Gets 3 million more votes than klumpf

>gets 3 million more votes than klumpf
>still doesn't get to become president just because
nice system you got there, amerishits. it really makes total sense!

enjoy teaching your children that no matter how hard they work in life, the system will always find a way of coming down to crush their hopes and dreams down.

fuck you if this is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V82hFRJcrj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you if you don't think this is wrong*

Thankfully you're Australian and I don't have to care what you think. ;^)

Yet, I bet you think the Gillard government was legitimately elected, you fucking fascist.

So let me get this straight: A bunch of white men known as the "electoral college" went against the will of the people, who overwhelmingly voted for Hillary (by 6 million votes), and decided to put Trump into power instead. Wow. Democracy is dead. I hope you're happy.

you've got enough problems in your prison colony to sort out before you can start thinking about ours

These are the people who voted for Trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=V82hFRJcrj0

YOU'RE BORDER JUST GOT 10 MORE STINGRAYS

That's exactly right. If this was in any other country besides America, Hillary would have been President and we would all collectively be calling Trump out for the loser that he is.

>be a representative democracy
>3 million surplus of votes from California
>55 electoral votes already given to Clinton
>foreign people bitch about us not being a democracy
>mfw

>enjoy teaching your children that no matter how hard they work in life, the system will always find a way of coming down to crush their hopes and dreams down.

My children are white, so that's not their problem. Too bad the US defends you cucks from the Chinks. We should cede all Asia to China. It's not white, it's not ours, and we don't need to bleed for Wall Street. We'd have been better off if the Japs chased the US out of Asia. They were real men and would have solved all the local problems.

You lost.

Get over it.

Popular vote is a dumb way to run a country

Understand how the system works before you criticize. America is not, nor has it ever been a full democracy

6 million?
You fags increase the number every day

What keeps you going? Some type of abbo shitskin magic?

Our election process is based off of land area not population.

Wyoming has 3 electoral votes Cali has like 54
Cali has 66x the population of Wyoming

IT was created this way back at the beginning when the northern states had larger more industrialized populations and the south was worried it would just be ruled over.

Learn your shit

You guys know jack shit about our election process read

What are you talking about?? trump was the underdog. If anything he is the embodiment of what you can achieve if you work hard. Where as for killary the only reason she is relevant is cause her husband was president.. Check and mate emu cuck

Clay gets to vote here.

The Electoral College is shit, but not because of clay votes. It's shit because of swing states. Everything but swing states serves a particular purpose.

I'm this guy
And I do understand your system. The point I was making is that the left 'won' a Prime Ministership (the worst in modern history) in 2010 after losing the popular vote (by a much larger margin). Didn't see the left lose its mind then...

The only reason swing states are a thing is because theses states are the ideological boundary's.

All the other states are just as important to victory but its just decided by the Florida and Ohio usually

Ah i thought you were calling our presidency gillard. I don't follow upside-down politics.

Usually, but the states aren't decided by republican or democrat. It's more rural vs. city. This election was fucking crazy due to states like Michigan, PA, and Wisconsin

>3 million more votes

Let's wait until the fraud investigation is done.

The EC was created before industrialization had made the North populous. Virginia was the most populous state at the time. NC also ranked high.

In designing the legislature it was the Virginia plan that created the proportional representation of the House which kind of bleeds over to the electoral college. The New Jersey plan was what made the Senate delegation of each state the same. Back then the guidos who would later populate NJ were still in Italy

>at least 1.8m+ dead voters
>at least 2.75m+ voters registered across multiple states
>at least 3m non-Us Citizens voted
>after 1st day, the vote ratio was about 1:1
>the remaining votes who took 4 weeks to count had a 4:1 ratio in favor of a candidate
>Joseph Stalin — 'Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.'
hmmm

I think you have a war you need to fight.

Now, Fuck off.

I don't understand this at all. I remember being in fourth, or maybe fifth grade, so 10 or 11 years old.Learning about the difference between how presidents and Australian Prime Ministers are elected. Sure it was simplified. But it was a good lesson.

