Bans predominately Shia country (iran) from entering United States who have never committed US terror attack

>bans predominately Shia country (iran) from entering United States who have never committed US terror attack
>doesn't ban Sunni Saudi Arabia, especially when mainly responsible for 911

why is he president again

Other urls found in this thread:

iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
youtube.com/watch?v=kKGmZN06lBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Iran has never terrorized the US

Are you fucking stupid?

Yeah, he's a fucking retard.

Because people voted for him.

Wait are you serious? I thought he wasn't a brainless neocon who sucked Saudi dick.

Spot the millenial

Name one terrorist attack committed from Iran on US soil.

Nice one.

Sauce plox

He makes fucking retards look like MENSA members.

But hey, we all have to start as beginners, baiting.

He tried.

You thought wrong.

SA has terrorized the US from than Iran idiot

Not doubting you have one locked and loaded but when?

daily reminder that this board is compromised and not one post will be free from astro turfing.

Why do you think he banned them?

Who calls the shots?

IF you think any president has any real power after what happened to the kennedy family, then you are a serf and deserve to be daily mind fucked by psy ops.

Hezbollah has never commited an act of terror on US soil. Meanwhile the Saudis did fucking 9/11 and nobody cares.

All sand niggers have to go. I live in Toronto. We have Muslim afghans, non religious Persians, and Christian Egyptians. While the Muslims are still the worst, the other two groups aren't far behind. They don't integrate and don't have any manners.

Yeah not banning Saudis is fucking stupid and the God emperor fucked up.

>inb4 shill
I can disagree with certain things

>they did 911

Someone is new on Sup Forums

the only thing i think iran has done to us was the hostage crisis

When is the last time the saudis held US servicemen hostage?

How long for iran?

because supplying IED's linked to the deaths of American troops isn't terrorist attacks
>durr what's a proxy war in the modern era

I'm sure you can figure out why Iran is on Trumps shitlist. He might not ban Saudis but there are plenty of sunni areas where rapeuges are not welcome from, Syria and Somalia for example.

>SHIA ARE GUD BOIS THEY DINDU NUFFIN
>REEE THEY'RE MUZZIES
Seeing Sup Forums bite its own tail is hilarious

I thought the list was about potential terrorists, not diplomatic affronts.

That wasn't even on US soil. That was in Iran and 30+ years ago.

>iranian government is bad
>ban the people
are you a retard

I wouldnt really give a shit about iran ban if saudi was banned too. completely retarded to ban iran and not saudi

who are the bigger enemies of Israel? Shias or Sunni?

You just want a Persian gf from Interpals

Come to think of it I want one

>Iranians
>not just as subhuman as other sandapes
pick one

Can anyone explain to me why the most powerful man on earth is such a fucking manchild he is more concerned with wasting resources on trying to "prove" he won the popular vote than actually doing the shit he promised?

I thought HE was the one trying to tell everyone else to shut up, move on, and get behind him, so why is he dwelling on it so fucking much?

Buddy, you're America. Odds are you've never met a Persian unless you live in Los Angles. Yes, you're correct that most don't care about religion. But this does not make them good people. There are thousands in Toronto, they have zero manners and most refuse to speak English.

At least they fight ISIS which can't be said about Saudi-Arabia or the US. Also, banning them is not the issue, they are mudslimes after all, but the hypocrisy in not banning the far bigger threat, Saudi Arabia, is astounding.

Trump has a lot of investments in GCC countries, especially Dubai, UAE. What's funny is UAE's country was literally built from the slave labor of foreigners because Arabs are too dumb to build anything by themselves.

If he banned Iran (of all places) it foreshadows what's coming.

Remember Iranians aren't lazy dumb Arabs .. they will fight back ... remember the 1997 paper written by “us citizens” for Israel. It say the Us needs a “Cataclysmic, pear-harbor like event” to motivate the US to take out Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran. So, of that list, who is left? It’s not even a secret, it’s all out there. One google and you can find it. These Jews were quite openly plotting it and it's what's been going on..

>tfw it was actually Jimmy Carter who banned Iranian immigrattion

better than nothing

"There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities" The same cannot be said Gulf Arabs or Africans:
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

The Nobel Prize is kind of biased. There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Maryam Mirzakhanim, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi.

The best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi.

Historically, the majority of the Islamic Golden Age came from Persians.

lol i am iranian

my iranian father taught taught me to integrate or get the fuck out of the US and he publicly shamed Muslims who wore headscarfs in public for not embracing American culture so idk what you're talking about

and i completely support halting immigration on all of the middle east including iran. just retarded to not ban saudi

>attack some country half way around the world using falsified evidence as justification
>kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people
>destabilize the region
>a couple roadside bombs go off
>some burgers get fried
>WAAAAAHHH!!!! TERRORISM!!!
You Americans seriously need to stop overusing this word.

