there are people on Sup Forums who will defend abortions

> there are people on Sup Forums who will defend abortions

Disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-pregnancy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Non-issue, no one cares.

What about when nigs break the gender barriers?

>there are australians on Sup Forums who want 50% more dindus in america

>muh kills black people

Disgusting.

>not being pro-life and anti-death penalty because you're philosophically consistent

>not my woman
>not my kid
>not my problem
>none of my business

Refute this: you can't

Abortion allows for women to control if they want children as a last resort.

Banning abortion leads to more unwanted children

Unwanted children are a burden on society

Abortion should be legal,regulated(two party consent if possible) and 100% paid out of pocket by the parents.

>not being pro-life and anti-death penalty because you're philosophically consistent
where's the contradiction?
one's innocent and one's been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law by their peers

>Lulz, I think murder is wrong!
>Hey, murder that guy!
(You)

Another shipost.

Another instance of mods refusing to do their fucking jobs.

whats wrong with killing black children before they go on welfare and shoot up the streets?

I don't deny it's murder. I think it's morally reprehensible no matter what. However:
>Not my bitch
>Not my kid
>Not my money
>Not my problem.

>Every act of killing is murder

I can see that your nor very intelligent.

the death penalty isn't murder,
murder is defined as the illegal (or immoral) intentional killing of a another human being.

the child in an abortion is innocent and a human being, it's murder.
the criminal facing the death penalty has been found guilty under law, therefore it's not murder, it's justice.

gee sure is abortion themed thread making day on here for some reason....

It's good population control. Sanger was right on this one.

>disgusting
not an argument

Many say that fetuses are not persons, much like jacking off isn't murder, or eating meat.

Wow, great argument Mr. brazilian intelectual. Abortion is murder and thats the end of the story.

>muh body
no its not your body, its someone elses body.

I was talking about the death penalty.

Abortion is unjustifiable.

>Many say that fetuses are not persons,
many say the earth is flat too.
moral truths aren't defined by consensus.
truth is immutable and objective, it exists regardless of whatever people think, believe, or know.

>jacking off
no pro-life person is saying individual gametes are a human life, life begins at conception.
>eating meat
not sure of the connection here, maybe you mean killing the animals, or that the consumers of meat are subsidizing the 'murder' of animals by purchasing and buying meat.
either way: i don't give a shit. i am not a jainist, i am comfortable saying only human life has moral value.

>It's not murder if you can get 12 strangers and a judge to decide it should be done

mandatory abortions for negroes and socially impoverished elements, single mothers etc. is a good way to maintain a healthy and sustainable white population.

that's true though, under the dictionary definition of murder, which i gave you for your convenience.

how would YOU define murder?
all killings?

nobody gives a fuck about abortions right now. we have to deal with the god damn sand niggers and beaners right now.

Fuck off we're full.

only 3month or less abortions I'm pretty sure Americans are tired of strong independent woman or like we call them here "mama luchona"

I don't care about human life

I dont think tax money should be paying for people's bad decisions though

>nobody
speak for yourself, it's my main issue.
over 1,000,000 children are murdered every year in the USA alone.

numberofabortions.com/

> Implying everyone should breed.
> Implying certain people should exist.
> Implying the children aren't too many.

Fucking cuck. Grow some balls and kill some kids, fuckwit. Overpopulation is a serious problem. We should just abort all of China at this point.

Is dad76 /ourguy/?

This, the idiots don't understand how good it's to have abortion as a choice.

>truth is immutable and objective

nope. Reality has those qualities, but truth is limited by human perception and consensus. The abortion debate has arrived at nothing that could be called truth or reality. You can't say that a fetus is a person without defining what qualities you need to have in order to be one.

Like I said, nobody.

The death penalty will INEVITABLY result in the conviction and murder of innocent people.

No justice system is perfect.

