Mexican cement company offers to build Trump his wall

>A leading Mexican cement manufacturer has offered to help President-elect Donald Trump build his more than 1,000 mile long “big, beautiful, powerful’ wall along the US-Mexican southern border.
>"We can't be choosy," Enrique Escalante, Chief Executive Officer of Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua (GCC) said in an interview with Reuters. "We're an important producer in that area and we have to respect our clients on both sides of the border."

rt.com/usa/367987-mexican-cement-help-trump-wall/

You know what that means? The Trump Wall will create jobs in Mexico and in the end, even if they pay for the wall, they'll receive money for it too and it'll be neutral for their economy

Sounds good but I think we should build our own wall to ensure quality. Hired some Mexicans to build a fence for me a few years back and it fell apart within a month.

it's about time, we should have started building it when they started building this

Will trump ever stop winning???

>They pay their own people to build for us.

Then it would be neutral to ours as well.

I approve.

>Job creation
>For Mexicans

TRUMP NO!

well, if they are paying for it, they might as well have their own people build it as well.

its gonna be hilarious to see mexico pay for this wall and build it themselves.

>he's literally creating jobs for spics too.
Oh god my fucking sides Trump is the messiah.

bullshit, they might be pieces of shit raping parasites but they can build a good fence. You sure they weren't Ecuadorians?

t. Vicente Fox

Daily reminder that this happened.

I don't trust this mexican he'll probably try to sabotage the concrete if it's not american made it won't last

rich mexicans need wagecucks just like rich americans

We'll use American concrete and American workers.

I wouldn't ever ask a brazilian to pain shit for sure though. They do OK carpentry.

>Mexico pays for AND builds the wall

>border between Mexico and Guatemala
>desert
But yeah, immigration between Mexico and Guatemala is pretty strict. No wall, though

nope, they might put secret weak spots or tunnels on the wall while working

That's what contracts are for.

build the wall if you want to maintain your power
pic related
those walls kept an empire for a millennium

What's going on lads? How is this timeline real?

Why wouldn't we benefit our own economy by awarding the contract to an American company? It's highly unlikely that we'll be reimbursed 100% for the wall anyway.

>the current year
>trusting Mexican concrete

Fuck off it will be built by Americans, real engineers, not shit skins faggots who haven't completed a building project in 20 years

See, all the good Mexicans stay in Mexico. We get their toady women and their communists.

>implying people cant just breach a contract
wew lad. how new are you in the trade business

I sometimes wonder if americans believe that the entirety of Mexico is just a desolate wasteland with some shanty towns here and there.

nah , its 100% shitposting

>November 2016

Nigga that's bullshit
We will steal those jobs one way or another :^)

it is

Have you seen the movie Desperado?

That's how I think mexico is, everywhere.

will they get beheaded and families thrown into acid for this tho?

>"We're going to be starting those negotiations relatively soon. And we will be - in a form - reimbursed by Mexico," Mr Trump said.
Sure, sure, "negotiations" is a fine euphemism, go right ahead. If it makes you feel better.

>"I'm just telling you that there will be a payment. It will be in a form - perhaps a complicated form."
Ah, yes. A form! And - get this - the form might even be complicated.
The whole second sentence is absolutely incredible.

>"It's also going to be good for Mexico," he added.
Mexico disagrees.

this is fake news. there is no wall there. don't repost this garbage anywhere

Nah, we know there are resorts and Senor Frogs as well.

And this is why it is important to travel.

You mean to tell me that it isn't?

You had a redemption chance, and you blew it, Austria doesn't matter anymore, go get fucked cuck

Literally what else is there to Mex-shit-ico other than the major cities aka American tourism hosts?

Travel? To Mexico?

No thanks, I can get diarrhea at home. Thanks.

>catholic country full of sex criminals and armed mountain people getting angry at their large northern neighbour

:)

>It's also going to be good for Mexico,"
Maybe if they outsource the workforce to Mexico? It would be a reliable source of employment for people on the border for 4 years.

Pretty sure Mexico city is a giant super polluted shanty town

I'm picturing like the Kaiju Oceanic Wal
Hueg inversion, lots of works, it mattered for nothing in the end.
So, Pittsburgh?

The cement company is probably money laundering for the cartels.

I am not even going to deny that. Mexico City has the worst Mexico has to offer. If you hear a mexican call another mexican a "chilango", stay away from the chilango.

Call me racist, but I don't trust Mexican concrete.

Sorry, Trump already ordered the wall on Amazon Prime.

It'll be delivered in two days.

>made from tortilla ash, tequila, and sand

don't do it it's a trick
mexican products are a joke

That would be acapulco, Mexico City has the historical center, a lot of museums, and more importantly; Jobs.

