Political compass time!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems pretty accurate.

No it's not.

Did you make it?

Yep, Just watched the newest series, mostly used Chars from there.

god, I can't stand the modern cartoon artstyle

You are like sheep.

You should put a quote from the Vampire King in there, like the bit where he won't be dictate by chance or whatever, right before he throws a tantrum and Marceline agrees to cure him.

fugg thats actually pretty legit for a bogpost

Dumping my collection

>a biased chart
Neutral charts are best charts.

>Implying people actually know what they want and democracy is legit

What retarded sperg made that chart?

Democracy is great. It doesn't require a benevolent anything to succeed and is always subject to the people. It also gets people more involved with government and gets them thinking about what is best for the country. That's a lot more minds being put to nebulous issues like the direction a nation should go than any other form of government can amass.

So true. Also, if it's humourless fag it's usually purple.

The only compass that matters.

Dunno, I like it though, because it's not just some dude trying to argue he is right and everyone is bananas.

Based.

Wasn't the Death Star supposed to destroy the light side of the force or some shit? Like, it was a huge missalocation of Imperial resources but the actual goal of the Death Star had something to do with the Sith destroying the Jedi coming back once and for all?

Also is missalocation not a word?

still jews

Misallocation*

And no, they were planning on using it to hold the universe hostage, pretty much. Palpatine already blew his cover at that point, and wanted to strong-arm the universe to obey him. That's why the keep rebuilding it.

Darth Vader was the one who finished off the Jedi, pretty much. Sidious just wanted to rule. That's why he killed the previous Sith Lord.

Yous see, the chart outlines how many political beliefs are reactionary. We react to getting fucked by joining the opposite side and in turn fuck others.

The best one

Oh! Now I remember! The theory goes that a lot of worlds felt threatened by him specifically, so he built the Death Star as a way to threaten the galaxy without him actually running the Empire firsthand. You see he needed to get back to doing Sith business at temples and shit so he could figure out how to destroy the light side once and for all. He was basically immortal but there was a prophesy or something that said the light side of the force would kill him.

Adventure time a shit

A SHIT

Art

People bitched about it so much that I didn't even give Seasons 6 and 7 a chance. I actually watched them recently though and season 7 was perfectly fine. Stakes was great. I hear The Island miniseries is great.

3 more for the gas chamber

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Of Course, here are some speeded up facts:

>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers, see this video (youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU) and also this one at around 0:57 (youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one week
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects

>not wanting to be bred by master race futa

what are you gay?

Childhood is when you idolize heterosexuality. Adulthood is when you realize futa on male makes more sense.

>the questions you have when you had an authoritarian left childhood and ended up with authoritarian right opinions

what did i mean by this

Middle left should be a flatcap.

anyone wanna share the artist?

yeah im sorry its anasheya i know, I know, look man it's 10am and im trying to do my civic duty and shitpost on our national holiday. I've got a beat on one hand, my phone and a sausage roll in the other and im walking back to the beach. I need to get my head back in the game, sorry Burgerbro.

Just above Dale and close to Ayn Rand is the sweet-spot.

Make love, not war.

Check it

You just keep doing it.

that and pic related are tied for my favourite

Apparently I'm just pissed off in general.

>implying that's still not an authoritarian right view

saw this on /d/

That's a really weird fetish. To get anally raped/dominated by pretty much a girl but with a dick?

Some kind of Mummy issues?

>tfw no Russian bf

seriously, what's wrong with getting raped by a guy? why does it have to be a chick with a dick?

men are better than women in every way
>taller
>stronger
>smarter
>more handsome
>deeper voices
>facial hair
>aggressive

getting raped by a chick is just fucking gay

>Some kind of Mummy issues?
Maybe.