Where were you when Trump made Chicago a police state?

Where were you when Trump made Chicago a police state?
Sauce: mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw
theepochtimes.com/n3/2214711-chicago-police-chief-says-he-doesnt-understand-trumps-tweet/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A liberal paradise of failed social programs and the excuse of, "Let's increase taxes so we can give more to the poor."

When in reality it should be, "Stop fucking killing people or you'll be shot on sight."

>cries about all the scary guns
>cries about somebody finally doing something about the indiscriminate shootings

>Implying a police state is a bad thing

cant wait to kill all the niggers once and for all

Does this mean a police state or sending in a federal task force to address the violence? I am staunchly opposed to the former and think the latter might be useful. What needs to be done is remove the "reforms" Rahm Emmanual made bureaucratizing the police force so much it became impossible to properly police the ghettos so cops just stopped going there

>I am staunchly opposed to the former
libcuck

Jesus christ you guys would be burning down cities right now if Obama made this exact same tweet.

Can you assholes just admit that you're hypocrites?

>being against making a major city a police state
Look man I know this is Sup Forums and we're all le facist but memes aside it'd be bad can we try to have a rational discussion. What am I saying this is Sup Forums

How dare people not share your extremist beliefs

youre a libtard.

>mfw Chicago mayor is a democrat.

I bet you're fun at the parties you never get invited too

Chicago youth needs someone to believe in them and support them. Not call them thugs and threaten to call in the guard.

youtube.com/watch?v=oz9ACrX-6Jw

i bet you live in a shed and raise black babies

THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE

protip: the 2nd amendment advocates for a police state

How are we pretending that the extreme thing isn't to allow the carnage to continue and to not reign in the rule of law, so that all the citizens can live as free of arbitrary coercion as possible.

I was in bed in the burbs laughing my ass off at the fire that's about to rain down on Tiny Dancer.

chicago is the murder capital!

its citizens deserve this guys.

stop being selfish!

I bet you type this from your parent's basement after school because you have no friends to hang out with and the only reason you cling so bitterly to Sup Forums and le edgy political opinion memes is because you lack a group identity and are desperately looking to fit in somewhere

>read it first as 228 shitpostings in 2017 with 42 killings....

i bet youre gsay

>Gibs moar

Fantastic comeback you trolled me

yeah, fuck libertarians.

Chicago police state is going to be SO comfy.

right wing loons were crying for 8 years about how obama was going to send in the feds under the guise of law and order

trump has boasted about wanting to do this in his first few days, and of course Sup Forums bends over backwards to justify

>whens the last time chicagos mayor wasnt a democrat?

if you're a nigger maybe

>Chicago youth
They are nothing but waste

Obama never said he would send in federal agents to clean up crime in Chicago. Because as a nigger, he doesn't seem nigger crime as a problem in the nigger community, he saw it as a problem in the white community for being racist and supporting the Second Amendment.

Obama was a stupid moon cricket like that. So glad he's gone.

What's wrong with the federal government helping local law enforcement?

People are acting as if Trump threatened to put Jared in charge of the city, impose martial law, a state of emergency, send in tanks and blast random people on the streets

Jeez

Probably should head to the hospital, not healthy to have your ass so completely blasted like that. Maybe a chill pill should do too, sweetie

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

it'd be an improvement, desu senpai

Obama set precedent didn't he?

dey goo boys

Stupid phoneposter.

KEK

Not only a Democrat, a super cuck Democrat who is pro-gun control and openly says he'll shelter illegal immigrants in his city. And of course, he is a jew.
If Trump wanted to BTFO a lot of dindus and Mexicans in one fell swoop, this is exactly what he would do first.

Practically all normie morons use the most grotesque hyperboles these days; and actually believe them

let's sign a White House petition to deploy soldiers to the streets of Chicago and Washington D.C

I just find it hilarious the chicago mayor thinks he has more power and influence than the president. Seems to me like he's trying to live the typical liberal fantasy of being a resistance rebel leader fighting against a big bad oppressive government.

The only place it's a major problem is on the South Side, and I don't think they really give a FUCK what Trump says or thinks. They just want to shoot Hispanics and other black people.

Why do liberal cuckboys like you value criminal lives so much?

Chicago said they would be happy for any assistance the government wants to give.

So sad that you liberals consider 24/7 shootouts the norm. I hope he sends in the army. I hope sends in tanks

Dindu abatement is a full time job not for the faint of heart.

Nope, Garfield Park is a war zone as well.

This south side only mentality is rubbish- the illegal hispanics are just as well armed and vicious as their melanin enriched counterparts.

Really? Shit, I lived there all of two years ago. What happened?

This is irony?

