People of Color (POC) General

Drumpfkins think they own this board and this country. Time for a wake up call.

You may have used obscure constitutional rules to overthrow our democracy, but we will win in the end. This election was the death rattle of white America, the last hurrah of white supremacy. The future belongs to us. The future is colored.

Enjoy it while it lasts cumskins, because we are going to be taking the reign real soon and when we do it will be for good.

>Killing people will prove me right.

>we will take the reigns
And turn the USA into a 3rd world country

black guy here can confirm I raped two whiteys in prison and stabbed one to death

gay

Sorry but you don't understand us. We're not white supremacists, we will always fight against self righteous ness.

My negro. You a fan of Eldridge Cleaver too?

>"[W]hen I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race."

>you may have used obscure constitutional rules to overthrow our democracy

You mean the presidential election?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

do it, the world needs a good old fashion american president death by sniper video.

Is this the product of that high IQ whites always brag about?

>black
>prison
Checks out

back to africa with you

He's just giving us the latest TreeFiddy Cent mixtape lyrics....

WILL SPEAR-CHUCKERS EVER RECOVER?

Hi, I'm Biafran.

Genuine question, are you legitement African-American blacks are are you just LARPing faggots? If you are actual blacks, can you tell me why you glorify "Gang Culture" so much?

>This thread is sponsored by the new Hebrew Hammer movie

Fuck off, niggers.

>t. Simon Adebisi

>cumskin
>implying blacks would see anything sexual with negative connotations
nice try jew cuck but nobody cares about your fetishes

HELLO NEWFRIEND!
POST EITHER:

-COLORED HAND
-GOVERNMENT ID WITH ETHNIC FIRST NAME (everything else covered)
-GOVERNMENT ID WITH ETHNIC LAST NAME
(everything else covered)

THEN WE WILL START TALKING TO YOU.

OTHERWISE IT'S JUST A BAIT THREAD = FUCK OFF

>taking the bait, but ok

trump just won, if anything it means the rise of mainstream media POC hate

i wonder who's behind this post

>be 2011
>be depressed high school kid because rejected again
>have friends but don't really hangout with them much
>spend hours upon hours everyday walking in the sun
>get depressed waking up every morning because I wish I had died in my sleep
>still lift every night but see no purpose in life
>one day see all these "arrow in the knee memes" on the internet
>from a game named Skyrim
>have never played an Elder Scrolls or Bethesda game before, only FPS with my buddies online
>buy it during Christmas break of 2011
>most amazing and comfy experience ever
>the open world
>the exploration
>the music
>the adventure
>spend the next 3 years playing it until I've discovered all there is to see in Skyrim
>tfw I will never experience the joy of playing Skyrim again for the first time

one of my favorite games no doubt

also OP is a fag

>You may have used obscure constitutional rules to overthrow our democracy

Is this a spicy new meme?

shhh, don't xsplain bout da system cause dam white man is bringin us down!

>Even though shekelberg is why I'm so famous

Put an Italian Fascism flag over that Ethiopia and an American flag over Liberia.

nigger

stop running from your issues and face them. have the balls to do it you retard.

Nigga please, 13% of the population wants a race war?

We'd annihilate you.

Brown guy here can confirm this guy was in prison being my bitch

>13% of the population
People of color represent 38% of the total population and a majority of the youth. We will be the majority within 20 years.

>because we are going to be taking the reign real soon and when we do it will be for good.

Topkek, the my girlfriends grandpa is a former EU diplomat and given the stories he told, this is the exact same thing African diplomats told the EU in the 60s till 80s. It took more than 20 years for the realization that the fight out of insignificance hasn't even started for them.

Just like your point of origin, you dwell in the same hallucinations.

Poor bait, white boi. 0/10, would lynch.

POC HERE

I voted for Trump kek.

CANT STOP WONT STOP

ey yo hol up, so is argentina allowed to post here or not?

But you are assuming all PoC will go your way. Keep up the antics many Mexicans don't like what they are seeing.

t. Mexican American

WE WUZ KANGZ

Fucking stupid nigger, thinks he lives in a "democracy", doesn't realize it's a Constitutional Republic.

t. laughing leaf

>obscure constitutional rules
Obscure only to the illiterate.