He wants to be seen as legitimate and not have a birther movement 2.0 rally against him.

Most of the time Iranians try to lie about being Italian, Spanish, or Greek for obvious reasons. I had an old article on that, which I've lost.

IEDs are improvised retard, you don't supply IEDs. Might as well blame the people who mined the metal and the gooks who made the electronic components, and then everyone in the world is a terrorist for supplying materials that at some point might be used for terrorism.

He is pro-Israel

Israel hates Iran

Expect a war in two years tops

Iran hit the USS Cole with a missile and killer our sailors. They can suck a dick and stay home humping camels.

by that definition America would the biggest terrorist nation on Earth

That seems like a really big gamble considering he needs to prove literally three million votes were all fraudulent and all cast for Shillary, considering more people were caught illegally voting for him than her during the election.

What's he gonna do if this amounts to nothing?

>why is he president again
because the chosen people chose him

>this brand of islam is better than that brand of islam please let their unwanted, unmarried criminals enter our country

the US shot down an Iranian commercial airliner. it also started a coup to overthrow Iranian democracy and installed a puppet dictator.

Just like how every brand of Judaism is better than Ashkenazi

I doubt he'll come up with three million illegal votes but if he can show that the process clearly wasn't working and maybe a six digit number of votes was cast illegally he's already won. If there's nothing though he'll just keep it quiet and tweet about some celebrity probably.

Here's another one.

You kikes wouldn't even exist without Cyrus the Great freeing your ancestors from captivity.

UK made Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

>You kikes wouldn't even exist without Cyrus the Great freeing your ancestors from captivity.
the only mistake Iranians made was have mercy towards jews and free them.

>implying Saudi and not Jews did 9/11

Murder of Ali Akbar Tabatabai.

Bombing of the van driven by the wife of the Captain of the USS Vincennes in San Diego.

The U.S. does a much better job at integrating immigrants since they didn't have a communist leading their country for a decade like we did. They also don't let in droves of sandniggers every year. I still hate Iran, but you're right that Saudi Arabia should also be banned.

>the only mistake Iranians made was have mercy towards jews and free them.
I agree.

I honestly think Goethe's masterpiece, Faust, was largely based off of them.

When was the last time Iran 9/11'ed us?

2.500 years later Persians are still paying for that one mistake of Cyrus.

Since when did the IIDF of such a strong presence on Sup Forums?

Sunnis

idk anything about canada but in US muslims definitely do not integrate, but me and all my iranian friends have been taught to. im not sure if its just because we were born wealthy but most iranians i know are chill and love american culture

elaborate

>you have to be jidf on nu/pol/

>why is he president again
because the people voted for him

I love European culture. Fuck America.

There are only few good American scholars.

And while I am a bit wary of British, they are still better than Ameritards.

t. Iranian

>because the people voted for him
because the electoral college chose him. the majority of people voted for crooked hillary.

The first gen here are literal monkeys with money. The second gen speaks English, but they're awful people. They throw autistic fits when they have to wait in line, pay more than they expected, never say please and thank you, and drive like a drunken chinaman.

If you don't like America then why do you live there?

Trump has balls but he can't just do anything he wants.

Saudis, Jews are allie$, Iran is in israels way to expamd

You gotta keep the Jew shills happy

then

wait for it

leave

crazy huh?

I mean, it's a pretty fucking weird disconnect that the people who shitpost nonstop about the moneygrubbing, goyim-murdering Jew agenda also unquestioningly back the most diehard pro-Zionist candidate in decades.

His anti Muslim ideals fuel ISIS recruitment. I bet they love him. All they have to say is "we should harm American, just look at how their leader hates our people." He seems pretty dumb about what causes terrorism. Not to mention Iran can crash the oil market if they want destroying our economy. With his alienation of nate he has no way to enact sanctions on them.

They basically started the banking system and started usury. They offer a lot but in exchange for your soul. The Jews are overrepresented in the FED, Hollywood, and many other avenues in the USA. I think they struck a deal with the Anglos after WWII, which is why we see figures like Henry Kissinger always poking their kike nose in important affairs.

Anyways, read these lyrics from Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone:

"His smile fair as spring, as towards him he draws you;
His tongue sharp and silvery as he implores you.
Your wishes he grants, as he swears to adore you,
Gold, silver, jewels - he lays riches before you.
Dues need be repaid and he will come for you
All to reclaim, no smile to console you.
He'll snare you in bonds, eyes glowing afire
To gore and torment you till the stars expire!"

youtube.com/watch?v=kKGmZN06lBI

It's basically a metaphor for kikes. Jews are like ethnocentric Mephistopheles that leech from your countries.