Obama's DOJ and their Fast and Furious program feeding guns to the spics. Set up an iron pipeline feeding guns and heroin into the city, all hell broke loose.

Austin and Garfield are worse than Englewood right now.

I too prescribed to the South side fallacies, especially when I was working down there. But I spent last August working Trauma at Cook County and learnt otherwise.

Chicago Police Chief BAFFLED Over Trump's suggestion

>WHHHHAAAAATTT? CRIMEEE?? IN OUR CITYYY??? NOOOO, YOU MUST BE CONFUSED... OUR CITY IS A SAFE GUN FREE ZONE, NO CRIME HEREEEE.

theepochtimes.com/n3/2214711-chicago-police-chief-says-he-doesnt-understand-trumps-tweet/

Pic related

liberals always love the federal government until it's their dick getting stepped on

>Chicago youf

what they need is to stop shooting each other

They fired Garry McCarthy in December 2015 due to black protests. In 2016, the appointed a black guy in a highly politicized, publicized appointment.

Homicides rone by 60% in 2016 over 2015.

In 2017, Chicago is even much higher than the same point in 2016.

bring da military we gonna kick yo ass like Al Qeada did you in Iraq. we don't call Chicago Chiraq for nothing nigga

far away

I hope Chicago gets nuked

No. It doesn't. It is the American people's insurance policy against a police state.

What a racist, he won't even let niggers kill each other!

>all this liberal opposition
Kek. If you're against this, you literally want them to die. How can you be against lowing the murder rate?

They need to fence Chicago off and provide free arms and ammo. BUILD ANOTHER WALL!

And why are you here among those you consider inferior then hmm?

>Jesus christ you guys would be burning down cities right now if Obama made this exact same tweet.
No we wouldn't. We'd be cheering that maybe Obama cares about American citizens being murdered.

Shill

>live far enough from chicago that things arent shitty
>a public train station from there incoming

What do you call the people who just plain didn't like Obammy?

You people are disgusting rejects that value the lives of criminals over law abiding citizens. You're like a cancer to civilization.

source for those girls, they are beautiful.

Yeah well they had their homeboy running the show for 8 years and what happened?

Chicago

i take "send in the feds" as "increase government oversight to steer once-great chicago in the right direction" or "send in a federal task force to help steer once-great chicago in the right direction"

the only federal thing Obama would have sent to Chiraq would have been more funding fo dem programs

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
That statistic is outdated.

>Declare marshal law
>Send in the army
>raid every single suspected drug house without having to worry about shit like warrants and due process
>Station federal agents all over the city
>Chicago cleaned up in a month

Trump is on his way to savior of mankind tier

I don't understand why trumps supporters care about Chicago?

Don't you guys all blacks are niggers anyways?

Trump supporters hate blacks yet they love this? Do you just want to enslave them in the prison system?

Mm, no

About 50% of all murders come from only three metropolitan areas, those are:

-Chicago
-Detroit
-St Louis

If Obama had actually enacted rule of law in Chicago I would be ecstatic.

Do you know why they call it Chiraq? Because areas of Chicago are more dangerous to live in than Iraq

It's the same person. Just go look at all of trump's tweets and you'll see her in the replies.

So wait you guys are for total government control?

>don't you guys all blacks are niggers
this is a grammatically pathetic strawman and obviously bait

lots of money is thrown at places like chicago and detroit, and that money would be better spent burning it for heat.

People need to realize that there is almost always one driving force behind everything, and that force is currency.

>Where were you when Trump made Chicago a police state?
PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE. I'M SO TIRED OF CHICAGO BEING LIKE THIS. YOU THINK WE CARE ABOUT ABUSES OF AUTHORITY ANYMORE? WE HAD FUCKING BLAGOJEVICH.

Trump is delusional if he thinks he can do shit about Chicago. I've lived her 35 years. The Combine has less respect for the law than the gangs. Rahm isn't going to play ball, CPD is going to get prickly about jurisdiction, Preckwinkle is going to fuck with him in a way he's not used to, and Madigan is dangerous in a way few politicians in the US are.

make the entire state of Illinois a police state. Easily one of the shittiest states in the uniom

According to press secretary Alex Jones, America has been a police state since the mid 00's

>blago

The last time some fuck with bad hair decided step up here he ended up in prison from a phone tap that started and stopped at suspiciously correct times.

>Choose between Police state or nigger warzone?

RLY MKS U THNK

Martial law

Hail

Using what? The Guard is a joke, there aren't enough sworn officers in the federal government to manage a city of Chicago's size without giving up literally every other responsibility, and violating Posse Comitatus would provoke all kinds of shit from his base.

Everyone is a hypocrite. Its human nature.

Untrumpables when?

Chicago isn't a state