i.imgur.com/38z6jiF.jpg
>Palmyra Jan19
imgur.com/a/AAzyq
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan26
>DeZ- SAA took control of 50% of cemetery, few hundred meters of lifting the siege on the Airport
>6 Tu-22M3 hit IS control centres, ammunition storages, armament and military hardware
>SAA foils rebels attack in Harasta, N Damascus
>Lavrov plans meeting with opposition leaders in jan27
>US opens new Sy base in Rojava with 800 servicemen
>Idlib jihadi wars first victim: Alnursa takes out CIA-backed Jaish al-Mujahideen(estimated 8k fighters), they runned and joined Ahrar al-Sham
>YPG FORCES REPEL IS COUNTER-ATTACK Tabqa countryside
>SAA liberates new village in w Palmyra
>unconfirmed: Turkish Army lost Sulfaniyah for the 12th time
>Turkish-backed group executes local man accused of spying for Kurds
>Houthi forces shoot down Saudi chopper

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

jinsa.org/files/2014GazaAssessmentReport.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Syria
twitter.com/alialimadadi110/status/824345589970333696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Anti-Jewish_riots_in_Aleppo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Syria#Post-1948
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/824417744229654529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

>Turkey lost the village again
I thought I'd soon have to retire this image kek.

Am Yisrael Chai!

>stabbing Jews is the route to Heaven
Can any muslim confirm this?

I confirm, Inshallah.

yeah and they got fucked up. But recently there are less airstrikes (after the joined operation with russia), less losses reported, less hardware destroyed. I doubt that's because they just stopped their efforts due to the large costs.
And that was weirdly on time with the SAA going more aggressive for Al Bab and the talks in Astana.

Takbir

I'm the person you're replying to. It's not exactly true. If you're fighting a holy war, and you die, all your sins are wiped clean. So, question is, who decides what's a holy war?

Our neighbor has pretty much decided that killing civvies is included in the definition.

Are you so nice out of the sudden because you feel bad for provoking our girl a few threads back?

Probably not. Is our girl Syria, and did we provoke her by blowing up Mezza Airport?

Kek-u AKBAR

I have come to examine the gains made by Turks today and to bake you.
And the Turks didn't make any gains.....

Not Jews. Zionists. We in Syria are programmed to hate Zionists. Now as you grow older, you really just don't care anymore. I've reached a point in my life where I really don't care about Jews/Zionists. But then, you see their shitposting and you question if your gov was right this whole time. I might hate Zionists now because all what they want in Syria is be destroyed but idk bout generalizing the all Jews

Weed isn't even legal here!

What we'd like is for you guys to stop killing each other, and for a stable leader to make a peace deal with us. That's what we'd like.

Nice taqiyya, we all know you would rip a jewish baby's head off if you could.

>we
>we
>we

I see. So you're a Zionist?

You do know that there's Jewish Syrians right?

There's NINE jews in Syria, I was joking but you are probably doing the taqiyya for real right now.

>What we'd like is for you guys to stop killing each other, and for a stable leader to make a peace deal with us. That's what we'd like.
Is Israel shitting its pants because it senses that Syria is going to come out of this alive, angry, and allied with Hezbollah?
Or have you accidentally bombed them for no reason time and again?

Can someone update me who is fighting who in the "moderate" civil war on Idlib?

We all know that 99% of Jews would do that to any white male.

Haven't been on /sg/ thread in a while just chilling on telegram keep doing you famalams

lol why would Israel be afraid of Syria? Do you believe the SAA would even come close to winning a war with Israel? Have you seen how blatantly Israel disregards human rights in war? They'd gain air supremacy and indiscriminately barrel bomb syria into rubble and Putin would lick Bibi's butthole all the meanwhile.

Thanks, Indonesia

Yep, but I was answering as an Israeli. I don't think what I believe is what you think I believe, though. It's nice to hear that there are Jews still in Syria.

Wikipedia says that there were fifteen left in 2015. And from how it describes how you guys treated them, I wouldn't blame them for leaving.

Hezbollah's been moving rockets to Lebanon. We've been bombing those shipments.

