He is actually going to be the greatest President in the history of the United States

He is actually going to be the greatest President in the history of the United States.

yes

> announcing #buildwall live right now
> cut funds to sanctuary cities
> revoke Obama’s last minute $225m aid to the Palestinians
> moratorium on refugee immigration from war-torn/hostile nations

ITS NOT EVEN 4PM YET

Not even a week in yet and he's established a legacy tier presidency..... obama finally has something to legitimately cry about now.

Im a mexican, i was born here in america my grand parents were born here and i look forward to the great changes america will go through. For 8 yrs these snowflakes became comfortably ignorant and that real change, good change is going to happen they are scared. I hope he does become one of the best leaders of the free world its really sad that he will not be given a fair chance

He kept his promises and is delivering
What were Obama's promises in 2008 even?
He was just vaguely anti-establishment and then proceeded to squander 2 years with national super majorities and filled his cabinet with people literally handpicked by a bank
Was hope and change really that hollow?

One of the few things Obama promised which I liked, turned out to be something he lied about: a transparent administration that would post all proposals on the white house's website.

Nope
Pretty sure we weren't supposed to pay for it. That's not keeping a promise

>I'm so mentally retarded I don't understand what reimbursement means

wew lad

>Declare Martial Law before his 2nd term is finished
>God Emperor rules with an iron fist for a 1000 years
We are living in the best timeline.

You may have Mexican blood but you are not a Mexican, you are an American if you were born here

I'm concerned by his gagging of the EPA and plans to kill net neutrality.

>Im a mexican, i was born here in america

Yes. Obama is the worlds best used car salesman. His entire presidency is defined by empty rhetoric. What little he did accomplish only served to undermine faith in the system and further diminish separation of powers, leading us down the path to tyranny.

A cuck, through and through. The only point I will make is that his opposition in '08 and '12 are equally cucked so it's not like we had a real choice.

How big will the wall be lads?

Yes. Yes he is.
Even if he disappeared tomorrow, he's already fundamentally changed the nation.

I like him, Obama was way too spineless.

Every time I wonder how a major democracy like the US could elect such a clueless con man, I come here and all is revealed.

>con man
>does everything he promised in less than a week

Wew Muhammad really fucked out you brain cells didn't he?

>the EPA should be in charge of research that determines whether the EPA should get more funding
What could go wrong?

In what way is he a con man you FUCKING LEAF?

hows that legal weed treating you?

I know. It's astounding that people thought a community organizer preaching empty rhetoric about Hope and Change would make a good president.

Coming on Sup Forums really made me see just how much of a con man Obama was.

Trump has written books that detail a principled way of thinking and planning, apparently you're the clueless one.

YOU'RE AMERICAN, STUPID SPIC

>born in America
>identifies as Mexican

You're worse cancer than the illegals you non-assimilating piece of Mestizo shit. I hope someone fucks up the paperwork and you and your bean-nigger family get deported with the mojados.

>leaf
>elected Justin Trudeau

Then establish an oversight entity to ensure the EPA isn't abusing the system.

>does everything he promised in less than a week
He hasn't done shit except sign a few executive orders and presidential memos. The real shit starts to happen once Congress gets off its ass to actually repeal/replace Obamacare and look for funding for the wall.