Why aren't you giving your money to trans people Sup Forums? Are you TRANSPHOBIC?

Why aren't you giving your money to trans people Sup Forums? Are you TRANSPHOBIC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much, yes.

Because I believe in equality, and I don't give jack shit to anybody else.

Blah blah blah let's skip to a picture of the beast in question

Pablo on the tablet, fkn crying here

I did not need to see this again

Man is that depressing.

What the fuck? Is that nose real?

Holy hell, that is even worse than I imagined. When will people figure out that changing genders does not make you more attractive, which is why I figured most of them do it.

Looks photoshopped.

Probably for (((a certain effect)))

Yeah

race war soon

'no'

>tfw all these people who make shitty online comics always have top-notch art equipment

Such a waste

I find this picture problematic

I feel a lump in my throat from the image alone.

Who is this semon demon?!!

The second panel is batshit insane beyond normal tranny desires.

>fight my battles for me
>complain on my behalf
>alienate yourselves from your friends and family so you're only acquainted with freaks
>give me money to support my mental illness

how do "allies" read this and decide they want to keep pandering to these nutjobs

But if his "girl's penis" argument is true, then he shouldn't have a problem with the photo as he looks like a tomboy in it or some shit.

What the actual FUCK

What a time to be alive, eh? Are transgender people really being denied jobs so badly because they're trans, or are they just being too lousy worthless and lazy to work?

>Working for money is a privilege
>One that I must share with mentally hill people

>wanting gibsmedat for being degenerate
This shit needs to stop.

REMEMBER THE 6 TRANSITIONS GOYIM

can't see shit captain

As a writer, I don't include token Trans characters because it doesn't make sense. I'm not going to rewrite characters just to satisfy a quota.

fucking chaos gods and their trickery

You guys are ASSHOLES

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA

Tfw I have an etsy shop that I sell wood crafts. I've only sold a few things. Check this mental illness persons etsy literally thousands of sales. Fucking degenerates.

>"transition fund"
>little kids now save up spare change to get their genitals mutilated

why did liberals destroy my planet?

The truth: the dad committed suicide so he went to hell. There, in time, he'll be reunited with his "son" and die with him the second, final, death. They'll pass eternity hating each other and blaming each other for how their life turned out to be. The son will insist his father should have forced him out of abominable sin, and he'll be right. The father will insist the son's actions forced him to suicide and he'll be right.
Demons will eternally drink their delicious suffering like fine wine, Satan laughing at them and at itself because misero wants company, nothing more and nothing else.
And that's why You don't take the coward's way out.

>tfw the picture was actually real
Are there really no stops on this ride?

>that voice
i have heard horrors beyond my comprehension

If sex is a social construct why do they need hormones and re-assignment surgery?

This person is clearly insane.

Fuck these people so much
They are the reason why I don't tell people I'm a tranny.
Like how are people meant to not give a shit about us when they're always trying to shove down their throats that we need to be pandered too.

They're not. I used to do landscaping as a HS student and my supervisor was a hispanic female to male tranny named Jesus. He/she worked hard planting flowers all day and never had a problem with employment despite their mental problems.

Most trannies are just lazy , mentally deranged pieces of shit.

Is this a edit,right?

This is a parody right ?

Based Spaniard.

>Liberals are shocked and outraged that this isn't normalized yet

>my first lover went to the otherside of the planet to murder millions of poor yellow men, women, and children from helicopters and bombers
>you remind me of him

Sounds about right.

>Be a humorless dick
>Whine about how .04% of the population isn't represented in 40% of the media
>Guess I better read their propaganda before I have a thought contrary to thier narritive
>GIBS ME DAT

Hmmmmmmmmmm Are trannies the new blacks?

Why does it present itself in it's shitty comic as a female child when in fact it's a GROWN FUCKING MAN GOD DAMN IT !

To be fair, Jews started that whole thing.

>Make something.
>Trans gets pissed and asks why I didnt include any trans characters.
>Respond with "Cause I made it how I wanted."
>Your just transphobic! YOU MONSTER!
Ya and you dont have any talent to make it yourself so you try to use impose your will on others. Newsflash, it dosent work!
>Threatens to assault me.
Ive had my nose broke more times then you have pee's sitting down, try it.
>Trans backs off.
Come back and lets be buddies now dipshit.
>Trans person suddenly after the stupid tension is gone, acts exactly how anybody else acts, and their bullshit is JUST A FUCKING ACT!

