Do Asians on Sup Forums accept White supremacy?

This question also applies to non-whites latinos, arabs, etc.

>Be Asian
>Be aware of racial studies and statistics
>Deem black people inferior
>Learn that these racial studies and statistics also imply that your race is inferior to whites
>Be confused

I see this all the time. Asians and latinos will heckle the fuck out of a nigga. But i feel that deep down, you asians and latinos are just making the best of it because you wish you were white. If I weren't black, I'd probably do the same thing.

Unlike blacks, Asians and the other races don't have a bunch of centrist beliefs and liberals affirming to them that their race was once great and mighty and they are the most superior.

Like i'll often see mexican Sup Forumsers niggerbashing but they know damn well that they're part native american which is a race commonly deemed inferior to whites. So surely these mexicans are self-hating.

And we all know how white washed Asian culture can be. We already know what goes on up in they culture.

So asians and other non black non white races do you consider whites to be superior and the master race?

Or are all humans equal except for the godforsaken nigger?

i white, i see this game not as a race battle bt more like an IQ battle.

Even some on the black have high IQ. They should have a place in our utopia as equals if that day come.

I don't get why anyone other than whites would come to this board. Its masochistic.

I'm Indian and I accept white supremacy, but don't really care desu.

I'm too honest with myself not to. I'd rather take the cold hard racist truth then superficial liberal lies.

i assume some of them are more sick of leftist bullshit than a bunch of LARPing neonazi weeaboos

I think white people are better looking from an aesthetic standpoint, but otherwise they don't have too much over us.

Whites may be genetically superior, but they have made some catastrophic cultural mistakes which brings them down, one of those mistakes is womens suffrage.

wait, so you ignore all the scientific contributions, its just a matter of aesthetics to you guys?

Your average white isn't a genius, smart ones aren't often

ye. im white and this is truth. its over for us now

Yeah whites are the masterrace. I sometimes envy whites, but being asian has a few perks so its not all bad as being a nigger. It's in my best interest to keep whites in power over kikes, chinks or leftists so I keep coming back here.

This guy gets it

>White supremacy
Sup Forums seriously needs to shut this concept if ever wants to become relevant

Why do we consider Asians inferior to whites?

Usually the IQ studies we cite put Asians higher than whites. Of course we often also add a caveat that whites are more creative or inventive or whatever, but I feel at this point it's hard to really say it's entirely genetic, and not a cultural mishap.

China has had some pretty impressive achievements in the past, as well as important contributions (compass, gun powder, etc.). They just sort of collapsed ~1000-1500 yrs ago and have had trouble recovering. Especially because whites used the inventions they got to sail half way around the world and get them hooked on opium.

Indian here. I 100% accept the cultural superiority of Western Civilization. That's about it though, the skypes have ruined your race, and your susceptibility to their bullshit doesn't reflect well on you.

If we whites fall it's the duty of the asian man become the supremacists.

You guys have better IQ in average and you won't have whites libertards to tell you what you can't do.

Because being an anti-globalist/being aware of the JQ is not the exclusive domain of Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists.

>implying we're not too relevant right now
Too many damn newfags these days

(w-we love you though; you're here for ever)

Asians and whites are two great races that race great separately. They're fine in their normal forms, but with hapas there are genetic problems. They can benefit from western cultural guidance (that is, once the hollycuck jewish culture machine is dealt with).

Half asian and half white, except the asian half is filipino. What does Sup Forums think about filipinos anyways? Are we just the niggers of asia? because Niggers in Asian culture are the Cambodians as far as im aware of. I'm genuinely curious.

>invented literally everything on the entire planet
>not superior

you would do well to show some gratitude, ying wang. without us you'd have no internet right now.

Asian user reporting in

We respect your desire to advocate the place of your own race in the world but don't think of you as superior. Oriental nations were rocking sciences, theology and philosophy while you're Greek forefathers were still trying to figure out how boats worked.

