Do you want to know how it feels to be born into one of the richest arab families in the middle east ?

Do you want to know how it feels to be born into one of the richest arab families in the middle east ?
Too bad faggots you will stay poor whiteys
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RICH AS FUCK

i use fucking cheetahs as pillows
i have a lion pet
i can throw 1 million dollars away and still live on my own for the next 30years

feels good to be a wealthy as fuck arab

Pic related its my white gf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/microneal
youtube.com/watch?v=VLWrdXEl7rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prove it

That sounds really boring.

You know what's better? Being white and not smelling and looking like gorilla.

yeah i know that's why im grateful for not being american

don't you wish you were white?

One of the many reasons that Arabs and Persians are such scum is their desire not just for wealth but for showing off the wealth. At my quiet university, Arabs are definitely the loudest and flashiest, and people generally look at them as despicable for it.

Trust me, whites want to work to gain wealth as well but we have zero desire to be in your shoes.

/thread

you wont say that when i park my golden maserati
then go out to walk my lion pet which probably costs more than your fucking house

trust me you want to be in my shoes

twitter.com/microneal

fugg
bait failed
ABORT

hahaha i fuckin live in a rented shack

>woops

a Pakistani Christian! Cant even shill for allah correctly! lol!

End yourself

you might be wealthy but you're still a dune coon

lol your life must be really boring to have everything and not work for it and be happy with your work. its like playing a hacked game you quit after 2 minutes

Is Jordan really as horrible as it sounds?

You just got yourself a drone strike.. Enjoy losing 100 family members.

>white gf
We all know you rich arabs just find some hot bitchy American white girl and pay her big bucks to act like your gf so your rich Arab friends don't find out that you only fuck little pre-pubescent boys in the bum. Then you have your rich Arab friends pay to shit all over your white "gf". You're not fooling us Ockmed.

btfo

kek will punish you and your entire arab shitskinned family if digits are acquired and recognized. RIP your mom, user.

BTFO

How does it feel to be outed as a fraud?

wtf why is such beauty with shitskin?

lol. Classic pol.

Watch this film closely, it is how we found you and it is how we will leave you

youtube.com/watch?v=VLWrdXEl7rk

Youre wealthy, congrats, its only because we allowed it to happen. America is very close to energy independence, your usefulness is quickly running out.

>"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel"

Enjoy it while it lasts, and youre welcome.

oh shit boy you dun goofed

BASED JOSE

You're too dark to be Jordanian, even thoguh Jordanians are the niggers of the levant

>hahaha i fuckin live in a rented shack

>feels good to be white intensifies

Yeah, I'm a trillionaire to Muhammad....

>All that money
>Will always be a wog

this is a shitpost please ignore it
thanks

lol good recovery thou

I'm white and rich. Earned my money though. I think I'm winning.