JFS is attacking a bunch of AAS's smaller allies. They've taken over two group HQs already.

Continuing on this line of thought, this is a people who's trump card is nuking as much countries as possible (samson option), the only way they could ever be beaten is by insurgency, because they won't nuke their own people (or would they?)

Lad. I'm talking about Syrian Jews outside the country too. Also I know a Jewish person who still lives in Syria and he's one of the most amazing lads I've ever met. And he always say that he was born here and wants to die here. Knowing that he actually can go wherever he wants.

How did we treat them?

Syrian Jewish people tried to even come back but you guys stopped them

[PERSONAL ANECDOTE TAQIYYA INTENSIFIES]

I fucking wonder why almost all the 'syrian' jews left the country.

>taqiyya
Listen up kid. Revisit us again when you're 18, ok? Now go play Minecraft

>Have you seen how blatantly Israel disregards human rights in war?
No, why don't you tell me?

jinsa.org/files/2014GazaAssessmentReport.pdf
It is the conclusion of this Task Force that Hamas sought to exploit the civilian population and IDF respect for LOAC to prevent Israeli attacks or to ensure an Israeli response would cause civilian casualties. Further, Hamas also exploited general lack of understanding about the balance between military necessity and humanitarian protection central to LOAC to present a false narrative that combat operations which produce civilian casualties are inherently unlawful.
The IDF executed a number of extraordinary and innovative methods to mitigate civilian risk.
These measures included: maximizing the use of precision-guided munitions; selecting the
lowest acceptable yield explosives; warning civilians with leaflets, text messages, telephone
calls and radio transmissions to leave a defined area of operations or to seek shelter; assisting
with the evacuation of civilians; firing smoke and illumination rounds prior to the use of
explosive munitions in order to encourage civilian evacuation; and most notably, dropping a
small, non-lethal explosive at an unoccupied corner of a structure to provide a “knock on the
roof” warning of an impending strike. The IDF implemented unprecedented precautionary
measures with full knowledge that they often would degrade the efficacy of an attack by allowing evacuation of military personnel, equipment or munitions. It is our assessment
as military professionals that IDF operations in Gaza exercised considerable restraint and
exceeded the requirements of LOAC.

>Syrian Jewish people tried to even come back but you guys stopped them
Don't be suprised lad, they need every Jew they can, because Arabs there are multiplying rabbit-style.
You're welcome, Inshallah.
2 theories:
Ahrar al-Sham wanted to attend to Astana talks, Nusra couldn't deal with it and a civil war broke out. (Keep in mind all these pockets, including Haleb, were shipped to Idlib.)
Second theory: it's a hoax, a PR stunt so to say, there's no clashes at all and Ahrar al-Sham wants to pose as the most "moderate" option in hope that new US estabilishment doesn't bomb them to death.
Nah, not exactly lad.

>How did we treat them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Syria

It really seems like your fathers treated them like second-class citizens, and kept them from leaving. It's not pretty reading, this wiki article.

But hey, I don't blame you, you had nothing to do with it.

>Nah, not exactly lad.
In that case, wasn't me. Guess I'm just a nice person.

Are you saying you don't practice taqiyya? C'mon now, we all know it, there's recordings of your religious leaders talking about it.

Hmm, I guess this makes up for all the other war crimes Israel has committed, then, am I right? All you middle easterners are just as bad as each other. I hope the Middle East gets set alight.

Go get stabbed by a kangaroo.
Oh, there are no kangaroos in minecraft?
Than go fuck an emu.

Did this sound better in your head? Because written down it is really revealing about your double digit IQ.

Tweeps are repeating the old Russian suggestions for a political solution. i.e. recognise Rojava autonomy, rename country to Syrian Republic (from Syrian Arab Republic), presidents serve a single 7 year term.

