How does Sup Forums feel about Muslim Trump supporters such as myself?

How does Sup Forums feel about Muslim Trump supporters such as myself?

i think malik is just butthurt is bro dont answer is calls and for you i dont care but your prohet was a con man who fused christain idea's with other monothiests ideas so i see you as a usefull idiot

We don't...

if you were an American patriot I wouldn't care
but you're a leaf
come on dad, get your spelling on point you chav cunt

If you support him I have to assume you understand the dangers he's trying to head off and I'm fine with you.

Good muslims are OK, but mostly they are really bad muslims pretending to be good so they can blow shit up and behead you. You're OK in Canada.

>but you're a leaf
oxymoron, mudslimes aren't leaves

i am not english and i know 4 other languages english is my worst when it comes to spelling only moved here for the comfy job with good pay

What do you mean by stopping the dangers? In general, or the ban on refugees?

That you need to be killed for worshiping a pedophile

Oh ok I see know thank for the insightful comment much appreciate

this: you might be ok but we can't trust you because your religion is infested with the bad. please stay away and be good over there.

do you know how to reply to posts?

click on the post number or type it in like this: ok? great. have a nice time on Sup Forums.

you have to go back

If you are a true muslim you have to join the Muslim Reform Movement.

you're ok

you're freaking dumb, trump hates muslims

You are smarter than the rest, but I don't want any of you here. You as a group provide no value, only bomb risks and another client group for liberal shitheads.

You're in Canada anyways so it's not like you have any effect

I've had Muslim friends who were pretty alright but I get sketched out because you all seem like a russian roulette game with a radical in the chamber

Convert or Leave. those are your choice if you want to be accepted. realizing "muslim" is the problem is half the battle

More power to you man #MAGA

Finally some positivity. MAGA Magic back at you