Let's be honest - Trump is clearly a moron. Obama was a failure. And Clinton is a perv

Let's be honest - Trump is clearly a moron. Obama was a failure. And Clinton is a perv.

George W Bush is the only president in our lifetimes that we'll look back on fondly.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4IjMNvAU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

he was idiot
Obama>Bush>Clinton( last bcs he bombed us)

bait and bad bait

Two-time W voter here, I think he had a good heart but was misguided (misled?) and I have come to see him as a combination of moron and failure, or maybe just plain unlucky (what else can you say when EVERYTHING turned to absolute shit during his second term). Perv? Haven't heard any rumors, yet.

Also, Trump is clearly a genius, you need to get your head out of the cucked British media's ass.

>he was idiot
I thought he was too, until I actually listened to some interviews with him. It turns out that what I knew about him and heard from him was just what the Canadian media *wanted* me to hear.

I was discussing politics at work the other day and everyone was shocked when I told them I voted for Obama twice, since I am an open fanatic Trump supporter. They asked what happened. I responded that Trump wasn't a Democrat or Republican, and it was much deeper than that.

But I started thinking on it more when I got home, and realized that it was this fuckup that made me hate Conservatives so much. I remember sitting on the school bus in rage when he beat John Kerry in 2008, and a friend telling me he couldn't wait until we were old enough to vote so we could vote for Hillary and I happily agreed with him.

This guy is probably 90% responsible for the radical leftism among young people today. He started the downward spiral of this country, and is why Obama was able to look so good despite being a terrible leader.

BASED allowing Israelis to destory a New York landark, declare a shoah, and attempt to divide and conquer the entire world with another crusade

Is it possible that he just happened to be the first president after the masses got on the internet? I mean, every president since him has also been hated as the worst president ever.

I'm thinking that maybe it was the first time that we started hearing every crazy idea about someone and giving it credence. "George took down the world trade centers", "George legally changed the name of french fries to freedom fries", "George is why aids is bad now." I heard all of those.

Just a thought.

And of course, "George started the war for oil!" One that I actually believed for years, until I realized they didn't even take the oil.

Might be bait but I actually agree. I don't think Bush was an idiot. He was crushed by the media but actually looking into him without all the BS he was much better.

Bush-era neoconservatism is the final redpill.

Probably would be remembered a bit better if not for the whole Iraq thing.

So why did he invade Iraq?
Oh, right, the WMDs that weren't there. Or that were there which we gave to them in the 80's to fight Iran. Or...Israel?

>George W Bush is the only president in our lifetimes that we'll look back on fondly.

Bush was a giant moron. Still is a cringelord

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4IjMNvAU4

I heard it was done to prevent Saddam from selling oil for euros or something
And Saddam was a threat to Israel anyways
>Arab dictator that actually keeps his country prosperous, united and secular
OY VEY

Realizing the anti-war Democrats were actually just anti-Bush Democrats was an early red pill.

Trump > Nixon > Reagan > Ford > Clinton > Bush > Obama > LBJ

Bush was a goddamn retard. Also more of a failure than Obama. Last decent president was Clinton.

Been a fan of GWB for a while now.

wtf are you talking about, you're not even american.

Why do all these non-americans on here keep talking like they are one of us or something.

I think they saw Saddam as the biggest threat to Saudi security. So in that way it was for oil, but not Iraqi oil.

...........shut......the fuck........up. This clown was the reason we had to put up with 8 years of Obama. He was a warmongering retard.

Trump has already become the greatest president in over 100 years in just 1 week. He has done more beneficial things for this nation than our last 10 presidents combined.

Fuck YEAH 9/11

I agree with this assessment. Bill is alright, Hillarys the one you should be wary of.

dubya is pretty smart and well spoken but he put on a goofy good ol boy persona to connect with americans easier

fpbp

at least he's cute

Is this the 9/11 guy?
He got away with it after all?

The last good president was JFK.
I have hope for Trump but regardless of how good a man he may actually be he has to hide his intentions if he wants to get anything good done.
All the world's a stage.

Just wait till all the shit about W comes out.

Last 10 presidents???
What about Reagan you kike? Yeah he was all 'bout muh amnesty, but he decimated the nigger population.

We invaded Iraq mostly for revenge. Partly to protect Israel. Also to take them out before they ended up with a nuclear weapon. They may not have had them at the time, but they might by now. It was largely driven by emotion, though. The sand niggers attacked us and we wanted to take the fight to them. Rupert Murdoch controlled most of the conservative media and he wanted the war, so he made it seem like a good idea.

does he look jewish?

LQ shitpost. Sage

a little but asking Sup Forums does he look jewish is gonna get you positive answer in 99%

Nah.

Fuck off back to your designated mudslime removal center, Muhammad. Brexit and Trump were both successful and the world's most powerful partnership is now back in action.

Not a chink, their salt over Trump will sustain me for the next 8 years.

Let's be honest, OP has and always will be a faggot. At least we can count on that...

I'd like to go fishing with W.

kys immediately.

Like Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz?