twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/824405632442859521
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxd61lQJyPU
youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/united-nations-trump-administration.html
liveleak.com/view?i=caa_1485209844
youtube.com/watch?v=aLCO6pG6JDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEW

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you little bully? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Latino affairs, and I've been involved in numerous secret visits to Washington, Iowa, and I have over 300 confirmed voters. I am trained in tetsudo warfare and I'm the top spanish speaker in the entire bush family. You are nothing to me but just another entertainer. I will wipe you the heck out with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on the planet, mark my gosh-darn words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the twitter? Think again, jerk. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of illegal mexicans across the USA and your voters are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, buddy. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your presidential bid. You're really beat, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make guacamole in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my molcajete. Not only am I extensively trained in authentic mexican cuisine, but I have access to the entire bank account of the 'Right to Rise' Super Pac and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable presidential run off the face of the continent, you little meanie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" tweet was about bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flipping finger. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly guy. I will make guacamole all over you and drown you in it. You're absolutely wrong on this one, jerk

don't forget he has all the crazy superpowers that obama and bush gave themselves

>miss "alternative facts", is going to be on

Lou Dobbs is on, my favorite.

>sanctuary cities

Ramz is here lads.

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/824405632442859521

DRUMPF IS FINNISHED
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxd61lQJyPU

d e v i l i s h

Kellyanne on Dobbs now now now!!!

What is Ivanka even doing?
Is Trump grooming her to get into politics?

KELLYANNE ON DOBBS

She helped guide us to victory. Don't buy into divide and conquer tactics by lugenpresse degenerates.

Post awoos

Make sure to appreciate how happy you are right now, fellers. Don't take this for granted.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE EVERYBODY. KELLYANNE TOO!!!

AWOOOOOOOOMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc

Genius. Get that man a line to Trump.

>Trump is playing chess on this level

Is that Shiite LaDouche?

G L O R I O U S

For every reply, I knock up my wife with another white baby. Repeatings digits and etc mean twins.

hell nya.

nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/united-nations-trump-administration.html

>President Trump orders review of US role in the UN

MR PRESIDENT PLEASE!

THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING

MY BODY WASN'T READY

Guys how do u like CA it's the most conservative state in the union, believe me :^)

Nice.

i w-wish

american public school history was shit. only reason why i learned american and european history was because i was on the quiz bowl team and so i did a lot of independent study
for the pacific war, literally all you learn is "japan attacks america. america joins allies. japan gets bombed and we win"
they don't even discuss why japan attacked us, or their previous conquests, or the complete reversal at midway and our difficulties before then, or the japanese shifts in tactics as the war grew more desperate for them, or the necessity of nukes to prevent the costly japanese mainland invasion (and also to prevent soviets from spreading communism any further).
you'll get paragraphs over paragraphs about the civil rights movement, the underground railroad, the "women's history" in certain time periods, and other obvious entry-tier leftism bullshit, but serious history gets glossed over. pretty sure half my american history class talked about the fucking aztecs and mayans for a good chunk, when of all things they are the ones that should be paraphrased

AWOO

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Does the MSM not understand that these policies actually poll well?

The muslim ban and The Wall have been polling around 50% in favor, 40% opposed, 10% dont care since he started talking about them over a year ago.

rolling

AWWWOOOVEMENT

Link? YFN.

He's right you know

Will Trump address this historical trend?

We all wish for a lot of things user, sometimes they become true with hard work.

President

Trump

Next thing you know we have RWDS as college campus police.

>Back at shitposting HQ catching up on President Trump news
>Had a good job interview today
>Comfy mode engaged for the night

Feels good pham

Did you just post a Twitter meme?

SIGN ALL THE PAPERS DADDIE AWOOOOOOOO

reminds me of Mr. Bones wild ride
>Get off on exit
>It take you right back on the ride again

Who else comfy here watching a shit get greased by the popo
>Bodycam Footage Shows Police Shooting of Abdi Mohamed

liveleak.com/view?i=caa_1485209844

Ever heard of tunnels Drumpfkins? So much for your wall.

