Who gets to claim true Illyrian heritage? Albanians or yugoslavs?

Who gets to claim true Illyrian heritage? Albanians or yugoslavs?

Hercegovina is home of Dinaric master race.. Very handome people also. Biggest procent of illirian mixed populus. Also taller then you Dutch. Albanians are just turks mixed with rats lol and ugly with triangle head and dambo ears.

>Albanians or yugoslavs
>Albanians or slavs
>Are slavs illyrian
No they're slavs.

they are nothing compared to the aliens of mag aka hungarians

Croatians

Everyone in the balkans is a mix of slavs and Illyrians in various ratios.

Napoleon knew it
>Illyrian Provinces
>Capital Ljubljana

is this actually even a question? ¨ albanians are history stealers and slavs are illyrians¨ slavs no doubt mixed with illyrians, and illyrians mixed with greeks and others, but albanians are no doubt the most illyrian of the group, croatians and montenegrins being 2

Only Croats. The rest are turk or mongol invaders

This.

Everything else is a meme.

/thread

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS AND SHIT

mostly albanians and autist croats, basically everyone who's ashamed of his heritage
true illyirians are extinct or assimilated tho, their culture and language haven't survived

are you seriously saying parts of sweden have more y then balkans

it's I2 haplogrup and they have different subgroup, we have I2a they have I2b but on the map both are accounted

Learn to read a map burger.It's that Scandinavia is way bigger as territory.

WE

WUZ

nice bait
10/10 gonna reply

WUZ

yes it has, google the pamir people of afghanistan. they were illyrian soldiers who satyed in afghanistan when alexsander the great conquered the east. interestingly the language they speak is similar to albanian

ILLYRIANS

sta bi sa smaranjem srba?
si promenio plocu?
zasto?

Obviously. We're talking about genetics here.
>true illyirians are extinct or assimilated tho, their culture and language haven't survived

"Illyrian" isn't some mythical atlantis-tier civilization that most people seem to imply here.
It's just a general term for various dinaric tribes that lived on these lands during Roman times.
When slavs settled these parts some 1400 years ago, we mixed with those natives, ultimately resulting in the nations that exist here today.

they look pretty white desu

albanians are worse

jesus, those head handles.
i would shove it so far down his throat...

i was talking about balkan nations, i don't give a fuck about afghan sandnigger tribes

Nonsense.The pamirs speak a east-Iranian language.However albanian has shitton of turkic words which might create confusion.

WE WUZ RIGHT ALL THE TIME

Bosnian Croats are up to 75% l2a1/Illyrian. Croatia is the most "Illyrian" country in Europe.

We weren't thorough enough.

drago mi je da tako razmisljas
pozdrav

oy vey what are you trying to imply with this

What a terrible map. The colors are confusing because they're labeled differently on each chart.

>Everyone in the balkans is a mix of slavs and Illyrians in various ratios.
Aye, and it should be obvious. The ratio is more dependent on particular lineage and family than membership of a given nature, too. You might expect a little more in the Albos, but even there there's surprising levels of Slavonic admixture and input from other sources, much like among the Greeks or Rumanians.

Also
>5% jews
There are a few hundred jews in Croatia.

>The ratio is more dependent on particular lineage and family than membership of a given nature
The fuck is wrong with me today?

I meant "on particular region and family than membership of a given nation", lol.

yes
tbqh
given the somewhat worthy accomplishments to world cultural heritage done by the croatians it's more logical for the croatians to be the real descendants of Ilyrians
not those retard nazguls

literally this
can we now meme the Croatians into WE WUZ Ilyrians

495 to be exact.
I have the addresses somewhere

Why are you so mad?

No thanks.

Only Albanians, Croats and Bosnians can claim Illirian heritage, Serbs are to mixed with others

>inb4: b but muslims

islam is not a race. you can change your religion everyday but your genes need thousands of years

why not meme serbia into
>WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIET

This is such meme map holy kek

But i tought you were pure Germamics?

