Do people still believe this meme? The Trump inauguration was visited by AT LEAST as many people as Obama's...

Do people still believe this meme? The Trump inauguration was visited by AT LEAST as many people as Obama's. The time on that pic is 1:14pm, they were showing RERUNS at the time.

>>edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
Here's a massive 180° picture.

>>uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=257278.0
Link to thread

>FAKE NEWS

Bump this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/photo/2017/01/all-of-this-space-was-full-a-photographic-fact-check/514253/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's what really happened

I keep forgetting that only BAIT threads get replies. Not truth threads. Silly me

LOL I KNEW IT

have another bump

Why even give a shit?

Media must be exposed for every one of their lies.

Hope so. Trump will get to the bottom of it.

Oh here's the shill. How's it like, exposed like this? With a wide gaping asshole from Trumps dick

leafy

The photos are real, the gigapixel photo is just confusing because it was taken from an angle that hides the empty spaces due to perspective. Here is what the Atlantic has to say:

Editor’s note: Some commenters have noticed that the clock face visible on the Smithsonian Tower shows a time of approximately 1:15. I spoke with the Smithsonian’s public affairs office, and they confirmed the clock is currently broken. This can be further seen in two photos (photo 1, photo 2) taken by the same photographer, from the same vantage point, during the Women’s March on the day after the inauguration, January 21. Both photos, obviously not taken in the same instant, show the hands on the clock face in the same 1:15 configuration.

Bad try cuck

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And Dan Quayle with the MAGA hat!

bump dutchbro

This. Bad quality bait threads fill up in minutes. The only way to fight back is to STOP REPLYING. But they get their shill friends to bump with """"counter arguments"""" so we think it's real

Bump

oy vey muh fake news

face it trumpcucks no one cares about your dumb president and your whining

also you will always be lazy stupid white trash crying about everything because your are lazy fat and dumb

I get it, you are determined that this is fake news, but it is not. Accept it or provide some evidence to support your claims.

The clock is frozen, this was proven by a timelapse and more photos

>The Trump inauguration was visited by AT LEAST as many people as Obama's.

Kill yourself aquafresh. Pic related.

I hate king nigger and I hope trump does a good job but stop embarrassing yourself

pic related

>being so insecure you have to keep talking about it for a week
how will the trump administration ever recover

>Debunking your fake news so you stop posting it even a week after he WON

You're right though, what am I doing.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Peace out

You can see the giant empty lots.

peace out?
are you leaving your thread already?

I couldn't care less how many attended but if this proves libshits wrong and further agitates the lefty shitstains then good work lol

What's Molenbeek like these days, waffle?

fake news fail

The Smithsonian clock facing west (towards the washington monument) is currently broken.

If you don't believe me.. call the Smithsonian.

>The Trump inauguration was visited by AT LEAST as many people as Obama's
Said no one ever.

DC voted overwhelmingly for Hillary over Trump. Why in fucks name would they show up for the inauguration?

Dude, I get it. You and President Cheeto and all of his people are mad that the black guy's was bigger. You're mad that most people know the black guy's was bigger. It's fine. Just accept it.

Fuck off.

Even Fox News has addressed and acknowldged the crowd size was small.

that's the best you can do?
0/10
kys

it's important to stand up to media propaganda, no matter if that propaganda is about something insignificant.

By the way it's not really insignificant, because their narrative is that Trump's policies aren't widely supported. It's just a way to try and de-legitimize him.

>even Faux News has addressed
Someone's never heard of controlled opposition

Angles can deceiving, you know that right?

Either way, this is pointless to argue about. DC has 0 Trump Suppprters basically, makes sensw that he got less people. What Trump supporter is gobba take a day off and fly from Idaho to DC for this?

I'm just stating objective facts. No matter how hard you or the Doritos Pimp may try, facts remain true no matter what.

And the black guy's will always be bigger.

Fuck the fake news media

Fuck CNN

Fuck all of them

Doesn't the weather effect the number of audience?

retard

There were also so many protestors that half the audience was physically blocked from entering to watch

Soros told the antifa groups what to do and they listened

No, you're just a shitty troll.
What's your relationship with your father like, user?

dude....
the photos are taken from opposite directions

This has got to be the worst attempt at trolling I've seen in my life

The jews fear the samurai

Oh now i see it, guess trumpeteers were right after all.

compare the shadows of the trees in circled areas... completely different times of day

better luck next time, david brock

>The clock is frozen, this was proven by a timelapse and more photos

I'd assume those "time lapse" pics were altered in some way. I used that clock at 11:00am to tell the time when my cell ran out of battery. It was working just fine at that point.

cant believe we still dont have clearly timed pictures 5 days after the event

>t t t the clock is just broken

how convenient

Right, and where has being a shitty troll ever gotten anyone?

Like a shitty troll that spread baseless lies that the President of the United States isn't a U.S. Citizen because of his race.

Or a shitty troll that wakes up in his golden apartment and tweets about being a victim.

Or a shitty troll that's quicker to cry about criticism from a TV show than denounce active support from white supremacists.

Or a shitty troll that will brag about sexual assault when he thinks no one is listening.

That kind of a shitty troll? Cause it seems to have brought the big cheese pretty far.

theatlantic.com/photo/2017/01/all-of-this-space-was-full-a-photographic-fact-check/514253/

why drumpf and his spicy dude lied? there is a watch clearly visible on last photo

You expect to see shadows during an overcast sky? What are you trying to say here.

