Why do you Mormon cunts insist on bothering people in the middle of the day? Fuck off

Why do you Mormon cunts insist on bothering people in the middle of the day? Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/sections/magazine/glimpses-ajh/the-american-indian-descended-from-the-ten-lost-tribes-part-ii/2015/02/04/'
amazon.com/Suppressed-History-America-Meriwether-Discoveries/dp/1591431220
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-native-american-origins-dna-20150721-story.html
nature.com/articles/nature14895.epdf?referrer_access_token=JABz9YWKfPIM4mKlUJeyXtRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0N6yB-nEyCdRoL51ykMO5E91orKw8mXMzuxoORJJBQhEiOY6HCV-J-2KiKOd7gK84HWgoCcK-sO-mYnt2tPv0CRiqHuFiGeuwscr0KHt9Fr-H5b8qTSfQ3U3k8rz62JPtYPilkVgaS-LJAMA5Hvk5vOIE1xohomRgjDJ_urSTry6A_Bi5nLmZZWpxDUw7HKBPmQUqLdk5Dj44DZqDewI4_1p0jbsz4IcCkhEuiBKtdERQ==&tracking_referrer=www.latimes.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lock your gate or don't answer the door, genius.

no mormons here lel, heretics must be burned at the stake

they are wussies, tell em to fuck off and they will run away

Those faggots rang the doorbell three times until I personally told them to fuck off. They can't take a hint.

This is why I open the door naked. Some Johova's witnesses came to the door and saw me with my gut hanging out, tidy widies, and eating a drum stick and then they never came back

Ask them about the Utah rebellion and why they were massacring Californians

sorry to get you off your welfare couch tyrone. we just wanted to see if we could cure your degeneracy

proud moments. tell me would you rather have more commifornians as this point

Embrace the true and only path to our lord and savior jesus, whom lived in the last days.

this guy gets it. puts the civil in civilization while the rest of you cunts get all hot and bothered like they are stealing your shit when they just want to give you a book that would give your pathetic lifes some meaning

I live in a predominantly black and Muslim neighborhood in Los Angeles. I remember a few times gang members harassed and even killed a guy.

Nobody wants to join your cult, Jim Jones.

wouldnt you rather have had a bunch of mormons around you. instead of robbing you, you would probably have some cookies dropped off. but enjoy your self created cess pools

Don't get the Californians back then confused with the lib cucks today. Those motherfuckers making that pilgrimage were tough. The point was they were robbing and killing any US citizen that was going through.

Mormons were also hostile in Missouri, and there was an executive order to exterminate them. Early terrorists, to be honest

They'll chase you on their mountain bikes.

meh if a cult lets me date hot white virgins, see the world for 2 years, teaches my family how not to be degenerates, and generally leaves me to my own devices beyond that it sounds way better than the alternatives.

enjoy your awesome belief in becoming worm food, thats a lot to live for.

>Why do you Mormon cunts insist on bothering people in the middle of the day?

Why are you at home in the middle of the day?

Fuck Off Neet Leech.

bullshit. you havent read shit about that time. they were immigrants who hated slavery and were killed by their inbred neighbors. some dumb southerners decided to follow through their territory and antagonize the indians who were buddies with the mormons and didnt try to kill and rob them. blamo no more southerners.

them and jehovas witnesses are annoying but atleast they are mostly harmless

>meh if a cult lets me date hot white virgins
Nice fantasy.
>see the world for 2 years
I'm sure going door to door around the neighborhood might seem like the world for a shut in like you

>awesome belief in becoming worm food
>implying I'm athiest
top kekarino

>lets me date hot white virgins, see the world for 2 years,

those two things arent compatible

you know those bitches who go to honduras or africa or some shit to do "missionary" work? what do you think "missionary" means?

the only chance you fucks got these days at finding a virgin is hooking up with an ugly high school chick.

this guy gets it. i take the jws pamplets and offer them water on a hot day cuz im civil and not a cunt. try americaning sometime and be civil

>not wanting 2 qt.3.14 mormon boys to come knocking on your door

wtf dude, are you gay?

>a couple of mormons show up
>ask if I have a church
>tell them that I frequent the local nondom
>ask me if I want to hear about the mormon church
>say no
>ask if there's anything they can help with since they're there
>tell them they can help me feed the horses since it's about dinner time for hoss
>they actually drop their stuff and come help me feed them
>turned a hour long job into a twenty minute one

They're not all bad.