>Sardinians and south slavs share l2
>italians dont

really activates my almonds

islam was born in arab tribes though and brought to the balkans by turks and so albanians were born

Why would anyone want to claim that anyhow? It was just how Romans called people living here before slav invasion, right? What's there to be proud of

Only Bosnian Croats can claim significant Illyrian/native heritage. 15-30% is not enough.

literally nobody says that

Yes. Yes we are.

Literally this. There is no "heritage" to speak of.

This is a meme that only Serbs keep perpetuating. I've never heard a Croat say this.

no retard, everyone is mixed here with everyone else, but the percentage as can be seen here of "illyrian" genetics is, ranked by the highest to the lowest one:
1. bosnian croats
2. bosniaks
3. croats
4. bosnian serbs
5. serbs
6. montenegrins
7. albanians

WE

>brazilian

>bosniaks
why do people keep pushing this meme forward

This.Sarajevo needs a nuke.That city was created by turks and was and is 100% muslim.

>albanian diaspora

You're mongoloid genetic trash. Most Serves outside of Servia aren't even Serves.
>orthodox vlach peasants from Romania move to Croatia
>start calling themselves Serves because they're orthodox
Many such cases. 420 years a slave to the roaches. Sad!

i don't know how to else name them without using word kebab

I love how even a brazilian is more aware of this then most people actually living in Bosnia.
It's a meme ethnicity invented out of the fucking blue.

who gives a fuck about illyria, it's not even we wuz tier because they wuz never kangz like greeks or romans

how can serbs claim that albanians are history stealers and then turn around to say they are illyrian

Literally a lot of you say that, especially the diasporafags

Tfw number 1

look at the genetics map i've linked to, moron

>diasporafags
>croatians
pick one

sorry i dont speak monkey

Illyria in Albanian means 'freedom' or ''the new star''
In Latin it doesent have a meaning. I speak Italian.

Theres nothing to be proud but is the story of ancient balkans

>diasporafags
And you take their opinions seriously?

im german but whatever lol

Albanians are the true Illyrians. YugoSLAVS are not Illyrian.
>t. Illyrian

>islam is not a race

lol

yeah it's more of a disease, kind of like AIDS

go away gypsie

Albanians are Caucasian niggers. They should go back to Azerbaijan.

>b-but i-i'm german
>defends albozergs
sure you're a german, just as ahmed living there is

WE ARE ILLYRIANS. kys

lmao albozergs are bad but nothing compared to serbs. literally all serbs do is lie

I live in unknown territory faggot. Get on my level.

>alboniggers immigrating into Moldavia

:|

very fruitful meme nation, those Albanians

oh so you're a turk good to know
>sorry i dont speak monkey
>albanian

learn the flags

can some1 explain this to me?

i fixed your map

Based unknown

not at argument

But go on repeat if it make feel better

And exactly why shouldnt i take their opinions seriously, they are still croatian master race, just not living in Croatia, right?

gotta be a bad sample size like it says in the pic
aragon also has a sizeable slice while all of its neighbors dont

You forgot Banjaluka region.

You're just jealous you're not a pure race ILLYRIAN such as myself. You're a pussy faggot.

Im sure your coin is an argument.

they see me rollin' they hatin'

Looks like morrocans

objasni sport
nauku
filmove
muziku
kulturu
u realnom zivotu ali bukvalno ni jedan jedini od vas, kad god imam interakciju sa vama (a imam je dosta veruj mi) ne moze da dominira
nikako

you forgot to integrate half of FYROM into albania and the other half into bulgaria

I like my Vojvodina flag back,thank you very much.

You have to go back

ILLYRIANS are raceshifters. We look white, black, hispanic and Asian depending on the lighting. It's a gift.

I'm more off a Serb then you are mauntain nigger

This is what an Illyrian solder looked like more than 2000 years ago