Wow

He can really make his enemies tell the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i hate drumpf even more now

Expect all those Repubs who hate him and are pretending to be on his side. As long as his danced like a monkey and do what they want. Everything will be fine.

Third full business day and TPP is dead, moloch is BTFO, sanctuary faggot cities are BTFO and a wall is going to be built starting soon....

He's already fulfilled more promises in a couple of weeks than many presidents do in eight years.

I was debating whether to make this thread or not, thanks Spain

This....its beautiful

FUCK DRUMPF

THE MADMAN.

your post would be valid if it wasn't for the giant billboards orbiting the earth that say "DON'T LISTEN TO A SINGLE POST BY THE ID OF AO+BER9x"

Those nasty billboards really ruined your point, huh?

THIS!!! What a time to be alive

yea i am gonna be honest there, as a woman i am frightened. its 4 days since he got into office and i still cant believe that americans voted this oragne misogynist into position of power. i dont know how americans allowed to have trump nuclear nodes but only thing we can do is hope that europe wont go same backward way as usa becuase i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen only because i was born as a woman

shameless bumping

show the publicinvasion guy your tits so he can show them to me

>weeks
Its been 5 days user.

As a woman - your vagina is the best thing you can bring to the argument?
Here's your (you).

sure honey, so your resond to my concerns is being misogynist? that was exactly i was talking about.

maybe if u stop treat me like a subhuman only because i have a vagina i would not need to mention it? hmmm

>Trump does what he says he will
>Liberals triggered almost as much as eelection night
>IN LITERALLY HIS FIRST FUCKING WEEK TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED EVERYTHING OBONGO ALLEG EDLY WORKED TO DO IN OFFICE.

I've never in my cynical life been so hopefull for the future, we're going to remove kebab, preserve the west and raise a generation of kids that will allow it to prosper again.

Deus fucking vult hail the god emperior bastion of mankind.

>Trump will make women second class citizens

Where the fuck do you retards even get idiotic ideas like these?

He's doing everything he said he'd do. We'll done, Sup Forums. Well done.... HOWEVER he will not prosecute Hillary.

He doesn't know you have a vagina until you mention it. How would he know you're "subhuman"?

this is textbook fascism
disgusting

i am talking about real life sweetie, thats where most people have problems unlike you basement dwellers and in real life its hard to be a woman, certainly more then a man and this orange fuck u voted in wont help at all!

Why is it always a fucking leaf!? REEEEEEEE

5 days, get it straight.

We have basically 8 full years of American Greatness to look forward to.

What a time to be alive.

Just stop replying. You new fags always give this shit attention and slide threads.

I have yet to see the benefits of treating you like a first class citizen

you're not even from here nobody gives a fuck what you think

We live in a magical timeline.

>Stop replying
>Replies

fuck off faggot.

STANDING
ON THE EDGE

who hurth your feeling sweetie? you should not generalize all women only becaue one recognized you like a piece of shit u r
sure honey, thats why you respond like a creep, stay away dog

>i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen only because i was born as a woman
>flag
ohh honey. . .

What all has he done in 5 days?

All I know is that
H-HE'S FAST

yes sweetie?

You misunderstand. We don't treat you like a subhuman because of your vagina. Your vagina is the only reason we are willing to recognize your existance at all.

Regrettably each of us learned that vaginas come with a complete lack of intelligence, morals and accountability, so we have to tolerate your frequent infractions into our discussions with the same patience and tolerance we use for children.

By Sat Trump will have fulfilled more campaign promises in 8 days then Obama did in 8 years.

Why don't you realize women belong in secondary roles in leadership? Learn some history, do some research, and realize your emotionally-driven subset of humanity is largely the source of all our collective woes.

You willfully 'vote' against your own interests, and barring the few exceptional pioneers of original 'feminism' (e.g. Seneca), you have systemically degenerated the glory of every society you have been given power in.

Currently, third wave "Feminism" is clamoring to be decimated and raped by barbaric, pre-Feminism-era Islam, they are literally en-masse begging to be shoved back into the kitchen at gun-point and be made back into baby ovens.

You confused cows don't know what you want, and you are happiest when told what to do and when to do it. Why fight reality, when you can have children and a happy family?

lmao like i am gonna read all that misogynist bullshits oyu were able to stuff into one post you fucking virgin :)))

same to you honey

Trump is making computer games real! It feels like sim city. Theres protests about the immigration reforms right now! LOL

Oh, for Pete's sake. WAKE. UP. Pretty much everything you believe is a LIE. Been there, done that. Get a little distance and you will see who they really are and that their only agenda is to CONTROL. You're being manipulated and EXPLOITED.

Das rite. Gibs da pussy white girl.

Great, thread derailed

Fucking MGTOW falling for bait, man

Here's your (you)

>copypaste is lame
Too lazy to write a new argument, sad!
>i am talking about real life sweetie
And now you're just copying besskalb. Get some originality before acting like a cuntdescending cunt.

How you know.