>they were immigrants who hated slavery and were killed by their inbred neighbors.
So it wasn't because Joseph Smith had a prophecy that they would found the holy city of Zion where current settlers already lived, and were using their cult to take over?

But sure, its always the racist inbred slavers of the south. Doesn't matter that when slavery was at its peak that only 13% of the population of missouri own slaves?

not a fantasy if you teach your women to have some class and keep their legs shut.

meh what do i care what you believe, its all a joke unless you religion makes logical sense. mine has a plan. yours is maybe your peyote trips have opened you mind to other dimensions and shit. enjoy

>this is what drumpfkins actually believe

I am a Catholic but have really been disappointed with the direction the church has been going in the past few years/months. Thinking about switching denominations. One of the fringe ideas is Mormons. Anyone give me the rundown on the exactly?

t.bh i would become orthodox in a heart beat but it seems nation based and don't feel the Ukrainian or serb communities would reapply suck me in.

Get a dog. A REAL DOG. Not some little whimpy thing that barks constantly. I am talking a 50+ lb 4-legged emissary of hell. Tie him up in the front yard. No one will bother you then.

I always act like I'm a Jehova's Witness when they come by (AZfag) and they freak out and run away.

Those aren't real Mormons.
Those are robbers posing as Mormons.
They are scoping out your house to later rob it.

You dumb mormons will believe anything. Don't you guys think Jesus lived in Missouri?

lol again learn to readz. you mean he had a dream for a city on land they purchased. look up the church of christ illiterate, they are an apostate group still living on it.

and beyond the 13 percent the other 87 were the slaves of that group. nice high horse with your slaver, murderer, stealing history if you came from there

God has a plan. You are important. Jesus is the Christ. Jesus likes more than just Jews and cares about everybody. Thats it in a nutshell.

Why are you home in the middle of the day for them to bother you?

He said he that the land of their enemies would be theirs in his stupid fucking dream.

Also not sure why I am responding to this reddit-tier shit. Obviously youre flustered because your religion has been exposed as the hostile delusional fucks you really are.

And don't try to act like mormons arent racists. Are black people just lazy angels or some shit? Could you please clarify that for us, I'm sure that is just another misunderstanding.

And you get your own planet

no you idiot. we believe Jesus came to the indians cuz they were a branch of israel. and surprise surprise they have israeli genetics they cant explain. we believe the indians kept records on metal plates which oh no no they didnt said the archealogists till shit they actually did and the spanierds stole them.

What we believe is that God didnt give up on us but was waiting for a country to actually have freedom of religion and speech so he could do His work without a bunch of eurocuck monarchs and bankers screwing with it. they tried anways at the beginning with their war on us till utah

And you get a planet when u die?

I am Christian. I believe that Jesus is the son of God and there is only salvation through him.

For me, formal religion would only exist for a sense of community. I feel spiritually ok without going to a church every week but I'm used to it anyway and I would like to be around people who are not total cucks.

Like I said, really like orthodoxy but it seems so closed off. Would really like to know what Mormons are like from a first hand account.

Also did Jesus know instant transmission or how did he get to Missouri?

Don't do it, they go to church for like 6 hours on Sunday. Catholics keep it to a based 45 minutes

holy shit quit reading baptist pamphlets. you know they are just running a business and are a feared you wouldnt give them the gibs anymore.

not flustered at all. ive read all the anti shit. ive also read shit you wouldnt believe. like did you know that Shinto shares most of our beliefs. betcha didnt know that one frank.

mormons arent racist you dumb bastard. they never enslaved anyone or wanted that shit. joseph smith ran for president on abolition you dumb bastard and that was part of what got him shot.

the us would have avoided a civil war with joseph as president if you look up his presidential platform but no no im flustered.

how about you read the book of mormon and actually make your own judgement. the whole point is Jesus doesnt want a race war and the Gospel being accepted by both sides is the only way to not have one.

No, you become a God if you are worthy and worthiness isnt determined by this life alone.

Look up multi dimensional string theory. God is God a specific universe and wants us to be of our own. If you get literal you will realize as an observer of the universe you are a God in embryo as the act of observation alters reality.

Mormons are super friendly. Half of Canada was Mormon colonies (the west half). Look up mormon church and just show up during the time it is open. You will be pleasantly suprised.

Racism literally means that you believe another race to be inherently inferior. So I wonder why you didn't answer the question about what mormons believe about people with black skin.

Its funny you keep deflecting with "we weren't slavers".

Nice apologetic rebuttal btw, just name call and throw a fit and avoid the question.

