REDPILLING MY CLASS ABOUT MEDIA BIAS

Im doing a presentation on FAKE NEWS and MEDIA BIAS. Please post your best screenshots/infographics about how the media was bias vs trump AND bernie!!

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/dec/04/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-incorrectly-says-obama-forcing-boys-and-g/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/apr/17/america/meme-compares-spending-undocumented-immigrants-typ/
reason.com/blog/2017/01/06/greenwald-podcast
theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/https://theintercept.com/2016/12/31/russia-hysteria-infects-washpost-again-false-story-about-hacking-u-s-electric-grid/
democracynow.org/2017/1/5/glenn_greenwald_on_dearth_of_evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw
imgur.com/a/nC02j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumping what i got

Thanks
I need all the redpills you guys need
My county is 90% democrat

Make sure you tell them about the holohoax

Too soon
This will be only about the election
Maybe next time pal

You dont know how much I appreciate this

Thx these are great

this is a good one

Guys if you have any ideas/ good points / arguments or small paragraphs of text you want me to add tell me!! I want to redpill them as much as i can

best one

You may get blasted on that one particularly. Hillary was indeed referring to energy policy and not immigration policy. You can read the speech its still on wikileaks

ask them why they think they've never heard of white michael brown

This is one of the best ones in my opinion
>I don't like you? Wearing all white makes you a scary fucking racist
>I do like you? Wearing all white makes you look very presidential!
Be sure to point out this is the same fucking writer, and just 11 days apart.

Underage b8, sage

dont know if you can use this.
you can probably use google to find the original.

Show them the recent one about CNN¡s head saying how they control the image of Trump in other countries.

talk about the 'famous' inauguration picture going around in which the time on a clock tower shows to be 1:15, nearly an hour after everyone had already left.

If this doesn't make someone at least question the media, then nothing will.

On a related note, look at all this dirt by mainstream media outlets.

The will of one man prevailed over them all so that he can save the western world. Isn't it beautiful? I'm sure there will be many more wonderful things to come soon, brothers.

Keep them coming! Im organizing everything

It should be noted that these were published within minutes to hours of each other, right after the speech. Almost like they were all instructed to refer to it a certain way...

did you know this image is fake?

First statement:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

Second statement:

politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/dec/04/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-incorrectly-says-obama-forcing-boys-and-g/

Last statement:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/apr/17/america/meme-compares-spending-undocumented-immigrants-typ/

don't be like lefists and get all your information from memes. It's a funny image, sure, but look deeper than that, we're better than them, lads.

Glenn Greenwald of Snowden-relevations and pullitzer-price fame has very good reports on the russian hacking allegations. If you actually want to make a decent presentation that might convince anybody, you should look them up.
reason.com/blog/2017/01/06/greenwald-podcast
theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/https://theintercept.com/2016/12/31/russia-hysteria-infects-washpost-again-false-story-about-hacking-u-s-electric-grid/
democracynow.org/2017/1/5/glenn_greenwald_on_dearth_of_evidence

also found this while scrolling through his twitter, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

This 100% i hope most articles are still up because i need to fact check everything and look them up

Also i need more bernie bias to get them to relate otherwise im just defending trump in their eyes

Excellent work user

Goodluck. I put together an album of imgur for ya because I'm not about to find 500 storefronts or fucking stop signs posting them all. Lots of media bullshit in this.

imgur.com/a/nC02j

How did NBC not know that was Trump using an expression? The point he was making was that she destroyed the server so completely that no one was getting it

Politifact bias

More bias

PROOF OF MEDIA COLLUSION IS IN THE PODESTA EMAILS

Even MORE blatant bias