500 pages from Clinton FBI File

Get in here; there's more to be done.
archive.org/details/WilliamJ.ClintonFoundation

Wait they didn't release on Friday?

You mean on Friday, January 20th, 2017, the day of the presidential inauguration? It wouldn't have gotten any attention.

>500 pages of investigations
>0 charges

Either Clinton is a criminal genius, or it couldn't possibly be more obvious that the entire investigation was nothing but a witch hunt?

I don't think so. Can another user confirm?

They seemed to be pretty familiar with the Public Corruption Unit

ummmmm wikileaks are publishing something that's almost completely redacted? spooky

What's the point of FOIA if they're just going to redact everything

Found this a little interesting. Anyone know what a Presidential Pardon entails exactly?

Better to have some information that you could infer on then nothing. I'm sure more stuff will come out (via wikileaks or not) and we could use the non-redacted paragraphs to at least be abkt to verify.

Better if agencies actually followed the law and prosecuted criminals and then give us the dirty details. This is just a joke.

You and I both know that'll never happen. This is what we got so we're going to have to work with it. I'm saving it until something inevitably gets exposed, and will use this info (however little) to verify. The FBI has stated that these are their papers, so they can't deny whatever comes up that these papers can prove to be true.

Clinton = Traitor

I don't think you're getting it. Any kind of with while information has been redacted for a very particular reason.

So you don't know what happened and what was going on. They don't have to deny anything because they have you absolutely nothing.

Security agencies have to be flooded out to get rid of all the rats.

So apparently one William Jefferson Clinton was investigated for pardoning a faggot and his lover who donated "soft money" to multiple outlets

Marc Rich and Pincus Green, busted in '83, pardoned right before Clinton left office,
>nothing went through any official channels

there's too much redacted to get much else

Page 505/506 are interesting

That redaction is so long it obviously says William Jefferson Clinton
>what the nature of her relationship with _______________________?

Bump.

have a bump

>be 2011
>be depressed high school kid because rejected again
>have friends but don't really hangout with them much
>spend hours upon hours everyday walking in the sun
>get depressed waking up every morning because I wish I had died in my sleep
>still lift every night but see no purpose in life
>one day see all these "arrow in the knee memes" on the internet
>from a game named Skyrim
>have never played an Elder Scrolls or Bethesda game before, only FPS with my buddies online
>buy it during Christmas break of 2011
>most amazing and comfy experience ever
>the open world
>the exploration
>the music
>the adventure
>spend the next 3 years playing it until I've discovered all there is to see in Skyrim
>tfw I will never experience the joy of playing Skyrim again for the first time

one of my favorite games no doubt

also OP is a fag

wrong board.

What did dems expected putting commie jew and Clinton against Trump? Did Trump pay them for being so retarder?