>sperm and egg separate, nothing
>sperm and egg together, PERSON

only when it's a cell not a human being tho and the state shouldn't fund this

plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-pregnancy/

Large article here that covers every side of this argument

Oy vey, listen to these goyim! They speak the truth goy! Abortions only kill black children goyim! Shut down this anti abortion garbage right now!

That's because they have an entire corrupt media shilling it for years as "her right to choose" and "her body, her choice" and "it's not a person," so they just accept it to conform without thinking it through themselves or contemplating their perception and value of human life vs. our own responsibility as adults with pregnancy and sex.

It's the biggest moral failure of the 20th and 21st centuries. It's absolute evil and disgusting ignorance and the example it sets for our children is rotten to the core.
There will be a reckoning.

I had a one night stand while extremely drunk with an ugly girl once. She got pregnant so i told her to have an abortion and she did.

Feels good man

>Abortion allows for termination of human life as a convenience.
>Banning abortion leads to an objectively better ethical standard for civilization
>(Literally) All children are a burden on society. Wait until they join the workforce.
>Murder is okay if both parents agree

Remember that killing a pregnant woman is double homicide. Fuck off.

i meant it ontologically, not epistemologically.
>person
i'm not against abortion because the fetus is a person, i'm against it because it's snuffing out an innocent human being's life.
the personhood angle of the abortion argument is a big red herring.

pay attention to the news in two days, march for life.
huge turnout
you'll see.

>sperm and egg separate, nothing
no, i'm saying sperm and egg separate is a sperm and an egg
>ham and bread together, sandwich

cool story, that really doesn't have anything to do with abortion though.
all those children are innocent of crimes.

OP, make contraceptives easily available and we wont be having this discussion. Oh, what's that, you don't want to do that because your religious fundamentalism dogmatic bullshit is that sex should only be for procreation?!? Well then go fuck yourself shithead because you will NEVER stop people from fucking so until you take your head out of your fucking culo and can have a reasonable conversation about this subject, kindly fuck off because you don't get to control what women do with their bodies!!!FACT!!!

you were shiting your pants don't you

Oh women can have children by themselves?

Oh, an unwanted child is a burden on society? How many other burdens on society are there? Should anything you deem a burden on society be able to be murdered at the whim of whoever is legally authorized to make that decision?

Are old people a burden on society? They do nothing, require constant care, and waste millions of dollars in medical costs.

How about criminals? They cost us millions of taxpayer dollars.

You're mentally fucking ill.

You're so edgy bro I bet you slay pussy.

>you and keyboard separate, ok
>you and keyboard together, straight retarded

Are you honestly this fucking stupid? I mean it seriously, are you?

your logic here is valid, showing that you understand my refutation. that's fantastic.
though i disagree with your conclusion.

This. It's only an argument between christcucks and feminists. Two groups that don't even matter.

Well, population control it's 'immoral' so there's no other way

DELET THIS

>the personhood angle of the abortion argument is a big red herring.

It's also what they used to justify hundreds of years of slavery and racism by claiming blacks and Native-Americans were not full people.

Oh Democrats, your mental illness has always been obvious to those of us paying attention.

christians got trump elected, you atheishits were feeling the bern

>t. tumblr

Their are people that don't support eugenics.

Bullshit this is the best argument. Even a staunch pro-life President would have a huge battle repealing Roe v. Wade and all of the sick and twisted feminist whore murderers and other liberal cancer would throw a huge, screaming, violent fit.

The best answer is to slowly reduce funding and access to abortion while strengthening pro-life laws in little steps, and push birth control like crazy with tons of funding, promotion and mandates. Then you can start talking about the value of life and our personal responsibility as adults and what sex really means.

The fact that Sup Forums goes off about not masturbating, not being a degenerate, not being a whore, cultural purity and integrity, etc.. then goes full in for pro-abortion shows how goddamn stupid some of these fuckers are.

do you guys think that killing a baby as soon as it's born is any more immoral than if it was aborted a month ago? 3 months? What about incases of 3rd world nations where abortion is not available and offspring will just starve? So also do you think a baby is sentiant?