Trump spoke just after 12 noon. That clock says 1:15.

>Obama was the first ever black president and had nothing major going against him
>A good bit of Obama's voters in Washington are Welfare leeches feminist part-timers
>Liberals blocked entrances to Trumps inauguration
>Constant bomb threats being sent by buttblasted liberals
>A good portion of Trumps voters are afraid to publicly support him because they're afraid they'll be ostracized by everyone
>Almost all of media is running a smear campaign against Trump
>Modern day society fucking despises going outside, now more than ever

I've also heard rumors that most transit going to the inauguration got "delayed", but that sounds like bullshit. The fact that Donald Trump got at least as many people as Obama at his inauguration with all this shit going on is amazing.

You need to work on your trolling. It's still terrible. Keep trying, I'll read and critique if you like.
Back to you though.
You don't have a good relationship with your father, do you?
Do you have a girlfriend, user?

Clock is 12:16 something in the gigapixel photo

Alright, so give proofs the photos are taken at the same time - ie that it wasn't taken in the morning, which by the lack of shadows seems most likely to be the case.

Get that info out there.

Nah. I ain't gonna waste time with someone provably so retarded as you.

Anons link had a high res photo. Its 1:15.

f u c k y o u r d u b s

not an argument.

keep in mind these retards only have a side by side picture of the same spot, which may or may not have been taken at the same time, and they use that as proof that Obongo's crowd was larger lol

good fucking damn, philosophy, logic and critical thinking class should be mandatory for the entire world. I usually don't support one world governments but in this case..

I haven't seen a single hard number

I don't doubt that Obama's crowd was larger. He was less divisive going into office in 2008 and DC is like 90 percent black democrat voting city.

However as usual the MSM feels it needs to exaggerate about Trump with questionable evidence, in this case pics taken hours before and after the event in question, and ends up looking the fool once more.

They can't just report the news, they want to create the news.

>people marching on the drowned corpses of other people just to witness the god emperor becoming president

But you see that's still not an argument

>less divisive
>historic first black president
>etc etc
>democrat city

we don't have any hard numbers to support the claim. I mean let's say Obongo had 1m people, what's preventing Trump from having 1.5m people?

We know his fans would wait several hours to hear him speak in a stadium, you don't think 1.5m people would gather round from Virginia, Best Virginia, Kentucky and other states and travel to dc to hear him speak.

My point is we don't know which one had the larger crowd and anyone that says one person had a larger crowd over another is dishonest.

thank you

We should give alternative facts a chance, it's the right thing to do.

It's called civilisation. We live as we do now thanks to a mountain of corpses.

bump

What is this shit?

How desperate can they be hahaha

the clock actually is broken though. if you go down there right now, the hands are in the same position. there's lots of pictures of it these past few weeks and they're all in that position

Why do people even care about this, fucking retarded americans lmao

Not just visited by more people, but watched by more people too.

Certainly more than Reagan, but don't try convincing CNN.

>All these photoshopped images
Why are you so mad that your crowd wasn't as big as Obama's? Or even a bunch of women Sup Forums?

Have a time lapse
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

because they just elected a reality tv star as their president
obviously the only way to judge his competency are his viewing figures

>Have some fake news
Fixed that for you

This.
I've been making a very long list and the day will come when it is put to use.

Because anti trump libshits are still tittering over this and voter fraud while trump signs executive order after order with little focus by the left or MSM.

Its odd but seems useful so better to keep you leftists focused on nonsense rather than substance.

Why would you post a photoshopped version?

fair point actually

i know right? and they call us cucked! hah!

You should be happy medias and liberals are concentrating on this bullshit and not noticing Trump undermining them permanently.

>doesn't use the picture that the media is using
>lol media ebil 4 using this picture
>that no one is using

No one cares about this.

What we care about is the massive amount of lying that Trump has instructed his people to do, because HE cares about it.

Trump draws massive crowds at rallies nationwide
>I-it doesn't matter
Republican inauguration crowd doesn't break record in heavily Democrat DC
>Haha drumpf btfo

stfu nigga

You ignored the relevant details.
>Trump LIES about the size of crowds
>Trump instructs all his personnel to LIE about the size of crowds
>Trump and staff go on a tirade inventing new memes to describe LYING about facts
It's not about the size of the crowd.

It's about the size of the lie.

>being this insecure

Guys, they showed a timelapse. They have actual data. Even Fox News guys were on sucicide watch during the broadcast, making claims like "Oh people are at the gift shops or getting coffee" or "it's cold outside"

Face it, the you ""President"" is a teenage girl in a fat orange creeps body, voted in other literal retards and old people about to die.

Pol is the only place that worships him, 90% out of irony/meme build from lonliness, nihilism and sexual fustration. 10% actual retards in fear of getting their guns taken away/seeing a brown skin person in their county

Its going to be a rough 8 years for you if you get this worked up about every little distraction Trump cooks up.

Don't be fucking retarded.

Besides I wouldn't know. I boycotted and watched Red Dawn and Rocky IV.

Now fuck off olgino fag. I'm sure you have some moonshine to swill since you can't afford regular booze anymore.

>President and staff stand up and lie in the face of well-verified facts
>b-b-but it's not like that's bad or anything
How's that damage-control going?