Phobia implies fear. If anything, I'm trans-god-I-can't-stand-these-assholes

It amazes me how girls think they're more important than family before they're even married.

Bitch, you aren't my wife, and even if you were you'd just be on the same level as my parents and siblings.

Stuff Allies of Trans People Do

Call out the BS
>Thought police others

Challenge Cisnormativity
>Demand reality conform to their fantasy

Challenge their own bias and internalized transphobia
>Kafkatrap themselves

Share the benefits of cis privleges with trans people
>Enable mental illness

Is that five layers-irony my dude ? Seriously can't tell

probably bit of both. conservatives will only see the lazy perverted fucks and liberals will only see the pure brave angels.

I love these memes

do you get off on depressing people?

t. Chang

I honestly don't hate this person, I feel pity more than anything. Imagine being a vulnerable child subjected to the world and raised in an environment that flogged you into becoming this

>always begging for money

Just get a real job and earn some damn cash instead of leeching off the rest of us.

The dildo, maple syrup, and biology for dummies book in the trash should have helped you reach this conclusion.

nothing personel kid

>biology for dummies in the trashcan

The dildo was believable, the nose gave it away to me.

the creator

>red knees
everytime

Why does it look like a shitty dark souls character

they make you feel like such an asshole too. as if it is not 100% there fault. the woman who i thought i was going to marry turned out to have been in a relationship for five years with another. I guess i was the bull? idk i hate everything about it though i feel like a dirty secret.
fuck women and their lack of honor

How do I stop hating women?

It's because they feel theyre fighting for a just cause. They don't realise they're being manipulated and sucked on by an ill parasite.

>WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN YOUR WORK TRANS?
This shit never ceases to piss me off. Fucking make your own work instead of demanding people change their books, movies, shows, and games to fit your world view you mentally ill piece of shit

>not springing from his room and exclaiming the greatness of Allah while opening fire

>implying I'm scared of homos

>Working for your money is a privilege

I posted this in response to a tranny complaining about transonic in the women's march on another forum. Feels relavent

>I really like the idea of all this perceived hate that trannies talk about actually being humanity cleaning up after itself. Without your echo chambers and reinforced denial, you would do exactly what all the "bigots" want you to do.

>I can only speak for others who vehemently share my distaste of this specific human sickness in a broad way, but here goes: We don't see you as a person. You have no identity. You are a small, insignificant spec with a 7 digit numeration in the color spectrum of human failing. As above, so below. Societies hate of you mimics the parallel movement of you hating yourself. You're part of a fetish-cult of exhibitionist self-hate.

>Check out some photos of the Milky Way sometime. That tiny dust floating inside of it is us, it's me, it's you. To think that that dust is wasting an incarnation in this disgusting mediocrity is pitiful. God isn't dead, he left for greener pastures long ago. Enjoy fumbling with your existential shortcomings.

I wonder if this guy owns any mirrors

>transition fund
>Why aren't any of those characters trans or gender non-conforming?
holy kek
I expected its voice to be deeper.

Would you if you looked like that?

It's like she had some sort of mental issue

I want to get off this ride.

weak/10

>Implying there's no rational reason to have a disgust for all trannys and queers
>Implying them normalized is scary to me

Fuck me, it's just a guy speaking in a falsetto.

If I was a woman I'd be so fucking offended that Liberals would even consider that the same as me.

Oh good lord. Pity is the only thing I can feel for this person.

Jesus. What the fuck is with that voice?

Hitler would have stopped this

At least we won't have to sterilize this abomination.

>another forum

No, especially if I was trying to believe that I was a delicate little femme princess while looking like a fat white Mike Tyson

BWAAAAAHAHAHAH

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

cause zes batshit fucking crazy thats why

Cut me to my core, Pedro.

That fucking voice is like someone skullfucking a mouse holy shit.

>shitty French-Canadian accent on top of it all

Being transgender for a lot of people simply means dressing unlike a male

>share the benefits
>dollars
fuck you trannies, the cisgender benefits check i receive from the govt is mine and mine alone