>Van Kuck

>using the fear of white genocide for (you)'s.
I like it.

>MSM knowing shit

They are always wrong, they are stupid, and they lie. Why bother with them?

you guys are watching KAC on dobbs right?

Amazing what 8 years of free money will do to a stock exchange.

Libs go on denying the obvious.

Fucking mental disorder.

I don't have access to a TV

post a link

Ever heard of guns? So much for your country.

>2018
>all these illegals were going to be deported anyway
>2019
>the wall would have been finished by now with or without Trump

>tfw I never thought common core was this retarded

I thought it was just some bad policy, which is why trump wanted it out.
I didn't think it was just straight up retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLCO6pG6JDY

PERFECT

Mexico is proof low iq people are shit and can only survive in the modern world by leeching money from whites. High iq populations are better in every way. So we need to stop all immigration from shitskin countries to preserve our edge in intelligence.

she will win in a landslide as be first female POTUS

>DADDIE

Fox News is getting better ratings than the other three networks combined.

i think you can't make a woman pregnant more than one baby at the time?????? wtf

It didn't start trending up until Hillary cancelled her fireworks.

Yes!

>Ah, interesting opinion. I'm actually fairly educated on this topic if you'd allow me to explai-
>NO! NO! NO! WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG!

8 years of ZIRP is a hell of a drug

>Does the MSM not understand that these policies actually poll well?

fuck no, if they had any clue whatsoever they wouldn't be crying so hard against these policies

I don't know if I trust Ivanka anymore. Someone like Charlotte might be better.

t. what's that?

Threadly reminder.

>Donald John Trump Jr. has a son also named Donald John Trump
Dynasty in the making.

It's always a Jew.

what did he mean by this
what redpill was he talking about

MAKE HER YOUR BROODMARE

>What are seismic sensors.

Dig Paco, then bunker buster is on the menu.

Lol

I quit watching CNN after they leaked that bullshit russian document information. When I want to see opposite views I watch MSNBC now and that's rare.

All news not named Fox News is just people freaking out and bitching about Trump 24/7

The video of Obama telling illegals to vote at a Hillary rally in Chapel Hill, NC on 11/6/2016 has been edited to remove the audio. All copies of the unedited video have been purged from the internet.

Help us, user. You're our only hope.

>Wolf barely cracking 1.0

C.UCKED

Oh shit, i'm watching fox news. They're going to have the guy who interrogated 9/11 terrorists on to discuss torture.

That's bs and they fucking know it. The DOW started ticking up the minute Trump was elected and they can stick their heads in the sand or realize the markets actually WANT Trump.

It's that Turkish-Aaron beef slicer.

Fine.

Why would he, having omega males and Eurasian """"males"""" transition is a good thing. First, it means less competition for the rest of the male population. Secondly, it provides an alternative to real women. Third, they're going to kill themselves before they turn 40. And fourth, it would be cruel to force Eurasian """males""" to live their pathetic little lives without ever having sex so let them have their gender change and experience sex with real men who will teach them how to be submissive little whores who live for dick. If Elliot Rodgers had transitioned, he'd be much happier today.

>Trump already passing his agenda through with no resistance

*Yawn* I'm already bored of winning

I know you're trolling but if the wall is heavy enough then the ground underneath becomes more compressed, so if it's a REALLY BIG wall, it'll be impossible

She won't walk tomorrow

Will Trump disavow pens and paper??

I hope you did your best.

What happens when Obama is back in Washington and starts scheming together with Holden ?

i'll say one thing for Tariq Nasheed. every single time an opportunity arises for him to prove to everyone that he's a fucking idiot, he never, ever fails

You can. It's called Superfetation.

disavow this

FAIR AND BALANCED

And Tucker is absolutely slaying in the most important demographic.