Chaos for the sake of chaos

This is making me very nervous.
It's all feeling very manic and dangerous like a runaway mine train.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ4P4NeQvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>do your meditations

remember that plunging yourself in chaos is someting that must be done once in a while, if you do it all the time Eris an Kek will fuck you no lube.

>implying you can worship a chaos god of darkness without consequences

Have you even read a book?

If you believe in meme magic you have to acknowledge that kEK has turned on you.

Richard spencer won't see the next year.

Welp

Whatever do you mean?

how the fuck do you not know how poster IDs work

I can make the cross signals change as I walk through my city. A homeless man I pass every day walked up to me right after I did it for the fifth day in a row. He looked me in the eye and gave me a quarter. I told him to have a nice day.

Just take some drugs and relax

Reminder that anyone who actually supports Spencer is a fucking faggot, now fuck off reddit.

Embrace it. Praise him.

I did what I came here to do. Have a good thread

>Richard Spencer won't see next year
But that is actually a good thing.

If your not just an RPing faggot ( or at least not enough of one to be a tool )

I suggest watching based Jordan petersons video about PePe

Bretty interesting desu

Kek is a cruel god, you're better off in your life avoiding him

I used to be into chaos theory as a youngster... Even called myself Random for a good while.
This just makes me nervous for the sake of my youngish offspring.

True chaos is death while being alive. Sadness with happiness. Light and Darkness at the same time.

Learn to live in the chaos, adapt to it, be molded by it. Only when you master the chaos, the chaos will open for you to control.

>plunging yourself in chaos once in a while
Nice idea, but I'm pretty sure we memed our country/world into chaos which ain't gonna end for a while.

> Plunging yourself in the other world is someting that must be done once in a while, but doing it all the time, you run the risk of staying there !

- The Shaman

Almost forgot to mention, Peterson is spot on - the other world....is the "underwater" of ideas...the astral and thought realm, where the frog transverses both underwater and overland worlds (the physical realm). The question is what comes to physical existence ? What gets to metaphorically hop out from the astral, the higher realms, to this realm, the metaphorical land ? The memes and digits confirm !

>implying chaos is linear
>implyng that chaos can not give gifs
>implying that chaos has end or begguining

If you want user , do some metta meditations , chaos is a dancer and if you play love for the chaos chaos will love you back in the most unexpected ways.

Describe or link to meta meditations...?

I DO love the chaos, and the dark yin energy... I just feel nervous as we are rocketing along to... where?

Kek willing we can make a martyr out of Spencer, he's not doing us any good as our fake news declared '''leader'''.

where?
i dont know either , thats the fun part.
but i use the dream general on /x/ to keep a eye on the future once in a while (the future is not writen on stone, dreams and profecies are more like guidelines than instruccions)

to do metta sit and begun sending love firs to someone who is easy for you to love , then send love so someone who is neutral to you , then to someone you dont like , and last send love to all the universe ,
do it at your onw pace and remember to do do both normal meditation and metta meditations.

Yeah. Yeah, ok. I gotta make peace with the unknown.

It is very dangerous
Most people doing chaos magic are wildly underinformed and childish. It's like a guy doing surgery after briefing a Wikipedia article

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ4P4NeQvw

>thinking kek is chaotic evil
WRONG
Kek is chaotic neutral, get your mysticism right broh

we were never in control
give in to the ride, it never ends

Literally who gives a shit about spencer though? Real question, not rhetorical.

fuck that homo anyway

>I'm so random!
Those kids were such fucking fags because they were never random they just liked the idea of it. Any of the truly random kids never proclaimed it. These were the same kids who claim to be random and then spout a bunch of rejected cartoons.
Their motto must be I quote the random therefore I am

He was talking about plunging into the chaos of your mind to learn the truth about yourself, I think.However the archetypal nature makes it applicable to many things

scriptfag

no one

"we" never did

it was so obvious that he is controlled opposition, any of the recent "/ourguy/" have all been manufactured

Cheer up, you never really had any control in the first place, and that's a good thing.

Only running water is good for drinking, remember that. If something stays still, it rots and fizzles out. If it moves, it burns and gives life to other things around it.

Do you want to rot in safety, or burn in motion?

Why would I need to?

>runaway mine train

They didn't have trains in mines :(

But I agree there seems like energy/power...or something is accumulating. It's gonna be a fun like a runaway mine train.

Praise Kek!

Calm down, take your meds

He's a faggot anyways