I don't know why they're reporting it like it's news though

twitter.com/alialimadadi110/status/824345589970333696

So the plan with Idlib is that SAA just chills when the Rebels are killing each other and then mop it up when it becomes a husk of a shell right

>second-class citizens
When? 1900> or 1900

>i.e. recognise Rojava autonomy
It's not suprising at all.
The 1916 borders were basically forced, as there were no national states at this time.
Both Putin and Assad stated that borders will be revisioned after the war, so the political solution could include the Rojava state, or de facto Kurdistan.
Other possibility is already planned and it's called Euphrates Sword - a large scale assault by TAF on Efrin and Manbij, approved by Kremlin.

Tell me a one good fucking reason why i shouldnt immigrate to Govt Syria and marry a
traditional qt and live a secular happy life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Anti-Jewish_riots_in_Aleppo

>Following the attack, the Jewish community went into a steep decline. The wealthy Jews escaped the day after the pogrom and many more fled in small groups in subsequent months.[2][4] Their property was forfeited and on December 22 the Syrian Government enacted a law forbidding Jews from selling their property.[3] Within years after the pogroms, most Jews left Aleppo, a large majority of them to Israel. By 1959, about 2,000 Jews remained in Aleppo.[10] As of 2012, no Jews live in Aleppo.[4]

And then it got worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Syria#Post-1948

Because your country is far much better

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Fight side-by-side with another secular Turks to overcome the Erdogan regime?

>Fight side-by-side with another secular Turks to overcome the Erdogan regime?
About that. I've been seeing memes about Darth Erdogan, how seriously should I take the 'Erdogan has become a dictator!' idea?

it was all in accordance with the diabolical plan of the zionists.

Wew. But how in Damascus in some era, they were friends and shit? Muslims, Christians, Jews. My grandfather used to tell me about how he turned on the gas (I guess) on Saturday for his Jewish friends and many such cases

ahahahahah well meme'd my friend
Syrian whores are so desperate here
that they sell themselves for as low as 20 Turkish Liras™ ( 5 euro or less thanks to erdomeme )

There are no other seculars like me.K*rds are fighting but i dont think i would join them.If an uprising happens I am first to go.
Im sick of erdomeme and forced political islam although im a muslim myself.

Oh no I'm offended

Because not everyone is a dick.

maybe he meant something completely different with " turning on the gas for his jewish friends"
>muh 6 gorrilion

>he turned on the gas (I guess) on Saturday for his Jewish friends and many such cases
Funny, my great grandfather did the same thing (most likely Totenkopf SS).
>that they sell themselves for as low as 20 Turkish Liras™ ( 5 euro or less thanks to erdomeme )
That's a pretty good price

I didnt mean to offend man.Im just saying Turkey is not really any different from Syria

Its like Syria9001

YOU SHOULD NOW BETTER
YOU CAUSED THIS
ONCE WE ARE DONE WITH ERDOMEME
IM COMING FOR YOU GOYIM

You fuckwad, I hate you.

>There are no other seculars like me.
Well, go to Syria and marry a traditional qt lad.
>My grandfather used to tell me about how he turned on the gas (I guess) on Saturday for his Jewish friend
We know you're in shortage of gas, but you know how it sounds, r-right?
From what I understand he basically takes all Ataturk reforms for a secular society back and is basically going to reinstate on*rs dream of Ottoman When after the 4th of April referendum, when he'll basically become a muslim dictator.

Wahhhhht? What did we do?

Someday in the future. They will be a peace agreement between the two countries. Whom are we kidding? We might be long dead till then tho

user. Give back hatay and let's be friends again

I-I get it

my grandfather (whom i buried last saturday, along with my grandmother, god rest their souls) would always tell me jew jokes when i was little. he used to own textile factories back when it was a very jewish business. he also once drove a truck to saudi arabia, dont remember why.

>"Hatay is Liberated"
>"Long Live Atatürk!"

In your fucking dreams :DDDD

Yes,he is forcing "neo-ottom*n conquerer of the world" meme unironically and %50 of the country is falling for it because it benefits them,or they are poor and they want something to believe in because erdomeme gives them poor live conditions and says it will be better once we go full retard-ottoman

>109082375
>Someday in the future. They will be a peace agreement between the two countries.
Inshallah.