I remember the teacher using almost the same explanation as If a fucking 10 year old, mentally disadvantaged due to having severe hearing deficits and many months of missed schooling during formative years can understand the US system, how the fuck is it so totally baffling to millions of people who actually live in the US?

Fuck me I thought Abbo's were stupid. Perhaps Left America is truly the petrol sniffers of the world.

>Australia

They're just trying to remind you of the 6 gorillion jezebels that died during the holocaust

She was a cheat.
What we tell children on this side of the earth is cheaters don't win.
Seems like everything worked out.

Trump worked hard. Hilary didn't.

The system rewarded him.

slide thread, do not post

>Use only popular vote
>Commiefornia and Jew York get to control 48 other states forever.

The electoral system has a purpose, OP.

>(by 6 million votes
Wow this number keeps getting higher

She got more than Obama too.

She also got more votes than obama in the democrat primary in 2008

She got 3 million more votes than Obongo, too. You don't see the leftists crying about that.

>klumpf
New meme?

P
E
D
O

SHE'S A PEDOPHILE

Swing states are why American voter turnout is behind virtually every other democratic nation.

The federal government should require states to break up their EC votes among candidates.

yea i am gonna be honest there, as a woman i am frightened. its 4 days since he got into office and i still cant believe that americans voted this oragne misogynist into position of power. i dont know how americans allowed to have trump nuclear nodes but only thing we can do is hope that europe wont go same backward way as usa becuase i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen only because i was born as a woman

You play by the rules you're given. I assume the system ensures that the tichy fucking states get some form of say, rather than the whole thing being judged by sanctuary cities.

Didn't you already post this thread twice already?

In Commiefornia Clinton beat Trump by 3 million. That 3 million more votes is irrelevant.

I heard that Australia is one of the countries most plagued by feminism??
You are one of those feminists aren't you??
You people are retarded, why do you think there is anything of value going on in your head??

You can fuck right off, Australia. Go box some kangaroos or whatever the fuck you hick British wannabes do for a living

Liberals are stupid like my friend Hans. When we play Fifa and I beat him 5-0, he will say "but I had more shots on target". Dear Hans and Liberals, learn to STFU.

Listen here Chen... no one wants your crappy products!!!

What exactly makes you think it should be any other way than it currently is? Why should the population of Commiefornia decide that everybody else must live under Hillary?

Y'all niggas in a troll thread.
(6 million votes) did make me laugh though.

This is a republic. 50 INDEPENDENT but UNITED STATES. The whim of some urban fucks in 3 of the 50 states can not speak for a nation of such diversity.

>Our election process is based off of land area not population.
Why doesn't Alaska have the most electoral votes then?

Nice bait. Allow me to explain.

The electoral college is a system that allows the states to cast their votes on the electoral branch of government.

States already appoint their picks to Congress, and do not need to vote against one another to do it. They select their representatives by polling the population of their respective states, although this is more or less just them asking for advice and is not actually the people voting on who will be elected directly. While states usually listen, they can appoint anyone they want to Congress.

States do have to compete over the executive branch, though. To solve this issue, the states cast their votes through the electoral college. They generally use the same process to choose who to vote for, which is asking the population for advice. Again, the states do not have to listen, but usually they will.

Your vote here doesn't matter, therefore popular vote does not matter. The states are the ones who make the shots, not the population of said states.

That being said, it is within the states best interest to listen.

blemph blown the heck out!

>ausfag

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van

Some states already do. To force states to do it is direct violation of state's rights and we've already seen what happens then

>leaf
>womyn
fuck, this b8 is too good. You get a (you)

Bernie would have won.

God I still love this.

>that commie cunt
he would've heard that he won, got a heart attack, stroke, dementia, and shit his adult diapers all at the same time. Old fuck

>wins popular vote
>literally has nothing good to offer for presidency

>loses electoral college
>chimps out about how she isn't the president

See, this is why she isn't president.

Another shitpost.

Another instance of mods refusing to do their fucking job.

If I was a moderator threads like this would be deleted on sight.

Why don't these foreign cunts understand our electoral system and why it's there to begin with?

But...but...but.....muh turn!

>doesn't even phone up the ADF