Other urls found in this thread:

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4155
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Islamophobes /BTFO/!!!!!!!

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4155

Bill 23 2016

An Act to proclaim the month of October Islamic Heritage Month

>Muslims have been contributing to all aspect of Ontario’s prosperity and diverse heritage for generations.

>Islamic history and culture encompasses a broad range of individual and collective experiences, as well as important contributions to literature, math, science, art and history.

>In 2007 the Government of Canada declared the month of October in each year as Canadian Islamic History Month.

>The Province of Ontario recognizes and wishes to affirm the important contributions that Muslims make in Ontario as part of the vibrant social, economic, political and cultural fabric of our province.

>Proclaiming a month to be Islamic Heritage Month in Ontario will provide all Ontarians, both today and in future generations, with an opportunity to reflect, celebrate and learn about the rich and longstanding Islamic history in the Province and the diverse roles and contributions of Muslim people in communities across Ontario. This new understanding will in turn help combat anti-Islamic sentiment.

>Therefore, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Ontario, enacts as follows:

Islamic Heritage Month

>1. The month of October in each year is proclaimed as Islamic Heritage Month.
Commencement

2. This Act comes into force on the day it receives Royal Assent.

3. The short title of this Act is the Islamic Heritage Month Act, 2016.

Spooky

This does nothing but alienate muzzies further. We have to wake the masses and this actually might work in our favor. We could also shitpost muzzie memes during this month like how their shitprophet raped children etc.

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

What happened when we left you guys?
Burgers seem to be on the right track, but you Leaf? Man oh man, we should have stayed longer

Good month selection, we can remind them about the Muslim who made news in October of 2014 in Ottawa Ontario.

And kids can dress up as ghosts for Halloween while being festive and celebrating muslim culture at the same time

please just stop i cant take this anymore, im going to 8ch, seing 5 bait threads on front page is to much

I blame the French influence

Is Canada officially the worst developed nation on earth? Some might argue Germany and Sweden but their right wing is a lot more active than ours. Plus, Canada is only 70% white nationally and whites are nonexistent in big cities. Sure we have our "silent majority" in small towns but that group looks to remain exactly that. Silent.

That guy might actually help to keep muzzies under control. He gave a speech in Minnestoa about how Muslims need to respect the values of Canada and the United States and integrate properly. That being said, he's a muzzie and a liberal so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

This country is so shit i'm considering to immigrate and become its President.
I feel like they just give clay (to shitskins wierd goatfucking laws) for being an immigrant.

Why the fuck do cucks worldwide have to constantly suck the putrid jizz of this fucking DEATH CULT.

Those goat fucking fucks declared themselves at war with us, fuck them !

fucksake !

The crazy thing is immigrants are actually allowed to become the PM. You just need to be appointed the leader of your party. Not like the U.S. where you need to be born in the states. You probably won't even get into Canada. We don't accept whites, only Asians and Arabs.

I feel bad for you bro

Trudeau is now my best ally

Ive decided its not just the jews. Its fucking women. The worst thing western society could have possibly done is allow women into politics.

May peace be upon this great nation