Any Netherland posters care to explain "Black Pete" for a burger?

Any Netherland posters care to explain "Black Pete" for a burger?

Seems pretty based desu

It's the original santa clause and instead of elves you have niggers/white who became black because of climbing through the chimney wathever story you prefer.

I most point out however they were not slaves but just servants who he freed from muslims if I am correct.

It's a harmless tradition that only brings joy to children and I have never seen someone act worse against blacks because of it. The reverse could be said is true.

It's based on a saint who freed a whole load of slaves. He himself is black because of soot while climbong down the chimney, Every year nutty libs try to ruin christmas for dutch children. But every year, despite their otherwise colossal degeneracy, the dutch cling to tradition. It's just like in Britain, how we still have the queen. Tradition is the keystone of Europe. it is all that stands between us and collapse. Our time is quite limited

The dutch presenting niggers are helfpul, happy, cheerful and in general just the same inside, despite their skin color.

Then wondering why they are the biggest coalburning, racemixing nation in Europe.

But hey, its tradition and the blacks aren't aggressive about it, so it's something they can use to pretend they aren't cucked and scared.

It's is not a Christmas tradition though.

Christmas is family giving presents to each other.

>dutch pretend they fight degeneracy by pretending to be black men
>the English pretend they fight degeneracy by submitting to a largely foreign dynasty that is the very symbol of globalism

And that, kids, is why Eurabia is coming.

Zwarte Piet isn't human.
He's a mythological helper of Sinter Klaas who is covered in chimney soot.
That's it.
Everyone needs to stop making such a big deal about it.

>dutch
Dit is ook een Vlaamse traditie e kerel.

It's like santa only the elves are nigger slaves.

And it's a kid holiday and they don't give a shit about race or creed

Children are innocent.

toon uw fiets.

He's black because he goes up and down chimneys as the story goes.

But it looks like blackface to liberals so centuries of tradition must give way to vapid cunts with problem glasses.

A fucking non-country. You degenerate. You filth. The only things of note your shithole has ever accomplished were genociding nigs and housing the galactic senate that is constantly pushing for the creation of Eurabia and genocide of whites. Of course a fucking wafflenigger would support the UK becoming a republic so we can swim in modernism and degeneracy like the continent. We'll change our name to sweden too, in order to celebrate our new arab overlords. What a great idea.

I was told by my parents that if I was naughty Black Pete would put my in the potato bag and sell me to the Al-Andalus slave market

Toon uw piemel.

I thought Pepe el Negro was a demon enslaved by Santa to help him with the gifts and to clean its sins.

They're one and the same.

The dark ones.

Now the protest against it because it appears to depict blackface

It's just how it's done black pete gets black from chimping his way up and down chimneys .

What they forget is that the blackface thing used to be needed so the designated black pete wasn't recognizable for the kids.
Small towns where everyone knew everyone , blackface is a good disguise.
Even now black pete's are often played by the school janitor .

...ever accomplished were genociding nigs and assfucking a bunch of royal parasites...

Btw, i dont have seen any pakis, indians ore nigger in belgium.

I don't give two fucks about the UK, but it is a fact you're a jew-owned country overrun by nigs, pakis, arabs and jew-russians, under a globalist rule with full submission to all the jewry of the US.

Funny how it's often overlooked because of how loud and deluded you are in general.

Some cucks keep telling "we should change it, if it offends at least someone"

I say fuck the cucks.

chill out Gavin

London muslim mayor
Birmingham muslim mayor
The list goes on and on

We bitch about Sweden en Germany all the time
England is far worse

No. The left symbolises a tamed devil (Krampus in austria, Knecht Rubrecht in germany) who does bad things to the children if they werent good over the year.

He's a character we added to a dutch holiday to make fun of blacks, but we tell them it's just tradition and to stop being so assblasted.

Soon, the Caliphat of Britannistan will emerge. You already have territories where your immigrants are in control, only a matter of time before the rest of your island is in their hands

Because brits are big into hugboxes. You ever see brit tourists and such? Always in gangs, always stick to their own. Always refuse outsiders.

Look at Sup Forums. Every board has a brit containment thread. If you enter it, there is a shitfuckload of REEEEEEEEing. If you post something a little controversial to the general consensus, more screeching.

It's the same everywhere. That's why liberalism invaded the US and the UK so easily. Because they are naturally somehow driven to being part of their own little hugbox and oblivious to fucking anything happening outside of it.

My lil name is black pete,
Immigrant so now gibs it,
and the rape goes :
flik-fliki boom, flik-fliki boom, flik-fliki boom

>'something against the norm'
looks like someone's mad about his shitty bait not getting the recognition he wanted

Ok.
>Sinterklaas looks like the pope
He is a saint. He resides in spain. As you know, spain was taken over by umayyads at one time. Sinterklaas represents christianity.

>Sinterklaas has black slaves
Don't fall for the 'chimney' kike. Black pete is black because black pete represents the moors used as slaves by umayyads.
The moors also represent a form of 'redeemed infidelity'.

Sinterklaas purchased the freedom of those moors and they willingly followed him to spread christian values after having seen that those values are superior.

Blacks in africa responded similarly to recent christian missions in that they saw the value of christianity and willingly followed it. (see the hordes of black 'christians' in africa)

Don't believe anything else

There is internet where you live?