>26 Nov. 2016
K..... keep me posted

That would be like 100% of american cars. Almost all of the parts are outsourced to companies like DENSO (japanese company) who then exports them to America, where the final assembly is done.

kek

this
Mexicans tend to be decent workers, the issue is other spics
Why do you think it's bad that we import them to pay them less?
They wouldn't be hired if they were as bad as niggers

t. worked with legal mexicans for pizza job

>Mexican cement company offers to build Trump his wall

No thanks.
>No more jobs for mexico
>Don't want it done half-assed
>No hidden passages for the narcos
>US specifications, US materials, US labor

Chink, we do your cars.

No its um Carlos Slims international construction company where they setup shanty towns where illegal shit goes down. I dont want them anywhere near the wall they will sabotage it somehow.

The substandard building materials/cement used by mexico is why half their cities fall over in each earthquake.

Its really easy to fuck up cement. Blend in wrong ratios and it becomes brittle and useless but you cant tell till its set.

You're missing out, Mexico is a great place to vacation, one of the best in the world. Great people and food, fucking awesome beaches and landscape. Oaxaca and Sonora are my favorite states.

What I really want Trump to do is tell CIA to stop fucking around down there. Couldn't give a shit about the wall desu.

"me so sleepy me gonna have a siesta" *city collapses*

i can confirm, imagine san francisco but with detroit's quality of life and quesadillas without cheese (imagine ordering a cheeseburger and having to specify "with cheese")

only good thing the chilangos do for this country is import all our /tg/ stuff

>I don't have anything to say so I will just make up some stuff and post that

This. We can use american companies with gravel from AZ.

>US specifications, US materials, US labor
Expensive, expensive, expensive x 6

"i love hentai" * jap women breeds with white otakus*

That's what Trump said. They will pay for the wall and they will love it.

>holiday in Mexico
>gets kidnaped

Trump outsourcing the work to mexican workers for the wall would be the most ironic thing ever

why is every jap post so based?

did those two buckets of sunshine just power you fuckers up?

W-what does "chilango" mean/

Mazatlán is nice tho, right?

Of course.

>implying that the wall isn't going to be made out of solid steel
Nice try Enrique Pablo Estaban Rodrigo Jorge Caliente Escalator VIII

Someone that is from Mexico City.

He's not going to agree. The company probably wants cash, and Trump needs to hire Americans to stay on the agenda.

no they will be making weak points and hidden passages in the wall.

NO part of mexico is nice, not even Cancun. There are simply a few nice looking parts of cities basically walled off from the rest for tourists, and even those can be pretty shit. Someone who would have no qualms about cutting your head off and stuffing your body with 100 pounds of heroin is always within 5 miles of you in mexico.

Cemex is the largest cement producer in the world. They like money, why would they fuck it up? A ton of our cement comes from them already.

>only good thing the chilangos do for this country is import all our /tg/ stuff
This.

Even if the concrete is good it's a trap, they want to make Trump look bad by outsourcing to Mexico after talking about reinvigorating American industry for so long.

Mayan word "Xilaan", it means disheveled, dressed in drags, impoverished looking.

>he thinks it's a real japanese
anytime you see a japanese flag here it's a lolicon JET or a proxyfag

It isnt?

Can confirm Ecuadorians are lazy, never have I seen such simple tasks done so slowly

Not my experience. When I was getting some work done on my house, the main worker was this Mexican guy named Sergio. He worked real hard and did a fine job. Nice guy too.

Cozumel is nice, but it's island. Cancun is not safe at all.

That's true, it would make Trump look bad.

This feels like a cartel owned company. Like they want to build the wall so that they can make ways to go through irt or around it when no one is looking. Or to get intel on where the sensors and shit will be placed for the cartels

mexico's quality of work is objectively different from other groups of people. it is lacking. it is shortcutted . there are no standards and if they are they get shortcutted by low level employees without permission, they think cheaper materials and a cheaper price is the only trait of successful projects, they're aesthetically broken, they'll build custom tools by breaking and combining other tools on hand that cost more than just buying the tool they needed, they've perfected the image that they work harder by literally just always being in motion but not particularly doing anything important, they talk to eachother all day at work and lack concentration they'll look up 20 times in an hour just to talk about a soccer game, etc.

>Work all year.
>Be poor as shit.
hahaha get fucked Paco.

So will Trump make America less lazy too?

>none of those countries have niggers to lower their score except one Juan.

There is no wall on Mexico's southern border. Don't post bullshit you fucking retard it only discredits you

Fucking savage

Classic Mexico; always tying to steal our jobs. Not anymore!