That said we respect that you are one of the few cultures (And I said 'you' lightly since there are a lot of cultures under the umbrella tearm 'white' that are just as bad as niggers) that created things on your own without having other peoples carry you.

Inferior? Maybe shitholes like China.

What white city is as orderly and peaceful as Tokyo? Or any Japanese city for that matter.

Who btfo the math community? Mochizuki.

Who owns 4chins?
Nip-moot

Whos flag is literally a red pill on a white background?
Japan.

Checkmate, cumskins.

Flips are more like the Mexicans of Asia, maybe Brazilians but without as much culture. I hear a lot of funny stories out of the Phillipines and it really seems like they're a good natured people.

Yes, and we should ally against globalist and shitskin threats

I just let the white guy talk
all will be settled IRL

you're more like the mexicans of asia

The first and only MASTER RACE were Greeks,like it or not.

>Greeks invented the first political system and belief that allowed the world to evolve and scale it's inventions.
>When all other whites were just axe swinging barbarians,Greeks pioneered and dominated battlefields with their combat tactics;e.g Alexanders phalanx
>Pioneered and developed music,drama,language and way ahead of their times.
>Literally every battle they've faced they were outnumbered,yet still prevailed.

>Inb4 muh turkish rapebabies

Of course the modern people of Greece have other things going on,but the point stands.

>JEB

mayan (mexican native american) here. Just because we call out dindus on their stupid shit doesn't mean we are self hating.
>can care less about white supremacy

But do you accept whites as your indisputable mental and physical superior? Would you press a button if it turned you into a 6"2 aesthetic aryan mesomorphic blonde blue eyed demigod?

Cultural mistakes have destroyed the west, now compare cities before the west embraced (((democracy)))

Chinks can fuck off. They commit more crime than blacks, but it's white collar crime so nobody cares. They integrate worse than Muslims and act like they're still in the communist shithole they crawled out of.

>Who wants to actually live in Japan?
Pathetic weebs and slants. Your culture is, not even exaggerating, the laughing stock of the entire world.

>Who fucking developed modern mathematics to begin with?
Newton, Leibniz, etc. All white. This clown you mention is only leading in his specialty. By the way, current chess grandmaster is norwegian.

>Who created Sup Forums?
real moot

>Who got nuked twice?
Japan.

Whites invent everything, whites dominate the world, whites are just the best in every way. Your people are a joke.

Nig, I think you've misunderstood (not surprising). It's not that whites are superior, or asians are superior. It's that blacks are inferior. They're at the bottom of the fucking ladder. They're almost humans, but not quite. Maybe in 5000 years. The truth is not white supremacy, the truth is black inferiority. All humans are superior to blacks.

Have fun with your segregated train carts because you molest women, English teacher

Am a gook. I just come here because I find you people funny.

I do not believe in racial supremacy of any kind, mostly because I don't really have much love for other asians, but I do believe racial homogeneity is the key to national identity and the foundation of a strong nation.

Which is funny because where I come from, I am part of a minority that pretty much rejects any part of the local culture, but why would I want to adopt mudslime culture?

We have a lot to learn from you guys, but that's about it.

The only thing white people have is height. The mainstream media has exaggerated the attractiveness of the white male

Asians are better in iq

Korean here

really don't give a shit

just don't burn a cross on my yard
>get Jamal next door

make no mistake. while i am certain that race is playing a role in iq, it is, at most, a minor footnote compared to the upbringing of the individual. the asians we encounter here are almost always westernized. current westernized asians are the immediate descendants of asians who despised communism and the oppressive rule of their leaders back home. they are not just here for the economic opportunities, they are here because they agree with the liberties america affords to those who pull their weight. these chinks and gooks beat the smarts directly into their kids' heads, which is more than i can say for alot of european-descendant america, where we glorify sports and bullshit fake college degrees instead of hard, boring, natural sciences and engineering (you know, the stuff that actually makes this country move forward). many of the asians back home are uneducated farmers or heavily-politicized assholes who subscribe to whatever bullshit their lying leaders fed them.