In other words, Sinterklaas simply represents and celebrates the superiority of christianity over islam. That's also why they want to destroy and replace it with who-knows-what

R A R E
>A R E R
R E R A
> E R A R

Do we have the same sinterklaas/nikolaus?

I thought he lived 500~ in the southern turkey?

Says the fucking Belgian.

Theres still civilization where you live?

comment est la nouvelle-calédonie?

Was ever, is now, and will ever be.

You just need a genocide all 100~ years. Like spring cleaning.

And you should inform yourself about the eu. its like the 4th reich, just without gasing and invading.

I hope for you kraut, I hope for you.

Kraut? From a french-island-nigger? Its like you take the worst things you get and mix it up in a country.

>And you should inform yourself about the eu. its like the 4th reich, just without gasing and invading

HAHA holy shit kraut. pls terminate yourself.

Of course you know better. Like youre living in the middle of all this and stuff.

>Its like you take the worst things you get and mix it up in a country.

Projection. Are you libtard too Kraut?

yes like I said they're one the same, good and evil.
Children only see those concepts.

It are adults who do the autistic screeching trying to ban Zwarte Piet because they have nothing better to do than to divide ethnic europeans and blacks since all of them are sensitive feminist cucko's who cannot see they're focussing on our differences like a child they would do a better job of keeping their mouth shut since they're not really important let alone intelligent and should rather focuss on what makes us the same instead of trying to find problems in everything, they're so butthurt about race, they're so butthurt about everything, liberals today are like muslims being offended by everything that doesn't depict their narrow ass view in life.

They are a cancer, they've literally become Krampus.

Nice post coming from the country that has been the advocate for international jewry since the 18th century.

honestly if you dislike black pete in any way you're not culturally dutch/belgian
blackface is considered racist in many countries however in the netherlands/belgium it is a sign of a childrens holiday involving presents and candy

thus if you are offended by it you are disregarding the local culture in favor of a foreign one and as a direct result are proving you have not properly integrated

honestly anyone offended by it should be immediately deported, they can go be offended by it somewhere else, but right now you're being the asshole ruining a day kids look forward to for months

Uhm, I don't know about Wallonia but Black Pete and Santa Claus are as huge in Flanders as they are in the Netherlands bro...

They're pretty huge in Wallonia as well, its one of the traditions that they share with flanders and actually set them apart from france

Several stories revolve around black pete.

1. Saint Nicholas saw the cruelty of child slavery and bought the freedom of a bunch of Moors. He then fed and clothed them. In return for his kindness they became his henchmen/servant (knecht) on his trips

2. Black Pete is a chimney sweeper that helps Sain Nick by going down the chimney to bring presents

3. Black Petes are actually white children that used to be naughty that got taken with them to Spain as punishment. There they had to work in the sun and turned black

The holiday Sinterklaas in a nutshell is about a Catholic saint that lives in Spain who every year takes a trip in an old rinky dink steamboat to the Netherlands. He celebrates his birthday by giving every child presents. He is accompanied by an army of Black Petes. Also he rides a white magical horse that can walk over roofs.

Child vision: Holy shit free candy and I get gifts from these people. FUCK YEAH.
Normal adult vision: Competent and organizational genius black servant helps old wise, sometimes senile, white man in his promise to bring children happiness
Libcuck and Nigger vision: SLAVERY MUH COLONIALISM EVIL WHITE MAN IMPERIALISM BLACK FACE RACIST NAZIS

Yes, I do know better on your shithole and yurop than what you know on mine.

pls go get rammed by a truck of tolerance doing your groceries.

Yes you are right, the original guy was from Turkey. However, the Dutch 'made' him Spanish for a variety of reasons. There was lots of trade with and via spain; spanish goods were common, also as luxuries. There was also the 80 years war although that is a long time before 'spanish sinterklaas'

Not many know that the man who (so to speak) popularised the "Spanish sinterklaas" story in the 19th century was a very based Amsterdam catholic who was well aware of European christian history. So the story became a melting pot of different things that included and intertwined dutch and christian history.

Agréable à vivre mais dommage qu'il y est des nègres-noix-de-coco, sinon nous vivrions de trop bonnes vies.

>No. The left symbolises a tamed devil who does bad things to the children if they werent good over the year.
yes that's black pete

See this stuff is fascinating to me, I don't know why anyone want to crush this and replace it with Holidays™.

pretty simple
if everyone celebrates the same holiday at the same moment in the same way production costs go down

>See this stuff is fascinating to me, I don't know why anyone want to crush this and replace it with Holidays™.

Leftists want to destroy any identity that isn't universalist.
They want a global culture.

So far, White people are the only ones that ever adapt to universalism and brown people just follow their own culture, even if it's consumerism like black culture in America.
But, White lefties think browns will adapt too.

It's very common place for White Europeans to hate everything what makes their own country unique, because they've watched a bunch of TV shows and relate to that more.
Way too many people in the Netherlands hate everything uniquely Dutch and see it as petty, uncultured, outdated and even shameful. At least I can take comfort in knowing the same happens in other Western European countries. Even the South has a lot of lefties ashamed of their cultural identity.