We Wuz History Thread

Since it's almost Black History month here in the U.S., let's celebrate this great month with some We Wuz History.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africana_philosophy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
youtu.be/ohHnHcBFSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Julius Ceaser was BLACK.

Abraham lincoln was BLACK!

Geronimo was BLACK!

FUCK YOU!

Leif Erickson was BLACK!

THIS GUY IS BLACK YALL!!!!!

this is literally blaxploitation dressed up nicely

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africana_philosophy

look at this list of black philosophers
checkmate racists we was lovers of knowledge and shit

Real talk. Notice the Negroids smaller cranium? fascinating little fact...their brains are small too.

Here you go. This is a full in depth explanation as to the whole "EVERYONE WAS BLACK" trend seen among black nationalists and afrocentrists.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

Whaaat? you tease.

Eddie George? The Wide Receiver from the Lions? Hahahahahahahahaha

OFFICIAL THREAD SONG GET IN HERE

youtu.be/ohHnHcBFSqY

OFFICIAL THREAD SONG

>wide receiver from the lions

bro hahaha

Ya mad Jamarius?

WE WUZ ALL BLACK

I'm just surprised they kept him bald

What the fuck, this is official thread song.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Kek i bet some are fucking retarded enough to beleave it

Thats why he looks so golden. When you try to cover up the back it shines through as gold

>north African
>black

WE WUZ KANGZ

Look guys.
This is presented by the Nashville Shakespeare festival, which means it's probably a filmed play.
It is not meant to be a definitive declaration of Caesar's race.
Theatre has a long tradition of inaccurate casting, or casting against type. Hell in Shakespeare's time the female roles were played by men.
Try not to be triggered by this.

Jesus Christ.

It's like watching elementary school kids putting on a play or playing make believe.

I've tried speaking sense to Sup Forums on multiple occasions, but Sup Forums doesn't respond. This is not a place for serious political discussion. The usual level of discussion in threads like these doesn't get much more interesting than:

> KONIGS

Give it up.

Is that Julian from TPB on the left?

At least you're comfy.

Now chilluns', I knows you might not believe this, but if'n yous does your research, sub-saharan Africa was BLACK!

I'll be damned.

Wtf is there to seriously discuss in a thread like this?

Kingdom of kush did actually rule over egypt for a little bit. But it was located in east africa near south sudan. Most blacks in the states are from west africa so highly unlikely any of them descend from there.

WE WUZ DUCKS AND SHEEEIIT

Egyptian pharaohs were extremely savage, egotistical and would rewrite history to suit their own ends. I could believe some of them were black.

BBC series from 2016

Jalancelot. They got his name wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

>Qadirah El
>Q Williams Bey
>Tyrese Washington
>Frank Elpadrino Blanco

OP wuz BLACK

stay comfy

Next season, we present: Othello, starring Benedict Cumberbatch as the tragic Moor

Einstein was black

Poor negro, he just wants to be classy like his black brother he saw in that one nickelodeon about the lesbian who could make words at the animals.