I find white civilization is leading the race towards that distant point known as utopia. However, white civilization is not a unified entity, they have splintered up into multiple teams. AKA Anglo vs Germanic, etc. US is ahead and Europe is trailing behind, but Euro are faltering due to their own dumb mistakes. Asia having a chance to catch up to the Eurosphere as the distance between them is now plausible to fill up.

Civilization competes and sometimes be at war, it keeps the Human Race going forward.

As for Africa. . . They are dead last. Not even in a thousand years will they catch up. Even when everyone have already left mother earth and gone to space, they will still be a shithole.

>t. Gook

Most Asians don't like to dwell on it but they do at least subconsciously recognize white supremacy.

While whites think Asians are inscrutable and smart, Asians think whites are somewhat obtuse or naive. They judge us for not being as "clever" (ie. sly and predatory in business) yet they know perfectly well that we're trustworthy and 100X more honourable, and this is why our institutions are so much more functional. They see whites as dependable, honest, and good, and even though they think we're silly as individuals they respect us as a people because our cultures are so successful.

Asians value the good of both cultures, and they have a inferiority complex based on the areas they're weaker.

Also Asians are awe-struck by white beauty and can't get enough white cock & pussy.

But do you accept whites as your superiors? To recognize your inferiority?

No.

This was a great day for all mankind you midget crook tooth radioactive island monkey

They had no idea how to use "gun-powder"

Whites are not superior to asians. Asians are not superior to whites. Niggers are inferior to both.

yes but no because it's not real. the only true part is that niggers are a bunch of inferior apes that chimp around and i dont mean black people. i know this one white nigger and he is fucking hilarious when he chimps out about how das wacist.

>Learn that these racial studies and statistics also imply that your race is inferior to whites
[citation needed]

Niggers are inferior to my coffee mug atleast I can clean my coffee mug.

B-b-b-but what about white aesthetics, athleticism, and inventions?

>Asians are colonizing Africa
>They're getting involved in the Middle East
>They're building up their militaries
>They're building Gundams and all sorts of robotic Japanese sci-fi shit
>They're already invading Europe and both North/South America

Let's face it whities, your days are numbered.
The Asians have won.

On the contrary, you actually seem insincere, because of that very niceness.

am 1% Asian so no

Seeing how those "WHITE" countries are either SJW liberal joke of countries or Slavic shitholes,
I really don't see them superior at all.

>White supremacy
(((white))) supremacy

The white race would only be superior if the majority realized the fullest physical AND mental potential. Too many of you are a disgrace to humanity, but in general I'd rather live in a white America that wasn't racist to AMERICAN BORN Hispanics.

Also, it's not entirely about race, this is more about politics, if we could get rid of all the emotionally centered and overly subjective poltical mentalities in the USA, then we could have some constructive conversations about the rights of all races equally. I'm a Hispanic with a Spaniard branch in my genes, so I can't really speak for any shit skin.

Caucasoid asians are the true master race. We will take over. Soon.

Mudblood

amerfat

Asians are alright except for the Chinese.

Asians have no creativity.

They just simply took what they found best from western countries and did their own thing.

But for some reason I honestly dont know why did the for example China stagnate. Europe had wars as well. Was it the mindset?

Some asianbro answer me please

Dogmeat rotted their brains.

would commit exterminatus on them just for this one trait

I gotta call bullshit

The japanese can actually come up with some bizarre genius shit

Fuck the chinese.

was talking about China

fuck off to the animeboards you chinks

Im black and support white supremacy.

nah, senpai. Whities can shoke on my dick

I'm Vietnamese, so we respect every white nation that is a superpower. And no, France does not count as a super power.

Everybody knows the Chinese are your top one source of knockoffs...they'll eventually produce a cheap, fake version of planet Earth...wait and see.

Mixed race user reporting, ty based black user.

