty, Jorge.

You mean that $1 head of lettuce might cost $2?

Produce is cheap as fuck, doubling the price wouldn't make any substantial difference. This argument -- even if it were true -- is a complete non-starter.

You'd realize that if you put something other than fast food in your feedbag from time to time you fat fuck holy shit

I'm American.You think I eat fucking vegetables?

Retard.

Wrong, we have robotic pickers now.

Nigga how is that shit even real hahaha like Nigga grow a garden nigga go foraging hahaha

what about the burgers?

My school used to take us out there to learn about farming. It was a good life, good honest work that anybody could pick up to become self sufficient. I guess the debt paddlers don't want any of that..

1. We already have farm subsidies. Americans have no problem with the government using our tax dollars to keep food prices controlled and low.

2. Even if it means higher prices, it means higher paid american jobs. It means there will be jobs and taxes paid from those jobs --- which in turn helps pay for farm subsidies.

3. The cost of educating, providing welfare for illegals is way more than some food price spikes. In the end, we'll just be more productive with machines harvesting food rather than slave labor.

4. This is more liberal/illegal fearmongering. Just like the "whos gonna make your burritos" bullshit. Fact is, we may still keep a work visa program. But Trump needs to end anchor babies and welfare for illegals AND their children. No funding schools providing education without verifying citizenship. Harsh penalties for employers who employ illegals 10k fines for each one and property tax hikes.

70/30 beef, processed cheese, thicc bacon, grilled pineapple, mayo, butter grilled bun.

I don't think mayo, butter or oil cheese is a vegetable, Steve.

Well just get robots to do it. Also legal migrant seasonal labor is a separate legal thing.

>cheese
you get it straight off the tree
>beef
beef plants
>bun
wheat, sugar - the two tastiest vegetables of all

Sometimes I wonder if you willfully ignore bait just to reply with your epic zinger, or is dumb enough to not tell satire.

>implying amerilards eat vegetables outside of fried potatoes

>america
>a country with so much surplus food they are literally giving it away
>prices gonna skyrocket

im not even american and i know tihs

Good those poor farmers deserve higher pay, what are you against fair trade or something.

They don't know how to think just follow their feelings.

Just to be clear, before all the beaner hordes invaded us in the 80s, farms used VISAs to bring in seasonal workers, who would work the fields, then get sent back to their countries with a fat wallet full of American money.

In California, this is happening again, as less and less illegals want to work the fields now.

sounds like vegan garbage to me paco

We have teenagers prisoners and machines. All better than any Mexican

We'll have more to spend because we won't be paying for your welfare. :)

Farms are literally government subsidized hipster communes

>gibs me welfare so i can grow muh shitty flowers
>its all natural mannn

when will we stop giving these degenerates money?

What are the ingredients for hot pockets and tendies?

Not a single avocado.

Americucks btfo by robots.

This.

It's time to stop normalizing the support of slave labour
>Muh they would have had it worse without those jobs.
No, they would have had the opportunity for economic self determination had we never exploited them in the first place.

>liberals don't have a problem with indentured servitude when it allows them to have cheap avocados for their gay California rolls

tfw Trump brings back Victory Gardens

>2017
>eating veggies

this means nothing

OH NO my Avacados that I buy maybe 3 times a year are going to be $4.00 while my property value will increase because it won't be next to a Barrio and my property taxes will go down because the school enrollment will go down 50%

Illegals are a net LOSS

>Racist
>Thinks beaners should work for slave wages.

SHIGGY DIGGY DOOOOO