80% of mexican exports go to the US

how can they ever recover from a double-digits tariff on their products?

Does Trump want to comit mexicocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

globaledge.msu.edu/countries/united-states/tradestats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does Trump want to comit mexicocide?

I hope so

they're fucked. Trump will grab them by the Taco.

They're not really exports as much as they are US companies avoiding taxes and using cheap mexican slave labor.

He's taking away their life raft and I guess they'll drown but it's not his fault they didn't learn how to swim.

They will just have tto become China's bitch to survive. Not our problem.

check america, for comaprison:

Leafs and Tacos are the 2 largest trade partners, but not nearly as dependant as Mexico (except for some border states):
globaledge.msu.edu/countries/united-states/tradestats

Mexico, rich in resources and with a geographic position allowing physical safety and access to both major oceans, is a shit show.
USA bails out the Mexican financial system when it fails. USA invests billions in capital and physical plants. USA lets Mexico send their illiterate peasants over the border at will.
Mexico has it so good and they don't even know it. Instead they blame USA for all their problems.
This is their wake-up call.

>you can't trade with other countries

NAFTA is the only reason we export so much to USA, if it goes kaput we'll seek new trading partners which is exactly what our gov is doing right now.

There might be a difficult transition but we're used to hardships unlike first worlders.

should be done before desu, trusting so much in a single country made u guyse vunerable

Are you gonna get CHINKED tho?

Also, for Trump to impose tariffs on Mexican imports it'll mean not only that USA will get out of NAFTA but also the WTO, which would only encourage other countries to put taxes on American exports.

This.

Mexico has a $100bn surplus with the US. Its only fair to put some tariffs on some goods.

Only 14% of Mexico's GDP is exports to the US. They can do without some of that and its better for them in the long run to become self reliant.

No. Soros and friends want to push the American Union, again...

The Amero will exist in our children's lifetime.

>which would only encourage other countries to put taxes on American exports.
Other countries already do.

>Mexico has a $100bn surplus with the US

Wrong.

He literally said right now they are friends. If anything, it sounds Trump hates Central and South America, aka (You).

There's hardly anyone from south america in the US, it's Mexico + CA.

Trump doesn't even know we exist. He came here in 2014 and they asked him if he knew Dilma, and he said "who is he?", topkek

I just hope we don't make deal with the chinese people. Those cold fuckers are dangerous and we may get a canada 2.0 deal. They buy our land for cheap prices and sell it for huge prices otherwise they start factories for their own benefit. And they force us to depend of them, which would be pretty similar to the deal we had with USA.

Something similar to what the chinese did on Africa after the Europeans went away.

Trump doesn't give a shit. He just want to ban illegals. He has billions of money on hotels here.

Yeah, I'd rather have murrica as trading partner but what can you do when they hate our brown guts.

If they're smart they'll cut a check for the wall and then negotiate down to a 5% tariff.

If Mexishits were smart though Mexico wouldn't be Mexico.

Does mexico even tax american goods?

I understand Trump's dislike of Chyna, but it seems mexico literally dindu nuffin except send peopel who aren't their best, of course

There's no taxes on American imports and no double VATs (if you buy stuff here you don't have to pay taxes again in America and vice-versa).