Fuck me sideways! We're about to get a big coalition again

Fuck me sideways! We're about to get a big coalition again.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161506288/Das-sagt-Schulz-ueber-Steuern-Fluechtlinge-und-Rot-Rot-Gruen.html
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post yfw Germany will literally cease to exist in your lifetime.

>tfw you have the choice between Merkel and Schulz

Just nuke this country, German Unification was a mistake

Thanks germany for destroying europe 95th time.

4 more years

mfw I see the country which culture and history love gets destroyed by a fat and ugly jewish feminist

With Schulz in charge millions will get red pilled

>Merkel
>Schulz

Europe is doomed either way.

Fuck you, neighbors.

>gets destroyed by a fat and ugly jewish feminist

Germany got destroyed by Germans. Merkel is simply the instrument they've used.

It's not wrong to destroy one's own property

You'll thank us for sinking this ship one day.

>Merkel is considered right wing in Germanistan
Hahahahaahahahahahahaha German fags really are without hope.

it will be like a defibrillator

For some reason my brain completely shit itself while I was looking at that image, and I thought Merkel was one of /ourguys/. I don't mean I forgot who Merkel is, but I thought Germany had Le Pen or something. So I was disappointed that we came so close and the lost.

I was kind of relieved to remember, oh yeah, it's Germany not France, it's just Merkel and Schulz, they were fucked either way. At least no hopes were dashed.

Well fuck me guess I'll be stuck in the us now that my passport is useless

Preach, brother. It would be half as bad if we had actual cuckservatives like Jeb Bush running around.

I'm literally frozen in terror and anger

The german partys are fucked
If there will be a big coalition they cant exercise real power anymore
Whites are against them (Protection)
Muslims are against them (Sharia Law)

Itll all a big show, with not much real impacts on society, whatsoever
The only thing they´ll manage is the protection of the elites

I hope only old people answered the phone and this is just a bullshit poll. But knowing germans this might actually happen.

Leave the EU then you putz. This isn't the USSR, nobody is holding you here by force except your own greed for German gibsmedat.

I promise you if the CSU leaves the CDU alliance the CDU will drop the C for christian and get an I or a M for Merkel/multikulti.

>Cucks vs commies.
Cuck-commie-coalition when?

> We're about to get a big coalition again.
and BOTH Merkel and Schulz will be on top of it

coup when?

Is there ANY difference between these two kikes? They're both globalist elitists that want exactly the same thing... Holy fuck Germany you are seriously ground zero for the brave new world.

what does merkel do that's actually right of center?

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO DESTROY US, SERBIA?
What the fuck did we do to you?

No, when Schulz was first pushed through as the EU president, he was known as the "Merkel guy". Except he's even worse than her

Merkel was a Stasi informant and Schulz was a wannabe soccer player and alcoholic.

Germany what the fuck.

nothin, just gibe moni pls

Checked
Praise kek

>Leave the EU then you putz. This isn't the USSR, nobody is holding you here by force

Nigga are you serious???

i don't know anything Martin
can anybody inform me please? I thought merkel was the bad person

>and BOTH Merkel and Schulz will be on top of it
that's by biggest concern 2bh, lets hope for AfD ~20%, which will make regular coalitions more the less impossible

>Serbia is trying to destroy you

Nigger, you're gonna re-elect Merkel. If Germany were a person, you'd be diagnosed with manic suicidal depression and put on extreme medication.

Good god, when I thought it couldn't get any worse for our German anons.

How can Germany vote for Merkel after she has turned your country into a 3rd world shithole?

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA you fucking jerry cucks!

Niemcy, could it be the same "ratings" like hillary had? What do you peraonally think?

only city scum suffers and that's fine by me.

Can a geman explain his policies to me?

Checked.

I would if i could.

>Implying you wont just get Merkel-Schulz coalition.
Take a look at France. The two (((moderate))) parties allied to beat the """Common threat""".

Obviously she wasn't bad enough, so they had to invite another one, just as vile.
Schulz was the president of the EU parliament, you can see him a lot in those Nigel Farage videos. He's pro-EU, pro-jew, pro-cuck through and through

Just today
Schulz loves Multikulti

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161506288/Das-sagt-Schulz-ueber-Steuern-Fluechtlinge-und-Rot-Rot-Gruen.html

A defibrillator stops the heart...

Also, the reds don't stand a chance. They've been on a decline for over a decade. Merkel will rule unopposed, which means a more German Europe at last. 2017 will be the year when a century of unwarranted anti-German sentiment backfires.

I'm actually going to miss Germany.

sry but you really deserve this. Still voting for Merkel or the kike. after all that happened.

The question to this poll is loaded. Its not how the percentages will look.

Yeah, for the last two weeks they are pushing a new narrative that Merkel's popularity is rising and rising. Which would be absolutely unexplainable.

You know what happens in germany at the moment? The city yuppies and liberals flee to the countryside in order to raise their kids in peace. But they bring their views, which created the situation in the cities in the first place, and start suing farmers if the cows moo too loud. Like they literally sued guys for having chickens and the rooster gawking in the morning.

U HATE ALLE THESE REATRDED KEKS IN THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY
FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL

Cease to exist... 222
Literally "404”d

No No No No

POLLS ARE RIGGED IN 2017 AGAIN.

NUMBERS PLEASE SHOW US

True german color? Commie red.

I seriously don't want any more Germans to die for this shit, but some big fucking happening is needed to turn this election.
Let's hope it's just some """"russian"""" hacker kind of stuff

The german state only exists to take care israel survives. Or something like that.

Tu durnas, lets keep our low profile, continue be to hate gays and niggers and continue taking money from cuckistans, until they burn in fire of civil war. We cant help them, so lets just enjoy the show.

>infratest dimap

>According to our official polls, Clinton has a 98.4% chance of winning.

You seriously learned nothing, did you?

Dude, you just voted for a green guy.

>"Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people."

lmao silly krauts, call us when you need a dose of freedom again

what is the question?

Bavaria when

? Yes, I'm serious. Ain't nobody gonna cry if some shithole like Lithuania whose entire economy is receiving German handouts breaks away.

>Meanwhile Sweden will have a a SD+M coalition next election, with SD probably leading it

Guess you are the greatest cuck after all.

Who would you vote for Merkel or Schulz if you could vote the german chancellor directly.

I personally didn´t. And he is like fucking Gauck. He cant make laws and cant do shit.

SD is your farthest right party and they won't even stop immigration.

farewell Germany !
It was fun while it lasted !

Jesus fucking Christ they're not even hiding it.

>mfw Germany, Denmark and Sweden collapses and France, Italy and Poland build walls

O tu nesupranti, kad mes patys greit mirtinai nukraujuosim?

Source: haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332

>"On most issues connected to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict we disagree. He is closer to the Israeli mainstream, and his positions resemble those of Labor Party chairman Isaac Herzog. He once told me, during a frank and stern conversation, “For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.” He’s a brilliant intellectual and a thoughtful politician, and we don’t need to worry – he won’t give up his existential friendship so easily."
>tfw this man is elected leader of Germany

Isn't he the guy who can declare fucking war?

>Six missed calls.
You are not answering and you don't listen to your voicemail. You never answer.

>Schultz

About all you need to go on

good luck germanbros, it looks pretty grim

What holds us in the EU are politicians who know they'll get filthy rich when they go there after destroying their own country.

This is fine.

Against who? Slovenia?