>you don't get to control what women do with their bodies!!!
>yes, when it's someone else's body inside of theirs that they want to murder, WE DO!!!
>CRY MORE KEKED FAGGOT!!!

You can buy condoms at almost any drug store or gas station in the nation. In every US state long term birth control is legal, in every US state birth control pills are legal.

How much more easily available does it get than that?

Abortion should be the last resort due to the cost and slightly elevated risk.

>do you guys think that killing a baby as soon as it's born is any more immoral than if it was aborted a month ago? 3 months?
all equally immoral, murder.

>What about incases of 3rd world nations where abortion is not available and offspring will just starve?
that sucks, but at least the little bastard will have a fighting chance.

it's better to have been dealt a shitty hand in life and have at least the opportunity to survive, even though you'll have to overcome strife, than to just be snuffed out.

>not being supportive of niggers self-terminating
>not being supportive of genetical fuck-ups getting terminated
>not being supportive of leftist genociding their own, leading to the much needed tought genocide
>not smearing that in the face of this leftist scum to see a nuclear-meltdown
>if they change their way: goooood
>if they don't: goooood
You could solve your country problem in 1 generation by making this mandatory and see the confused look of lefties not knowing if they should oppose or not, unable to define if you're fucking with them, when they should be asking themselves "in which manner you are fucking with them".

>say it with me
TO AVOID CONTROVERSY, DO NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN.
The moment an organism begins to form in the uterus is when you have to start debating ethics-- because there's no consensus on when life starts (whatever the fuck that even means, considerinng the nature of those cells is life in the works), it's impossible to know whether or not abortion is right or wrong. That is to say, killing the fetus is possibly murder. Which us to say, no one has the right until it is 100% for certain that you are not ending a life. DO NOT FUCK A BITCH.

Or at least di it with contraceptives you can buy for five fucking dollars down the street, it really isn't that hard!

thanks for giving an actual reply

Any time a nigger baby gets sucked out of the womb that is keeping it alive, the world is a better place. And a cheaper place for the taxpayers. It's a win.

>nice bait (again and again and again)

I was addressing the other argument.

Anyway, a Zygote is not a human being. It has the potential to form into one, though.

A fetus, also, is not a human being, and only has the potential to form into one. It can't do any of the things that a person can do, it doesn't even fucking breathe yet.

Born babies too, aren't quite human beings. Babies can minimally breathe, eat, shit, they can make noises. But they are basically indistinguishable from animals at this point. They only have the potential to form into a human being.

But wait, the use of contraceptives actively prevents the potential of a child being born too! Just like with the other stages, there is a strong potential for a human being to develop if you ejaculate in a woman? Does this mean you destroy a human being if you do?

Perhaps you do, but I would be disinclined to think so.

More than likely, I think judging human beings by what "they can potentially be" rather than "what they ARE" is a dumb, leftist train of thought, on the same line as "jamal was a good boy he din do nothing".

>a Zygote is not a human being
>A fetus, also, is not a human being
>Born babies too, aren't quite human beings.
it's a human, biologically
it's a distinct being, ontologically
therefore, a it is a human being unless you redefine either of those terms.

there's no debating that.
that's why the personhood bullshit is brought in.

What about a zygote is not human?

Do you realize you were once a zygote?

why do you want more jamals?

Gotta kill dem niglets.

>there are people on Sup Forums against killing niggers and the children of animals

If personhood is a bullshit argument, how could you separate innocent animals and innocent babies where one is okay to kill and eat, and the other is not?

I will and do support them in some situations.

I also support eugenics.

Day of the rake you fucking leaf.

Anyone who gets an abortion after second trimesters is a murderer and should be thrown off a cliff.

Fuck you.

