You know it hurts Drumpf that so many people hate him

You know it hurts Drumpf that so many people hate him.

>A boss who can't stand you

But he won

>fatty mclardson has an opinion
stop the presses

>Moore admitting that Trump gave people back the power

Hearty keks

We love Trump....we hate fat coward leftists like this loudmouth

But nothing happened!

national eugenics program when?

Idk man he's rich, has a hot wife and is the president. i wouldn't give a shit

Trump's approval rating is at 57%.

Michael Moore must have alternative facts.

To be honest I don't think he cares at all. He should be used to being disliked, after all he is a polarizing tv character. I think he just likes to insult people and it helps him to get in the right mood. Don't think anything but losing would get under his skin, but it's just not happening

"Oh no some androgynous lard ass communist doesn't like me. Now all I have is $10 Billion, a supermodel wife, a global real estate empire, a loving family, and the presidency of the most powerful country in the world"

How will Drumpf ever recover?

Why does Moore hate Trump so much? Wasn't his first movie about how his hometown went to shit after the car companys went to other countries to build shit

>implying that Michael thinks he's the boss
he' doesn't even have 0.000001% of the share to America, let alone any credibility since he started chimping out.

Terrible metaphor tbqh
The people appointed Trump as the CEO of America and he will do his best.

Maikul Moore is a sag oh shit!

>t. Paul J Watson

it is so sad to know Moore thought he could barge in and see Donald too. when they stopped him it must have been so depressing.

I don't think he cares. This meme that he's thin skinned is the funniest thing, because it absolutely plays to his benefit. As long as people keep underestimating him, the longer he can run the country as he likes, unfettered.

10 dimmensional outter space jenga user

bu..bu.butt my 6 GORILLIAN

What a fucking idiot.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GUY BECOME RELEVANT AGAIN?!

his boss elected him though

I'm pretty sure he is only high-energized by haters' tears.

Also, the levels of Michael Moore projecting and trying to act smug and on top of the game when he's totally buttblasted by Trump are almost sweeter than sugar.