It's okay. No one here expects you to have the ability to read in the first place.

That isn't a response, and if you meant to quote You're not making an argument. You're dismissing out of hand, the very thing you have a problem with men doing to you.

Don't be a hypocrite on top of being a woman, that's two strikes against you in an adult conversation.

Thanks senpai.

He can't, his attorney general is not even in charge by now, wait until the 31

i literly wrote it in 30 sec on my own and get my dick hard from yous.

shitskins - take notes from the tibetan

shoop shoop Nina

So you are pretending to be a woman? Maybe it's a sign you should get a life when you get your genitals hard for receiving much you's.

Didn't Obama sign the order to close Guantanamo Bay in his first week in office? Look how that turned out.

Many men from these days forward into legend will aspire to have Trump Nuclear Nodes.

He's literally gonna finish MAGA by the end of the year. Then he's gonna make other countries great again until the world declares him god emperor

Hey at least after this year of MAGA we can come help you purge half your population and make Canada great again too.

>CNN grabbed right by the pussy
>trump dindu nuffin!!!
kek

T-thanks Ameribro. Please don't bomb my house when you do, Trump can annex Newfoundland & Labrador first.

>Falling for the troll
Come on, women + English + flag + pol is not going to happen

You honestly should be forced to be sterilized you stupid cunt.

>as a woman...

I stopped reading there

t. virgin, u r huge loooooser honey :)))

i dont even..

>presidents take the weekends off

Czech your privilege

It's surreal to see a leader actually do something when they get into office. I've never seen a Western leader do anything but drag their feet on everything and barely accomplish even the most basic promises they made when campaigning.

Sad that this is even headline-worthy.

Its incredible to watch, it's almost like everyone else had been a puppet towing the globalise line, and Trump really is just a hardworking American that loves his country

He won't, but the Republican-dominated Congress will.

Oh sweetie.

>i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen only because i was born as a woman

Meanwhile, on your twitter:

>#killallmen
>#notallmuslims
>#smashwhitey

You're already a second class citizen with that uneducated mindset that only a child would take seriously.

At this rate of winning you really have to ask. How long until anime does become real?

I don't even watch anime.

He signed the anti-abortion thingy and have Pence, so he's at least giving them things they want.

Which would be why they've approved the wall.

how did it turn out, remind me again

>neutral reporting of news
wow it's almost like they want to be taken seriously now

Well, wait until the wall is built, don't celebrate yet.

The Republican Congress blocked it, meanwhile trump is a red president with a red Congress, red house and a split Supreme Court just begging for a red man to step up

Everything he touches is happening

Read the article, it's a jew throwing around (((facts))) instead of the truth

I pretty sure in 2008, Obama had a democratic house and senate, not a super majority, but he had all branches of the government.

Mind you he's done all this without his staff fully approved by those circle jerking autistic democrats.

this, my friend
Is the best timeline

Maybe there's a better timeline where hitler won ww2

Who knows?
All I know is, you can't love the child you never had

Which is why I never feel guilty about whackin the ol willy

He didn't have enough of the Democrats on his side though, whereas every Republican that values his credibility is falling in line, since trump is more than happy to empty seats if need be

Take a moment. Sit down, clear your mind. Is your mind clear now? Are you a state of Zen? Okay good, now think about all those times people told you, you were stupid for believing in Trump. Think about all those times they said that he's lying and won't make good on any of his campaign promises, that he doesn't care about making America great again. Now consider that in 5 days, he's already put most of his campaign promises into action.

Fuck yourself with a cactus. You'll only be treated as less than human if you act that way.

10/10 bait

i beg you pardon prick? how is this allowed? where are mods?

It's time to go back... to tumblr

republicans will. theyve wanted it for a long time

Sorry, I want to reply to this, but I'm too emotionally triggered rn to compose my thoughts properly.

Yes but the drones are still flying and killing people in far away places. He has threatened the federal takeover of a major city in the midwest.

I guess we never had a choice.

The pale Horse still rides the earth.

Bill Cooper red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM

i bet you are virgin right? you think i care what some virgin boi has to say? lmao i bet you would fuck me but i would not let you stupid nerd.

show us your mammary glands

the nipple must be fully visible

Show me your tits and I'll show you the mods.

This. And progressives were constantly saying that Trump was just "tricking" people and "telling his base what they wanted to hear" as if he'd then revert to the usual globalist policies (that Hillary already had).

I believed otherwise, and turns out we were correct. Trump absolutely meant what he said, and Trump is an man of action.

I'm realizing as crude and blunt as Trumps is... and I do sometimes cringe at it... he is the only person who could have stood up to the current climate and just pushed through with things that were supposedly impossible by now. He's actually exactly who we needed... at least for certain purposes.

>reclaiming jobs from tacos
>creating new jobs here
>tpp btfo
>nafta renegotiation incoming
>fuck off we're full to """"refugees""""
>wall announced

wew. where are we on the he will never win the nomination list?

get a grip lad!