RIP man. Sorry for your loss. Now why would he drive a peace truck to peace land?

>I-I get it
I wasn't trying to make fun of you. My great grandfather was literally part of the SS, most likely Totenkopf.

>My great grandfather was literally part of the SS, most likely Totenkopf.
Eh, my great grandfather died in Auschwitz when he fell from the watchtower.

Why are people engaging the kike as if he's human
REEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks. i dont remember what the deal with the truck was. some business venture im sure. it was back in the 60's iirc. i met his mate who's truck it was at the funeral.

What a coincidence. Mine was crushed by some dumbass falling from the watchtower.

Also Tulsi is woke af
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/824417744229654529

That means we'll be immortal enemies tbqh.

I know bro. But hey redpill me on this. What's the difference between Wehrmacht and SS?
Also can you redpill me on 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar?

>woke af

AYYYHOLUP DUNT GO N USE OUR WORDS. WORD.

Ree.

>i met his mate who's truck it was at the funeral.
How old is he?

Because we rarely get a kike that we can talk to, not some self-righteous cunt.
Nice to see people still remember this meme.
Jokes aside, my grandfather fell captive after 1939 and when he was "working" in a mine the Germans/Nazis taught him the song: "Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles, sand und wasser - das ist alles"
Pretty cruel tbqhfamalam

>Also Tulsi is woke af
I wonder how long it'll take for the middle-right politcal spectrum to see Assad as the lesser evil and how long until they understand that liberalcucks are supporting Al Qaeda.

If she brings on that discussion it'll be fun.

Holy shit, Abu Hajar had a sister?!

There is literally NOTHING wrong with being Zionist

around 75

>There is literally NOTHING wrong with being Zionist
As long as you're watching third part of Matrix.

LADS. I CAN'T WATCH THE VIDEO. CAN SOMEONE TL;DR ME?

IT'S SO CRINGY TO WATCH

Noice

Ik

So, anybody want to explain why we're still awake at 3 AM? I'm starting to think that we're not responsible adults.

Gib back clay

What's next? /sg/ stops supporting Assad!!!!!1

My clock says 1:00am. I'm on to your jewish lies.

I guess it's kinda like the SAA and Mukhabarat?
Wehrmacht was the military, SS did all kinds of stuff. Searched for jews, managed state owned businesses, searched for people who didn't fall in line (aka. the moderate opposition). Afaik. they also managed captured towns. They basically were the people who kept everything moving, the backbone of the movement.
I don't know much about the 13th, I might look into it tomorrow, what would you like to know?

responsible adult is a meme forced by the breeders.

Hello JIDF.
How's your night shift going?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>Gib back clay
...I don't think your government wants it.

Not bad, not bad.

>1 post by this ID
WHO ARE YOU??

I believe 13th was retired Panzerfusilier, political officers related to Hitler's early years and Jaegers that formed Inteligenzioneeinsatzgruppen.
I still can't believe they killed all our professors at Lwów university.

What's the average Israeli woman rated out of 10? Is it true those pictures of Israeli military women do not represent the average Israeli woman's looks? Asking for a friend.

2. AM here. Currently unemployed but fat bankroll and going to holidays soon. Really enjoying the unhealthy lifestyle right now.
Btw, what are you guys drinking tonight?
>me, pic related

Oh. I get it now. Thanks

And what I want to know is how they got recruited?

H O M S I G O B A C K T O S L E E P

I T S M Y M U K H A B A R A T S H I F T N O W

Seppo Proxyfag

Ye they hire models do some photos and jew away

Some people call me the hero they needed but never asked for, others call me Homsi master of all Hemorrhoids, but you can simply call me N I G G E R.

:P There's a range of body shapes, but yeah. Both Israeli guys and girls tend to be trim. The pretty Israeli soldier girls, I can look at and think 'Oh, yeah, I know a couple of people who look like that.'

Shtuyot. They just lift real pics.

You know what I'm talking about, all kinds of clay, all kinds

Shit sorry nigger, forgot about our schedule, just wanted to work some over hours maybe get some extra pay.
I knew it, fucking jews.