Did you just come for the food?

A 13% that has a near-zero kills/shot ratio?

Bring it on, niggers!

Kek, I love this attitude that everyone but whites are going to unite with niggers.

I won't. I don't hate niggers but I do hate niggers who think everyone likes them and hates whites because most of us don't like niggers, we just tolerate you because we don't want our women and children murdered and our stores robbed.

If you like shitskins so much come here.

>we wuz platypuses n shieeeeeeettttttt.webm

Sheeeeiiiitttttttt

We'll see how you feel when your family is being torn apart by fascist deportation squads.

Family has been here many, many years, so no deportation. Try again.

Backstory?

Skinhead here, can confirm that both the brownie and the darkie were my bitches

No?

my fav

>went to jail for rape and assault
>car thief
>converted to Islam and then LDS
>crack addict

This guy was a living meme of niggers

Trump said he was going to get rid of all non-whites. Regardless, there will be white backlash in the future when they lose their majority. You will see that people of color have common cause then because they will definitely view you the same as the blackest among us.

trust me little juanito Ive buttfucked so many of you little oompa loompas and yall aways cry. yall also got hairy buttholes and cottage looking ass and yall lovehandles always jiggle. the only thing yall do is try to intimidate us niggas in packs with blades like lil fags.

White prison guard here, can confirm all these boys had assholes like pic related after they met me

He never said that you fucking retarded autistic idiot.

It's the same butthurt faggot starting all these bait threads. You can tell by the tone.

He was a true revolutionary unconstrained by the conventions of white society.

Black guy here can confirm I swallowed cum from 2 white bois that really showed them.

JAMALD

STFU racist

If not whites, you'll just be led by Asians and Jews. Shitskins are incapable of maintaining civilization.

>People of Color (POC) General
im helping

>nigger posts pic of niggers nigging.
>white people won't erase your stain from our soil the second you try

You are the worst our genus has to offer. And hypothetically speaking, even if you were able to pull off the absolutely fucking impossible and all but eradicate us from the country, as long as there is the tiniest pocket of us left we would just have to wait long enough for your shit-tier inferiority and constant pursuit of instant gratification and self-interest to destroy you, as it has done literally everywhere every time forever, and take back over.
But that's obviously never going to happen because those same myopically selfish and violent traits that define your race are why you are at the bottom of the food chain and reviled universally.

Stop black-washing our board, my basketball-american

> unconstrained by the conventions of white society.

kek, except for the half his life he spent in jail

is that before or after you have your puppy therapy?

No taxation without proportional representation is what this nation was founded on.

How do i properly season chicken?

>666

Nice work my pumpernickel friend

Why the fuck are you asking me? Do I look like Colonel Sanders?

>nigger
>muh gangsta
>turns gay in prison

Mayonnaise my fellow white man

Does JIDF keep a database of the competition's threads?

kek

we wuz open minded n sheeit

Nah, get enslaved dindu. Fuck your ancestors, fuck your people, fuck your melanin, and most of all, fuck you nigga.

>white devil shoots innocent unarmed POC
>proof POCs are intolerant

This is what whites call "logic". Decolonization when?

>The future belongs to us
The future is bright then.

Why black muricans are so retarded ?

Because being a retard is cool to black people. Almost all of their mainstream idols are idiots. They consider jews pets like Jay Z and 50 cent to be intellectuals. Beyonce is considered the smartest black woman in America kek.

They try to prevent access to proper nutrition and feed our kids crack. Ever heard of a food desert? They only exist in black communities because whites know what a threat we would be if we had access to proper nutrition.

Colored People***

fucking nigger education

>OPEN MINDED

Don't you fucking get it? low iq negro

No punctuation, seems legit.

Guess that makes you a nigger faggot.

Kek, see my point. Niggers just love being idiots. It's natural to them.

It's the white mans fault they picked up the crack pipe because the legally retarded can't be held responsible for themselves lmfao