HE THINKS THE WALL WILL WORK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=At3xcj-pTjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drowning niggers dot jpeg

>24/7 coast guard patrol boats

Come on nigger you really think he's that stupid

All you need are men with guns, and you have them so just have men with guns and shoot anyone who crosses, they'll soon get the message

Miami agree

75% of drug seizures are by the coast guard these days. its not really that easy to do

>whats a navy

It is quite easy to spot even small boats on radar well before they reach shore. Submarines full of illegals, OTOH

coast guard!

checkmake, snowflake!

> Submarines full of illegals, OTOH

You mean a toboggan filled with rocks?

right now there are 700thousand immigrants walking in to the US every year.

If we got the less than one thousand mexicans that can swim every year instead I would be stoked.

>block 2 small openings vs 10x+ the mass

they think thermal sensors and cameras with patrol boats wont work? x]

>invading Texas by boat

So many Brazilian faggots today.
CTR has a new proxy service?

Why not use a real picture from the american's border wall?

Not a problem.

The glorious US has the most sophisticated sub detecting technology in the World.

We have boats nigger.

Coast guard exists you stupid favela monkey. It won't be that easy for the wetbacks, locals will also be armed so they'll shoot illegals if they have to.

Just slap a few of these along the coast and you'll be gold.

>Lol why stop a gushing leak in your basement water is still gonna get through

The point isn't that it stops illegals completely, the point is that it hinders them a great deal and makes a large breach much more manageable.

Same shittly thread as yesterday

Trump already lost the popular vote, exactly how many votes do you think pictures of dead kids are going to get him.

have fun getting past the navy

youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw

They exist and they already do nothing.
>they'll shoot illegals if they have to
That's just you daydreaming again.

What is all this wall shit Mexico has fucking airplanes

Coast Guard handles that kind of shit.

Not many if he got his economy policies right. Most people will think do i want 500-1000$ bucks more on new job or do i want 10 alive mexican kids per year?

What is the navy.

NORAD

We have bombed countries over dead kids on TV.
>Kosovo

HAHA
DRUMPF BTFO

That's the gulf of Mexico, not the Mediterranean. They'll have to go back.

Gunboats off the coast - Mexicans whose wetness is on more than just their backs.

You monkeyfuckers think that we hadn't planned for this?

He ain't gonna stop there. The wall will look more like this. Wall round whole of the USA and tarmac over california.

Illegal aliens are going to finance it through taxes on the remittances they send home, so how can it not get built? It will be glorious.

>defending a land border and a sea border is easier than just defending a sea border
wow, really mixed my macadamias

so we dont even have to spend money on the wall anymore? they just gave up? boy i sure am tired of WINNING

They will also pay for gas coasts for the patrol boats offshore.

A N T I
I
R

>we dont even have to spend money on the wall anymore
>we
You have to go back

Everyone needs to fucking BACK OUR MAIN MAN TRUMP in the chat

>be 2011
>be depressed high school kid because rejected again
>have friends but don't really hangout with them much
>spend hours upon hours everyday walking in the sun
>get depressed waking up every morning because I wish I had died in my sleep
>still lift every night but see no purpose in life
>one day see all these "arrow in the knee memes" on the internet
>from a game named Skyrim
>have never played an Elder Scrolls or Bethesda game before, only FPS with my buddies online
>buy it during Christmas break of 2011
>most amazing and comfy experience ever
>the open world
>the exploration
>the music
>the adventure
>spend the next 3 years playing it until I've discovered all there is to see in Skyrim
>tfw I will never experience the joy of playing Skyrim again for the first time

one of my favorite games no doubt

also OP is a fag

>what do you mean Coast Guard?

but will the wall be aesthetically pleasing

Smart determined illegals are welcome the border should be so difficult to pass that if you make it you get to stay

Are they ever going to explain how Mexico is supposed to pay for this?

I mean, they keep saying they will but Mexico is saying they never will and I can't see them changing their minds about it. How exactly is this going to work?

The wall won't work. There are enough libshits who would smuggle them in just to piss off Trump.

just annex Mexico and build big beautiful prisons

We can catch them much easier in a boat.

