We can't allow Trump's wall

Imagine all these poor animals who will be separated from their families
All these poor bears who wont be able to fuck their cousins
Black bears lives matter for fuck's sake!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/drug-smugglers-suv-stuck-atop-border-fence/story?id=17618147
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>delicate ecosystem
Naw, it's shit filled with brown people, wall pls.

They've really dug into the bottom of the barrel for this haven't they

>black bears lives matter
All bears lives matter friendo, but I think a few bears would be willing to sacrifice themselves in order to keep those dirty immigrants out of the U.S.

its a good things birds can fly

Fuck animals, fuck the french and fuck mexicans.

BUILD

WALL

The animals have to go back

>Imagine all these poor animals who will be separated from their families

Mexicans donĀ“t deserve familiy

But what about black bears?

>bird migrations

??? How does a wall keep a bird from flying?

They are already separated by the fence

This is a good point. I haven't thought about this.

Maybe the wall is a bad idea lads?

>muh animals
Wasnt the entire point to stop free movement of mexicans? Article seems awfully redundant

Everyone knows bears have wings

they just rarely use them and we havent gotten photographs yet because the bears didnt existed

You know how many times that wall got higher?

The animals will evolve, you believe in evolution right?

>the wall's going to be so tall it impedes bird migration

BUILD IT INTO SPACE
LUNIGGERS KEEP OUT

It keeps getting ten feet higher. Eventually it touches the moon.

WE SAID THEY COULD CRASH ON THE MOON TRUMP

It's not just getting higher. It's getting deeper too bc Mexican worms.

Well too bad, american animals will stay in america, mexican animals in mexico.

Beaners should have thought about that before they abused the privilege of living next to us.

I'm pretty sure most land based animals are already blocked by certain fenced areas. Additionally I'm sure they can move through land barriers that humans can't travers-

>A number of species need to mate with there genetically different animals

>Diversity

BUILD

WALL

>implying animals don't leave their families anyway
Bird has to leave the nest, bear needs to stop being a cub

They will survive, they've survived far, far worse in ancient times

>animal and bird migrations

There's going to be doors in the wall for the animals to go through.

>make tiny beaver holes

>They constantly get stuck with mexicans
>We put "beaver traps along the wall"

how will they fortify a river? Dam it? Can't really build a wall over a river. People can then just swim across.

Gas the bears, build that wall

black... no thanks.

>need to mate with genetically different cousins

They're promoting race mixing with animals SHUT IT DOWN

How about forts with machine guns?

Sorry, but the Moon is also under US jurisdiction. Maybe they can try Venus.

>People can then just swim across.

A good thing Mexicans arent people and can't swim then

im really not trying to be a "really makes you think" person, but i actually had not thought of this effect that the wall would have on animals

how would this issue be remedied? leaving heavily guarded gaps in the wall that would allow animals to freely pass? i know it doesnt seem like it, but stopping migration for some animals can actually be extremely devastating to their species. i dont know about black bears though, personally dont give a fuck, didnt even know black bears were that far south and that jaguars were that far north, but w/e

>"bear" is code for immigrant

If only birds had something that allowed them to travel over land obstacles; instead of, using their tiny feets.

stop being racist and sexist user

FUCK ANIMALS AND WATER
SPECIES WAR NOW

> delicate ecosystem
> shitskin hideout

pick one

>what would constructing a wall near the border mean for the animals that live near it?
Thats kind of rude to refer to beaners as animals. They are subhumans, but animals is a bit too far.

Maybe we should build an anti-air grid too...

The ones that can fly Will just just fly. Their is already a fence through most of the border.
The only thing that will greatly be effected are the smugglers.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/drug-smugglers-suv-stuck-atop-border-fence/story?id=17618147

It's happening, get used to it

>We can't bomb ISIS oil tankers because "muh environment
I'm glad they're abusing the shit out of "environmentalism". The term and movement is losing its power.

Honestly, this is probably their best best at stopping the wall. No bullshit, near where I live is a big highway interchange. When it was first being built, everything was going great and they had all the money and yada yada yada. They start building and, all of a sudden, some eco people come in. Apparently right where they're building this thing is about a football field sized plot where these exotic butterflies use to mate or something.

The whole project grinds to a halt. "We have to save these butterflies!"

They eventually came to a compromise where they went like 3 times higher on the interchange than they would have. Just in an attempt to preserve the butterfly patterns and appease these people.

well of course the birds will fly, i wasnt talking about them

im talking about land animals (not fucking bears and jaguars, they pulled that shit straight out of their asses)

frogs, insects, turtles, (possibly fish?) etc. would have a difficult time migrating

i suppose youre right that the current fence is already pretty extensive, but there is a whole lot more gaps in it than what is proposed with the wall

sorry, i just really love animals kek

not migrating, but moving between different locations in the ecosystem that will be separated by the wall, wanted to make that distinction real fast

But mexicos are going to be deported

I thought the point was to keep mexicans out.

>bird migrations
Oh no, how will those poor birds migrate with a wall blocking their way?

It is important, what is America if not its land? Theodore Roosevelt had the right idea with fuckhueg national parks

THEY CAN COME BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO COME LEGALLY

I'm sure they'll evolve tunnels or wings or something.

How do you even build a wall across a river ?

Checked

They can go with their parents back to Mexico.

Checked.

You mean the mexicans?

Trump will deport them back to their families, dont worry

>Meat industry kills 100s of millions of animals a year

>Whine about a wall that will effect maybe in the thousands of animals

t. leftist propagandists

Good argument, user! Time to destroy the big cities, because they destroyed the living room of many animals.

I hope Los Angeles will start with the self-destruction, all the smog is destroying important living room for little birds and bees.

>we cant allow trumps wall
Fuck off rape victim worry about your immigration policy and let us worry about ours

Checked and yes they're desperate

>All these poor bears who wont be able to fuck their cousins

We don't really need the details of what gay Mexicans do back in Mexico.

FUCK THE FRENCH

Top kek

Day of the rope.

Those bears can fuck their sisters instead

Where's the post that someone archived telegraphing the liberal plan to use the environment as an excuse to stop the wall?

this is actually a problem
not like a stop the wall problem
but we might need to do something about this before we have a bunch of bears wandering near the wall trying to find a door

because they will find a door

at a populated crossing point

good, mexican animals are all rapists and drug dealers. american animals will support the wall project

where exactly does she think the walls she is shedding come from if she does not build them

In all seriousness, how viable is a fucking wall for this kind of problem? How do you make it impossible to climb without making it ridiculously fucking huge?

it doesn't actually have to stop climbers

just stop them long enough for boarder patrol to be waiting on the other side

what we need to stop is jeeps filled with coke crossing fast at night and dirt bikes and shit

those a wall will stop

Barbed wire, cameras w/patrols.

Walls work when they have motion sensors, tunnel sensors, satellites, cameras, and 8k people in trucks driving along it with M4s

Not to say boat and planes aren't sources of illegals but those are separate issues

easy just make a genetic detector

kinda like the metal detector but it detects what the animal's genetic make up is and lets it pass through

we have to set it to detect beans as well since the taconigger's genetic composition is 50% frijole