What would my God powers include?

what, not sure what you are talking about

Citation on all that bullshit, please. There is absolutely NO DNA evidence whatsoever to substantiate that nonsense.

What about all the gold, silver, and resources Joe Smith claimed were in S. America that aren't there? What about the elephants and hippos, and horses? Where are the bodies of all the dead which fought in the wars that the Book of Mormon claim happened? What about the Kinderhook Plates?

Do your women do anal or nah?

they did not consider people with black skin less you dumb ass. that was a bunch of the southern converts. the official policy always was to wait for giving equal rights till the united states government wouldnt come at us again. cuz geez its not like you didnt mention they hadnt put out an extermination order on us already. and geez we werent in mccarthyism where we would be viewed as commies by helping black people. get some context.'

again the whole damn book of mormon is that god doesnt care about your skin color, he cares you follow his rules. the book talks about the dark skinned people becoming more righteous and then the white becoming and back and forth.

It also points out the whole stupid racism thing started because some dumb bastards in the past fought over authority and since then the children kept up the fighting cuz of my heritage bullshit

kind of like what you are trying to do now

read the damn book

>No, you become a God
Blasphemy, Satan's first lie.

jewishpress.com/sections/magazine/glimpses-ajh/the-american-indian-descended-from-the-ten-lost-tribes-part-ii/2015/02/04/'

Not even mormon sourcing, enjoy. keep em coming.

Go watch chariot of the gods. I can also pull out dna maps but you can google all this shit by typing israel indian dna

we dont care. its up to the couple

Bullshit, Jesus himself says that he wants us to be one just like he is one with the father

explain that

blasphemy is a lazy mans religious defense

Yeah just deny history. Wasn't until 1978 that you decided it would no longer be in the best interest to be a racist church. Go fuck yourself revisionist shithead

Buy a Muslim hat and wear it when they come over. That's what got rid of them for me.

I will read that with great interest, I am an ex-Mormon and this would be of great interest to me.

Oh, and I'll wait on you to address everything else I listed before continuing to pile on with others.

God is subject to the universe and the universe is subject to him. God is also man and woman combined being originally the term Elohim in hebrew which means Gods.

So you can have all the kids you want, you live in a reality you create (like you do already via observation in physics) and you have a perfected physical body which never dies.

this is all why we worship jesus. not cuz we are scared of hell. instead that he suffered so we could achieve perfection.

why didn't you redpill them on kek and meme magic?

3 hours you tard and only one hour for sacrament. the other two hours are one for sunday school where you learn genealogy and shit. the last is a quorum where you hang out with other guys or ladies your same age.

Thanks bro. God bless.

very much this^

bullshit again. we had tried numerous times in the past. go read some shit instead of pretending like you know shit.

again you wont disagree with what is actually in the book. you instead point a political situation and cry racism. nice try.

The article is a question, not a statement lol. Literally they are just citing a bunch of early settler's observation. In fact the very article that you did not read (probably like how you havent read shit about your own religion without it being spoonfed to you) said this:

"If the American Indians were of Hebrew descent, their DNA would correlate with Middle Eastern genetic markers, which it does not. Thus, DNA testing contradicts the doctrine that the aborigine peoples living here when the New World was discovered were descended from the ten lost tribes."

i taught muslims. one guy was scared of being killed by his family or he wouldve joined. red pilled me on that shit.

I enjoy telling them I would love to talk; but only one of them can come in.. it usually freaks them the fuck out...

Literally the last paragraph of the article (titled The Theory is BUNK):
>Simon G. Southerton’s book Losing a Lost Tribe[iii] contains a thorough study of the pre-migration origin of Native Americans based on DNA genetic markers. His results show that these peoples are of Siberian and Polynesian. If the American Indians were of Hebrew descent, their DNA would correlate with Middle Eastern genetic markers, which it does not. Thus, DNA testing contradicts the doctrine that the aborigine peoples living here when the New World was discovered were descended from the ten lost tribes.

Holy shit have you READ this article? It literally is a REFUTATION to the theory that Indians are descendants of the Israelites.

El Oh El.

They came one day when I was sleeping in. I got out of bed and answered the door in my boxer shorts. My dog is very friendly and ran to the door like normal. I almost missed grabbing him since I was half asleep.

I must have looked like white trash while I was mostly naked and holding back my dog. They apologized for bothering me and left. They used to come around a lot. That was the last time I saw them.

