Has Sup Forums been infiltrated by leftist in order to divide us?

Dividing /pol is like cutting a dog turd with a blunt knife. It may satisfy you but it didn't really accomplish anything

Pissing in a sea of piss. Let Kek consume them.

It just brings in more potential liberal converts, which go back go back to where they came from bringing the Sup Forums virus-ideology with them seeding a new colony.

We're taking the internet back just like ancient-fags from old 2005 Sup Forums prophecised about so many years ago...

yes, them and a ton of new faggots

>internal ree

is this the hwndu thread now?
we gettin shoad

I'm guessing "hwndu" is spamfiltered.

Fucking hell mods I'm trying to find the Pepe drawing qt.

B E M Y W A I F U

>lets go troll Sup Forums haha!
>start "trolling" but keep getting BTFO with facts
>start ironically parroting our opinions
>eventually start unironically believing them
>finally swallow massive redpills
Happens everytime

kek

If you browse Sup Forums and you're not white do us a huge favor and don't ever publicly show your face in regards to Sup Forums

NEVER LANGUISH
NEVER WEAKEN
NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER DESPAIR
LONG LIVE OUR MOVEMENT
MAGA

WE have been summoned.

I'm Jewish I am not a racist!

2005 Sup Forumstard here

Sup Forums is p much the autistic cousin of Sup Forums, but I guess that counts for something

>checking in

Fucking ebaums world. amirite?

i've been on Sup Forums since 2001, i was here when the 9/11 happened, and Sup Forums is the most retarded board ever, it always was

Me too I took this screen.

Ive been on Sup Forums since 1996, its always been retarded.

yes, for a long time. And it's been infiltrated by actual right-wingers too, who come here thinking they're among their peers.

Rarely will any of the ideologues posting on this board stop and realize where exactly they are, what company they're keeping and what manner of beast lies dormant amid the chaos.

The subtitle for this board should be "Careful what you wish for".

a buch of newfriends because of the meme war
most of them will leave after a month, some will get redpilled and stay

>And it's been infiltrated by actual right-wingers too, who come here thinking they're among their peers.
le pol is ironic meme

Theyve been here forever brother

Stop replying and they go away. Theyve done everything they possibly can to contain our message, and despite their best efforts their president is Donald Trump.

Were winning. We wont stop winning. Dont be a cuck defeatist and enjoy their tears, they cant affect the glorious white man.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Not at all comrade! We've always believed the works should seize the means of production. Don't worry, any incorrect memories you have can be fixed by a little re-education.

Yes but most of them leave in a month or so. The rest stay, get red pilled and like most of us never leave.

Sup Forums has always been a leftist board.