But seriously: why don't immigrants just legally fly to their destination and stay there until their visa expires?

after the first 100 get arrested and thrown in prison they won't be so happy to do it

It significantly lowers the number

Besides there's coast guard, and people coming in off the ocean are going to be suspicious to Police. Texas along the coast is nowhere near as sparsely populated as the desert border.

If anyone breaches the wall it will be discovered before long, you wont get many coming across the wall and only the most desperate will try.

Doesnt stop a determined person, but the number of illegals getting in the country from mexico will fall to a trickle.

Also I hear that the military will set up
> Testing Ranges
on our side of the wall too. Not even going to be safe to cross that ground in an armored car much less on foot (and it can be landmined all the same Just Because to keep Spies out)

> Also the real big reason no more illegals...

Because of Red Tape
- more verification required to get or keep a job
- proof of citizenship will be required to get public aid

So if you're an illegal good luck living your life on the run as if you'd escaped from jail.

Just about anywhere you let slip you're an illegal immigrant or you dont got a SSN or valid Visa . . . cops are gonna get a call and ICE will get called too.

2-6 days at most and your ass is picked up and V&

> we take infiltrators to our society seriously now, you could be a terrorist after all, we cant take a chance on you. Mexicans are economic terrorists atm.

They do already. They reside in sanctuary cities. The wall will keep out criminals and drugs mostly.

Sorry, I can't explain it to you because you are too ignorant to understand.

The wall is a symbol. The 5000 new employees will guard the boarder.

I thought Mex can't swim

drones like this will be a nightmare to detect:

youtube.com/watch?v=At3xcj-pTjg

>Brownsville

I'll say!

>drugs

if you want less drugs why don't you destroy the opium crops in Afghanistan? oh wait, let me check it for you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
>Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001

yfw

Listen Trump has an IQ of 156... (it was extrapolated from his SAT score)

He just destroyed the liberal media and that takes some serious chess.

Lets ask the question . . . sanctuary cities, how is it that these people get jobs and keep them, how is it that

Creating or rienforcing existing systems of red tape are going to filter out all these people and expose them.

And unlike the past they wont just be ignored or let slip by.

Also I highly doubt they'll be able to get any Public Aid including food stamps (though he said he was cutting that across the board anyway).
> if you cant list your SSN because you dont have one
> and you dont have a valid Visa
> you're not eligible
> in fact they may report you to the authorities

We may end up with a giant number of Mexicans on the streets as homeless as a result since they wont risk going in for public aid and be forced to get jobs that pay under the table.

But the police will be combing Homeless Shelters for them too, since they don't even belong in this country let alone on community streets.

> you got papers son?
> sounds like facism
> but also sounds alot like an Immune System to me

Also Trump made it clear on his website before election one way he's going to destroy this dynamic is using the Patriot Act to shut down western union payments back to mexico.

Illegals can stay here and make money, but its gonna get hard to send it back to mom&dad in mexico.

Mom & Dad in mexico will starve while Junior and Daughter are in the us making money they can only save and spend in the us.

Fuck I hope so! I hope it's not just some piece of shit grey concrete wall. They should fucking mural the wall with the story of America. Light it up with lights and let the whole thing be aesthetic as fuck!

>hur dur you're an idiot for locking your door, someone will just bust a window and climb in
Making something harder to do is a deterrence. Yes, it won't stop it completely but it will deter some who would have done it if it were easier to do. People still rape and murder despite the law but if rape and murder were legal you would see much more than you see as it is.

That's what the aquatic beaner repellent is for.

finally, a use for the LCS

Isn't every American on Sup Forums pro-Trump?

On our side of the wall there will be defense systems.

We have deployable standalone defense stations, can drop them out of a plane pretty much, they can be activated and deactivated remotely.

These are the future of Landmine technology, rendering old landmines obsolete which often pose a hazard well after the conflict.

Anybody gets within a few hundred yards of it and it triggers (pic related).

They can be armed with antipersonnel (fragmentation) or anti-armor (shaped charge) or some combination of that.

Launches grenade, airburst detonation.

Also it wont be hard to put in a simple chain link fence well inside the border to keep animals away from it, but having a few erroneous incidents sometimes where a coyote sets it off isnt a big deal.

> and anyway having guards with .50 caliber sniper rifles up ON or near the wall means alot.

ahh here it is, was a major bitch to find it on google but this is the kinda thing id expect we'd have littered all over our side of the wall

wtf i hate sea now