/mcf/ - Military Coup Feels

>welling up with pride as the tanks roll through your hometown
>picking flowers and giving them to the soldiers
>singing the new anthem of national restoration at the top of your lungs

Who else /cantwaitforthedeepstate/

>military is 85%+ for Trump
>military coup

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes the top brass definitely puts it to a vote before they do the coup, that's how coups work

Okay guys, show of hands! Oh man. Guess I'm calling this thing off.

You clearly don't understand.

The overwhelming majority of soldiers, airmen, marines, sailors and guardsmen support Trump.

Can't have a coup if 85%+ of your military force won't obey your treasonous orders

It's almost like you have no understanding of how coups work

It starts from the bottom up

But the military fucking loves him.
He brought back their God into service.

vets love him too

I don't even like trump, but the way he's caused you mentally ill liberal fucks to lose your minds is pretty based.

>The overwhelming majority of soldiers, airmen, marines, sailors and guardsmen support Trump.

[citation needed]

Wow drumpf is about to be BTFO. I was with her the whole time desu

>SJW's thinking the military will side with them

They probably want you to keep rioting so they finally have an excuse to crack some skulls in

>globalists order military to attempt a coup
>military disobeys and firing squads the traitors

wouldn't last very long kek

As a woman, I'm absolutely terrified of Donald Blumph. In just four days he's taken away my right to remove parasites from my body. I have fired a gun at my uncles once and when the revolution comes, this time I won't miss.

They'd be overwhelmed and destroyed by the legitimate army if they refused to surrender.

how about you stay away from the gun and get back in the kitchen! Also you city fuckers can stay were you are at. We wanted Trump because we say FUCK YOU to your shitty satanic Polliticaly correct Marxist culture!

>Military pulling a coup to install the bitch responsible for the Libyan and Syrian disasters
Hahaha, NO.

Google it, you lazy fuck.

numale redditors don't seem to understand how the military works huh

You're just afraid of a woman that can kick your ass, hun. Most men are, but especially ones that can't get their winkies wet... Like you, sweetheart. ^_^;;

What's a "Reddit?" I have never heard of this "Reddit."

The name is pretty pleasing to say, it just rolls off the tongue, maybe I'll check it out sometime.

Even if the military wasn't in support of Trump, things aren't bad enough to force our boys nor the leaders to initiate a coup.

Anyhow fuck off TRS/leftypol OP your Hillary suppporter wet dream will never come true.

>lefties thinking the Pentagon would even spit on them if they were on fire
holy shit they truly don't understand the world outside of their college campus

How does that happen when all of the military and military veterans love President Trump?

/Pol YLYL?
This is so deusional it borders on autistic self soothing.

this debh senfam

The military would have more like coup against obama, based on what he's done to the military.

My entire unit watched the inaugural address and cheered for Trump. We all love Trump and are willing to kill for him. Some of us were even throwing up the Roman salute.

you stupid faggot. deep state has already been suicided. Now, we can finally get UFO tech and Emperor Trump can travel the stars.

God bless America.