Become a slave then

>mulatto

Usually I would insult you, but today is a good day, so i'll let you go this one time.

I agree, and i have no greek ancestry. I'm descended from insular celts britain and ireland.

I am. Me and my wife race play from time to time. She switches to her male ancestors thinking and does shit. White girls are crazy desu

That must suck. I realized that if my race can't be superior. Then I'll be superior.

Woah watch it leaf , high IQ blacks might have a place in our real society but the utopia would be strictly white only.

The Chinese invented a lot of things, but that was a long time ago. Perhaps there was a large change in their thinking/educational system.

Das right. I fucking hate my race and we have done nothing to i prove. Thanks to my shit genetics I have a weak ass chin, jaw and horrible facial aethetics. Oh, and did I tell you that I was adopted by jews? I'm sure you can imagine the hell ive go e through in my life.

jackie4chan just made asians white yesterday. Keep up faggot

>and your susceptibility to their bullshit doesn't reflect well on you.
no it does not

depends on what kind of white. Scandinavians germanic yes. Anglos are garbage tier

Begone, rogue; begone, wretch; do not come near me again.

>Who btfo the math community? Mochizuki.
That would be Euler, Gauss, then Lagrange, in that order.
Kill yourself.

Whites also have a pretty glorious history and have contributed a lot to civilization both in the east and west (lebniz, turing, newton, darwin, etc.) And what about our contribution to the arts? (Mozart, Shakespeare, Bach, Rembrandt, etc.)

Also not all whites are tall. Mozart was like 5'4 or something. There is more to whites then meets the eye, but you have to look toward our groups eccentrics and outcasts to find the true motor of our imaginations.

We have a different sense of aesthetic in the west, and very few whites are really capable of capturing the soul of the west in art. Mainstream white culture (at least in America) is utter trash. You only find pockets of true illumination in suppressed white subcultures within the west.

> Learn that these racial studies and statistics also imply that your race is inferior to whites

by what metric? They have higher IQ which is quite valued here, so they're even superior in that regard.

asians are surpassing whites. Higher IQ (proven despite Sup Forums pseudoscience muh creativity backed by anecdotes and disregarding enlightenment). Couple that with genetic engineering and european countries with their high amount of brown mutts won't be able to compete anymore. Our few geniuses won't be able to keep the whole thing up anymore, I see it happening e.g. in the departments of our university that require high IQ (i.e. physics/math etc.), asian postdocs are quite overrepresented.

I'm half, so maybe I'm biased, but, in my opinion, Asians are essentially white when talking about race.

White supremacy is not accepted, its imposed with force.

By virtue of that, it does not exist and you will all get RICED.com, BLACKED.com and MEXICANED.com.

Am Asian.
Wish I were white.

oh and to clarify it's a bit of a wonky formulation on my behalf. Whites clearly have the BEST history. What I'm saying is that asians have the potential to surpass us and that it's happening at this moment

Which race nuked you filthy chinks and made you our cucks.

>0.001% of the population is truly brilliant
>fuck like rabbits, run your population up to 1000000000+
>???
>profit!

When I read shit like this I laugh honestly. I can't tell if you're being serious or not with this shitposting but I'm going to explain why I'm glad I'm not white. I'm Mexican/Colombian so here I go. For one thing, white people don't have culture. Every time I have to go to my half-brothers parties(white/mexican)you people have such shit food and boring festivies. Like deadass, my white step grandparents play bingo for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now my side of the family, the Mexican/Colombian side. It's always fucking lit, the food is amazing, we get really drunk and actually celebrate events and go wild. To add on to that. For some reason, it's so god damn easy to pick up white women, and I consider myself a shitskin. I have a white girlfriend and I'm considering cheating on her because I literally can. My life is honestly amazing, and maybe it's not cause I'm Mexican or w/e. Idk, but life is great right now so you can fuck off with your white supremacy and keep living your dull boring lives as cucks to other minorities.