ANTIFA HATE THREAD

dump antifa getting owned here

youtube.com/watch?v=C3oOiTIzsTQ

also start keeping an eye on www.antifa.rip

backstory:

Anarchist: You need people's consent to photograph them
Photog: Um, aren't you guys anarchists?
Anarchist: Well, well, well do you think rape is okay in anarchy?

DERP

dont let them slide this

i wont op dont worry

There's a group called Vanguards of Liberty around here.
I don't know what they are up to know since they are too Classic Liberals for me but they say they hate Antifa.

It's weird though, they hate anti-Fascists but won't allow Fascists.

EVERYONE hates anti-fascists once they see them for what they are

I don't advise forming large organizations, I'm an oldfag with oldschool ways who remembers the government infiltrations of patriot/militia groups in the 90s. I advise people to only 'group' with people they already know and trust, and act with their own initiative.

antifa.rip will be a place to get all the info anyone could ever want on these faggots tho, via the magic of crowdsourced data and weaponized autism

their names, their parents names, addresses, places they work (lol as if they work) etc

look at that youtube- that guy who keeps bothering the videographer is clearly a privileged upper middle class shit who never has had to work a day in his life. his mommy and daddy will stop paying for him to be a worthless fuck if they start getting called 24/7, called at work, etc

Antifa is to anarachy what SJWs are to feminism and naziboos to statism.

>Antifa is to anarachy what SJWs are to feminism and naziboos to statism.

nah fuck 'em all if they dress in black and go vandalize shit, fuck 'em

>government infiltrations of patriot/militia groups in the 90
lol, what the fuck, America? Just shoot them next time, that's why you have guns.

get out

WHAT TO DO
>Join your local Antfa group
>Act normal and shit, don't bait them or be a retard, blend in
>When they have your trust then you start the plan
>Encourage them to be more and more aggressive and pushy
>Bring not quite illegal signs but signs that will really piss off the public, shit like "If you're not us you are fashy filth" followed by "All fascists must die"
>Stealthy release sing bombs or fires in protests, do this sparingly to avoid suspicion, this will break up their protests
>If you get access to their social media then go full psycho, personally message innocent people demanding they openly pledge their life to antfa
>If you get the opportunity to cause in fighting, do it, for example plant the seeds of doubt about their leadership by every now and then saying the leader needs to do more to end fascists, this will either make the leaders more extreme or break the group apart

This cancer can't be killed from the outside with just us, we have to anger the public, get them classed as terrorists or cause marshal law. We must do this by attacking them from the inside, changing their operations into a self destructive path.

what are those

Why do you hate them?

They want to make women's, blacks, latinos lives better.

Do you not stop to think that right wingers are the bad people while keeping the above down?

>women's, blacks, latinos lives better.
Are you saying THE WHITE MAN has to fight on behalf of THE BLACK MAN because THE BLACK MAN IS TOO INFERIOR?

OY VEY!

how tf can one loose a fucking war against emus?

you can stay

>women in socety
>told ''you're a woman'' so they end up being insecure and not good at careers

>blacks in white society
>women don't want to date them because they are brought up by fathers who don't like blacks
>blacks are always frowned open by whites since birth, hence taking their confidence

>same shit with latinos

>They want to make women's, blacks, latinos lives better.
That's what you've deluded yourself into thinking but they will make it worst for everyone.

>right wingers are the bad people while keeping the above down
This lie again.

>blacks in white society
>women don't want to date them because they are brought up by fathers who don't like blacks
>blacks are always frowned open by whites since birth, hence taking their confidence
i refuse to believe that anyone can sincerely say this, you must be rusing us

>"Anarchists" protesting their Wall Street-funded, state power-increasing warmongering candidate didn't win over the guy who will reduce taxes and cut spending
BAD ANARCHISTS

>Get punched in the face
>grrrrrr I'll make a thread to get back at them

how can I be a British patriot / white nationalist when my country has done all this bad stuff to Europe over the years?

See you on Sunday, I take it?

>told ''you're a woman''
Nobody has to tell them they have a vagina instead of a penis.
Also if women are equal to men then it should be a non-issue, calling a man a man doesn't make him feel any different.

Anyway, the rest of your shit is saying minorities ARE WEAK and do REQUIRE THE WHITE MAN TO FIGHT ON THEIR BEHALF.

I have to sleep so goodnight.

Kek just granted us a brilliant idea for wrecking antifa at protests:

Cover their black clothing with impossible to remove glitter & create a shamful dispray of them attacking FEMINISTS if they get pissy about it

I have unironically been thinking about doing this. I live in Portland and antifa here couldn't properly vet anyone.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic
Wanting the best for your country/race does not mean you condone, or even agree with, things the country/member of your race has done in the past.

Do it and accidentally glitterbomb your entire cadre at a protest. Shove one of the protesters from behind into your powerlifter buddy who showed up to counterprotest, so it looks like he was attacked and can fight back in self defense. etc.

man kek sure likes these glitterbomb ideas

>women make shitty decisions
>get insulted end up being insecure instead of trying to prove her doubters wrong

>women don't want to date niggers because niggers will leave them when they are pregnant
>niggers always frowned upon by whites because they have are 15% of the population and 50% of violent criminals

>Latinos (only illegals) come to the country illegally and cost taxpayers money for their welfare

Fuckin shadilay m8, Kek approves this idea.

Hmmm

You don't wanna be obvious, you should try to piss off antfa protesters to get them to start a fight.
For example say to one of the more aggressive/dumb ones that you saw a counter protester taking pics of them and saying they are waiting for a moment to get the first punch.
If you can make antfa more and more extreme they may (under trump) get shut down.

>EVERYONE hates anti-fascists once they see them for what they are
it's true
during the inaug, I was watching protest streams on mute while watching the president being sworn in
my other sees all the drama
>"who the hell are all these people?"
>antifa mama, domestic terrorists basically
>play a few clips of them being btfo in sacremento
>she laughs

>Nobody has to tell them they have a vagina instead of a penis.
>Also if women are equal to men then it should be a non-issue, calling a man a man doesn't make him feel any different.
No, but they say that women are supposed to be feminine and weak.

Wake up,

>Anyway, the rest of your shit is saying minorities ARE WEAK and do REQUIRE THE WHITE MAN TO FIGHT ON THEIR BEHALF.
Again they're frowned opon since birth

>niggers always frowned upon by whites because they have are 15% of the population and 50% of violent criminals
and does it help when the newborns are frowned opon?

propably anime lover

also idiotic to put those on riots/protests and not matching with skeleton hoodie

Have there been any dedicated threads to this topic? I've been thinking a lot about this exactly. Also, if these antifa faggots are lurking, they'll be somewhat aware of possible infiltrators. The suspicion will grow until they destroy each other with infighting, maybe withoit even an actual infiltration.

What do you Patriots think?

>Have there been any dedicated threads to this topic?

No, but we should start threads, like it if you make it. Even if no one actually does it (and 1000s lurk here son at-least someone will) there will be suspicion, anyone who joins soon may be suspected and cause problems.
If you make a thread link it.

The polish blode was saying about getting groups of hardcore mates and smashing up businesses to scare the antfa into quitting and not protesting, really good actually but illegal as fuck.

An anti-antifa thread just got deleted
Mods = commies?

yes

they autosaged this one

shitty
Has it been like that for long?

mods are compromised

all i can say is keep an eye on www.antifa.rip

Wasn't there an antifa dox thread? I'm pretty sure I've got one on my fagbook to put out