And get that 10%

Supposedly they have a "do not disturb list" that they take very seriously, you can ask them not to bother you anymore and you'll be alright. That aside: I don't really agree with them but they are good people.

no problem. the book of mormon isnt the oogie boogey and neither are mormons. we just literally believe that jesus didnt pack his shit up and leave after jerusalem. we instead believe he cared and visited others to spread his teachings and save them from suffering.

not so retarded sounding if you believe in him and read what he says

The hat I used.

It's pretty priceless. It's not often that when someone is trying to apologize for their religion that they flat out give you facts to refute it. This guy is fucking great.

this is really just an exercise routine for us, which is why we ride around on bikes. we fit while you fat. deal with it, lard-o. if we came to the door more often, maybe you'd burn a few more calories.

Look up the Smithsonian and what they did with the Lewis and Clark information

You see America had to bury the indians are white and israeli shit or they couldnt have done muh manifest destiny

ive learned from experience that people that want me to fetch them the truth are to lazy to ingest said truth so good luck

but the truth exists and it goes against your bullshit history

amazon.com/Suppressed-History-America-Meriwether-Discoveries/dp/1591431220

Probably didnt even know merriweather lewis was murdered over this stuff

And the second butt blasted mormon enters the fray.

>Why do you Mormon cunts insist on bothering people in the middle of the day?
>middle of the day

I'm at fucking work then Tyrone. I wouldn't know what this is like.

I fucking knew it. I live on a dead end road that a lot of people come to walk and you guys were here constantly for awhile.

One more

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-native-american-origins-dna-20150721-story.html

Better DNA shows they came in waves and those werent even the ones like the anasazi that were wiped out which is what the Book of Mormon is literally about.

Yeah Isreali had to bury it, too. LOL.

>refuses to address where he was not onl BTFO, but BTFO by his own words
>Muh conspiracy theories
>Shifting the burden of proof on the nonbelievers

Nah, YOU provide sources for your claims, shitlord.

you dont have to pay if you dont want to. its for the common good but you arent going to be treated different. dont believe me, look it up

they are going after oldies, lonely housewives, and shut ins like you, that's why.

I had a couple of Mormons knock on my door last Saturday. They were very polite and just wanted to talk. Why does this trigger so many fags. We chatted about guns, hunting, fishing the Green River, and Jesus.

Truly you are living the Gospel. Where in the Book of Mormon does it talk about insulting your brethren?

Meh, nice cherry picking. The rest of the article goes against it and I provide DNA sources that agree with my claims. Also documentation that we dont have shit for testing on DNA since we liked to kill the natives.

nature.com/articles/nature14895.epdf?referrer_access_token=JABz9YWKfPIM4mKlUJeyXtRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0N6yB-nEyCdRoL51ykMO5E91orKw8mXMzuxoORJJBQhEiOY6HCV-J-2KiKOd7gK84HWgoCcK-sO-mYnt2tPv0CRiqHuFiGeuwscr0KHt9Fr-H5b8qTSfQ3U3k8rz62JPtYPilkVgaS-LJAMA5Hvk5vOIE1xohomRgjDJ_urSTry6A_Bi5nLmZZWpxDUw7HKBPmQUqLdk5Dj44DZqDewI4_1p0jbsz4IcCkhEuiBKtdERQ==&tracking_referrer=www.latimes.com

Look up Haggoth in the Book of Mormon

Protesting and looting doesn't spread the word. Well, not in a effective way.

>ctl F
>Hebrew: 0 results
>Jew: 0 results
>Israel: 0 results

What did it mean by this?

i met some mormons, they where from utah, all have the same name or some shit, they came at my clockmaker's workshop, one of them buy a watch, and give me a 20minutes talk, i tried to be nice, they hand me a book and a phone number.
I don't even know why i stick along that much time with those guys anyway.

This is pretty accurate, Mormons are quite nice

nowhere but idgaf. tired of belief cherry pickers. I own all my belief systems past. nobody else seems to. contradictory bible, well thats no big deal. muslim psychos, well im not one of them. jewish talmud, well we skip over those parts.

i hold you to the same standards you hold this belief system and you flop.

cant even read the book and debate it...

Dude hes just google searching and just pasting whatever he sees. He obviously isn't reading the shit he is sending.

Why aren't you at work?

Do you all believe in the trinity? I asked Mormon chat once and they said yes but I'm not sure how you square that with becoming a god and having your own planet

>burden of proof is on the non believers
What a great witness

this is the post that ends the thread

>an ex-mormon doesn't know the gospel.
no wonder you dropped out.