I wish the Holocaust was NOT fiction.

REV UP THE WARMACHINE GO- UMM I MEAN BOYS IT'S TIME FOR A DOSE OF FREEDOM FOR THE MIDDLE EAST (AGAIN)

jidf propaganda is very effective and there's a lot more of it.

Of course we care more about our own soldiers lives than the lives of foreign subhuman shitskins. Also given the history between your two peoples I suspect most Iranians have a similar view regarding Iraqis.

I wanted to move to Europe before the Migrant Crisis, but I can't do that now with good conscience now. Their race is going to become a minority largely thanks to America's incompetent foreign policy in Syria. Why couldn't the USA just support fucking Assad? There would have been no ISIS then.

You wanna know why? Because of the Russian-backed Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline being competition with the US-backed Qatar-Turkey pipeline. These are just pretexts for an economic game. Putin was right to criticize USA in supporting unsavory rebels that switch sides, thereby strengthening Al-Nusra and ISIS.

Even Israel started financing ISIS.

Regardless, I want to stay and watch America break down internally. I don't give a shit about these

nah you can fuck off

The Migrant Crisis is largely the fault of the USA. I sympathize with the European New Right and will not migrate there now.

Your true enemies are kikes and Anglos.

>Anyways, read these lyrics from Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone:
can your post possibly make you out to be any more of a sad loser? lol

you're just a faggot. i've converted two muslim dudes to atheism, simply by making fun of them while still being friendly. close friends now, and valuable members of society. bitch ass scared of brown people.

Shut the fuck up, kike. If I lived during Cyrus' time, I would force your people to convert to Zoroastrianism or die. It's a shame the Holocaust is a deliberate exaggeration for your shitty political agendas.

Saudi & UAE have massive amounts of wealth, also oil. So it would be stupid to ban them. He banned most the poor and extremist havens.

Sure thing Ali.

The devil as ensnaring and insidious creature is a concept that's tens of thousands of years old, the fact that jews are stereotyped that way doesn't mean that they are the target of Goethe's Faust. Also I don't recall Goethe ever being averse to jews, there were a few popular writers and poets among them in the 18th century during German romanticism after all.

>If I lived during Cyrus' time, I would force your people to convert to Zoroastrianism or die.
what video game is that from?

The 435 day takeover of our embassy and holding the staff hostage?

Grow and learn son!

Hey, wait a minute...

Their religion permits them to rob non-Jews... This crafty race has one great principle: as long as order prevails there is nothing to be gained. (Das Jabrmarktsfest zu Plundersweilern)

Do you even know your own culture?

Also, look at Schopenhauer's remarks on kikes.

I think he made a deal with the jews, less Multiculturalism and Israel will get more support.

Yes the USA elected the fucking multicultist leaders in Europe who are forcing the rapefugees unto towns across the continent.

It's not Merkel's fault. It's the US!!!1

Here are some quotes of what Goethe thought of kikes:

What shall I say, however, about the people which has appropriated before all others the eternal blessing of wandering and has understood how to outwit by its mobile activity those who are settled and to surpass their co-wanderers?...

Nobody ever portrayed the caricature of a rabbi better than he. The fanatic zeal, the repulsive enthusiasm, the wild gesticulations, the confused murmuring, the piercing outcries, the effeminate movements, the sudden ups and downs of exaltation and the queerness of an ancient nonsense - all these he grasped so acutely that the presentation of this distasteful scene could make happy every man of taste as long as it lasted. (Wilhelm Melsters Wanderjahre)

Their religion permits them to rob non-Jews... This crafty race has one great principle: as long as order prevails there is nothing to be gained. (Das Jabrmarktsfest zu Plundersweilern)

I refrain from all co-operation with Jews and their accomplices. (Tag und Jahreshefte)

Upon my renewed studies of Homer I feel deeply what an inexpressible misfortune the Jewish trash has caused us. if we had never learned to know the actions of the Sodomites and the Egyptian-Babylonian whims, and if Homer had remained our Bible, what a different aspect humanity would have had! (Letter to Boettiger)

do you know what "on us soil means"

Grow and learn son!

Then why did he ban fucking Iran ?????

until the USA is oil independent, that would be a pretty stupid move

The US created the situation for the Migrant Crisis by supporting anti-Assad rebels, as I went into in-depth.

Now native Europeans will be in danger of going extinct.

What did he mean by this?!

Its because of 60 years of anti European properganda has made then weak and not self aware

>Their religion permits them to rob non-Jews
Americans commit more robberies per capita than in Guatemala and Zimbabwe.