>it's a human biologically
Not only is this vastly incorrect (you probably meant to say DNA, because how else are you going to meaningfully distinguish a chicken from a human zygote), it's far from the only thing that makes a particular being a human one

Christfags please leave or check your copy of 7 Habits for Highly Effective Goat Herders at the door.

Fresh memeage, hot off the press. Please tweet it.

Jamal is our greatest ally against the Jude now. CIS White Males can't break Goyim out of their indoctrinatin, but a halfway intelligent Black Man can certainly deliver a shock to their system.

Also prior to the Communist infiltration of America in the 50s Blacks were in line with things like crime and divorce statistics, and were experiencing real upward mobility alongside everyone else.

We are the new Jew, time to turn his greatest weapons against him.

>Not only is this vastly incorrect
what is it then? equine? bovine? feline?
a human baby is a human, as is its other stages of development you'd mentioned (zygote, fetus)

i already mentioned to you that i'm not a jainist, i don't care about animal life.
i only make moral distinction to humans

There is no person you can speak to there. There is nothing intelligent, nothing even mildly useful in the literal shitstain that is a baby.

Forget late term abortion. It should be absolutely permissible to quickly end the life of a human child up to about the age of 3(depending on when they start to show signs of cognition).

Up to that point, they're basically an animal that you should be able to kill like any other

give me the meaningful differences between an ape and a human zygote, without calling it "human" or whatever

And there's some people on Sup Forums that if found on another planet, we would nuke it.

>(You)

You should make one on how some boys have vaginas and some girls have penises and we should deal with it

Enjoy your exploding black birth rate xD

they're different species, is that meaningful enough?

Wish they made a Judge Dredd skin for Soldier 76.

you're just using a synonym for person, human, and making a distinction between that and other forms of life

that is what the personhood debate is all about

you seem to not have a working definition for what makes something human and worthy of moral consideration, but rather are acting on intuition and avoiding the question

which isn't evil, it's what most people do, but don't pretend that your doing more than avoiding the question

>People supporting more black children
>More single mothers
>More backdoor abortions
>More children born through rape
>More children growing up in poor conditions

I love morals as much as the next person but banning something doesn't stop it.

keeps minority populations down

They do a pretty good job of deleting bogthreads

When someone will rape your 11 years old daughter, come back

Well instead of saying that it's human, you've just said that it belongs to the category of human (and the other one to ape).

That doesn't tell me anything.

As far as I can tell, that "human" clump of cells is in every way closer to the "ape" clump of cells than it is to a full grown adult

Kill yourself you edgy faggot.

>you're just using a synonym for person, human,
the whole personhood debate is about "how do you define a person"
if we're going to say that a person is synonymous with a human, then we're already in agreement.

i'd wager that's not actually your position though, and yours is more functionalist like peter singer's.

i don't want to debate what functions make some animal a person, because i don't care.
it doesn't factor into my position.
i would kill and eat a sentient talking cow with no moral reservation.

>you seem to not have a working definition for what makes something human
as i'd said earlier, i use the biological distinction, it's a particular species with a certain genetic configuration.
it's what's created the moment the male human's sperm meets the female human's egg.

So here's our options with a murderer:
>imprison, feed, and clothe him for the rest of his natural life: $1.598 million (34 years, not accoutning for inflation)
or
>kill him: $0.18 (one 9mm bullet)

Abortion is killing a baby which is totally, 100% innocent. Execution is putting down a person who does not mesh with civilized society for one reason or another, usually because they have killed other people, most of the time more than one.

>Falling for the abortion kills blacks meme
>Falling for the white people don't abort meme

Disgusting

christians got trump elected because we memed hillary as a devil worshiper with the spirit cooking. A whole bunch of atheists helped to create this memes, you should be thankful.

How Is it a shit post?
Trump recently is obviously anti abortion.
It's always a topic for Christians and Americans in general.
Are you having flashbacks about your 8th month when your momma went fishing with a clothes hanger in her vagina? Are you triggered.