Tulsi Gabbard's Trip to Syria

So it is just coming out now that Tulsi Gabbard (Dem. Senator from Hawaii) took a trip to Syria/Lebanon and met with various leaders (including Assad) as well as civilians from both sides. Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

As a bonus you can see ledditors' reactions here reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5q63ef/tulsi_gabbard_confirms_she_met_with_assad_during/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5q63ef/tulsi_gabbard_confirms_she_met_with_assad_during/
youtube.com/watch?v=ID223ToMVxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's the only notable democratic politician I like as a Trump supporter. Even as much as I appreciated Bernie's message and anti-establishment-ness, he was still very old, unenergetic, and kind of a pushover in some aspects

Butthurt former Hillary supporters want to act like her actually being proactive and doing shit, like reaching across the board and actually looking for peace in Syria, is some kind of treason to their party-in-ruins.
They'd rather support "moderate" rebels and try to start a proxy war with Russia, fucking hypocrites. Gabbard is one of the only democrats I've seen who seems to speak against this, probably due to her war experience.

this. I have to agree; she did an interview with wolf blitzer last year- and she revealed a breddy gud grasp of the situation in syria.. I was surprised she is a democrat- but she has interests in India and other shit holes.

>I was surprised she is a democrat
Pro choice
Pro gun control
Environmentalist
Anti war
Supports banking regulation

Sounds like a Democrat to me

hhaahah... those ledditors ae crying so hard. i don't understnad it really, but tears are tears.

>pro choice
fine, let them abort their kids, people who would, should

>gun control
fuck that

>environmentalist
okay

>anti war
good

>Banking regulation
good, no neoliberal supports that so that's an anomaly actually

My waifu desu

> Can't believe we're wasting a safe blue seat on this self-aggrandizing clown.

> Fuck Tulsi Gabbard. The only thing of note she's ever done is kiss Bernie's ring

>she has a history of islamophobia and homophobia.

Sup Forums, never forget how stupid the opposition is. 2020 is going to handed to us on a golden plate.

next hillary's target

She's from the House you faggot. Also, totally would be a Republican if she wasn't in a blue state. Her father is Mike "Hunting Fags for Christ" Gabbard.

she isn't pro gun control man, she had to be bullied by the party to support the "moderate" gun control measures

>she has a history of islamophobia and homophobia.
this makes me like her more

>She's from the House you faggot.

fug my bad, saw another american poster here say she was a senator and didn't bother verifying

Man how fucking bluepilled are redditfags? All I saw in the comments was fucking bullshit zog propaganda it's not even funny anymore

r/politics became incredibly pro-Hillary after Bernie lost the primary.
it's disgusting how they can't see what lost them this election, and how they immediately try to demonize someone who's attempting to work across the aisle and doesn't exactly fit into the Democratic party's (shitty) foreign policy narrative

This is good. They have learned nothing from their defeat, and will suffer countless more as a result.

unfortunately if that sentiment goes mainstream it could ruin any chance she has at climbing the political ladder, which is bad seeing as how she seems respectable

it's good because I like Trump but it's also kind of bad because I like Gabbard too, and want to see her succeed.

Did you guys see her interview on (((cnn))) a few hours ago? She BTFO the obama position and shit on him for funding """moderate""" rebels and saying theyre all extremists we need to stop supporting and let syria sort this out themselves

Pretty amazing coming from a democrat

>You mean randomly dropping bombs on arab targets that our political allies want us to? Good thing Trump is going to still "be against" ISIS in the exact same way. eye roll

Goddamn Reddit is terrible

If her party is beyond repair she can jump ship.

she'll succed in republican party

What is this even supposed to mean? Is that faggot >implying that ISIS isn't backed by the Saudis?

She can always swap to Republican if the Democrats start giving her shit. If her base is loyal enough they will follow her, so if she does well this term there is nothing the Democrats can do to her.

Yeah I was pretty impressed - now people are shitting out a fake quote claiming she said that all Syrians support Assad thanks to some butthurt journalist. I hate how people say fake shit like this and then everyone takes it at face value

She resigned as the vice chair of the DNC to support Sanders and was severely threatened for doing so. She is a very principled Democrat and would support her more than almost all the establishment Republican cuckservatives.

She has a routine history of BTFOing people on war "has the gentleman from xxxx ever been in the military? Have you ever been to war? Well then perhaps you should leave this debate to those that have!"

She kicks ass on many levels.

SHE GOING ROGUE

This. If the DNC chooses Hitlery over her, then that's it. The DNC will never be able to redeem itself, and the shillbots will probably be okay with all of it.

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5q63ef/tulsi_gabbard_confirms_she_met_with_assad_during/

The Bernietards have completely turned on her tonight, ripping the shit out of her on twitter and reddit.

I think she''ll end up in the Trump team somewhere down the line. She left for Syria right after that closed meeting with Trump.

>implying Trump's not going to court her due to his talent for recognizing and REWARDING ability.

She has Ability in fucking SPADES!

A very rare woman.

I respect her very much... for a democrat.

I also understand why she went Dem however... due to her gender, being a HI native and the timeframe in which she was raised.

She's going to be a major player in the US/Global scene in the next decade... believe it.

This could prove deadly for 2020 if she decides to run.

she will likely get excommunicated before 2020 and may not even get re-elected in 2018 based on the reaction from the left to this

I have a feeling she's gonna be one of the main Dems to work with Trump instead of meme-spouting about
>muh rapist/sexist/racist/xenophobic/fascist/nazi/#notMYpresident!!

...and in the process thereof. (hopefully) becoming a leader which brings back some sanity and balance to the American Left... rather than this (((globalist))) backed communist agitation nonsense they presently are representing.

She will be the one to do so... if anyone actually does.

Trump has quietly been trying to get friendly with her... which tells you all you really need to know (ie. he believes the same stuff I just laid out regarding her)

Potential is a tasty fruit, when nourished properly.

When that crazy-ass bastard McCain went he met with ISIS and Nusra, then sent them arms. Who do you want representing democracy - a crazy old coot or somebody who can actually carry on a conversation?

>They'd rather support "moderate" rebels and try to start a proxy war with Russia, fucking hypocrites.

They dont "want" anything. They are just following whatever the corporate Democrat talkingpoint is. Same goes for the fucktards, who follow anything their Republican leaning leaders tell them.

Today this- tomorrow that.

>She is a very principled Democrat and would support her more than almost all the establishment Republican cuckservatives.

That you can appreciate that honestly makes me glad. Have a nice evening, user.

Anyone have a link to this interview? All I could find on YT was something she did a month ago.

i wonder how many muslims raped her,a piece of ass like that doesnt come to often in sandniggeristan

if you care about this stuff you should start watching George Webb's youtube videos

>sane democrat
It's kinda sad she will be destroyed by her party for being rational about issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=ID223ToMVxM

Is Tulsi Gabbard White?

She's former military, so it's more like how many muslims did she kill when they tried to rape her.

If it wasn't for gun control, this would be a pretty solid platform desu.

is everyone on r/politics still a shill?

>Military
>Muslim rape

More like soldiers raping their way through their own armed forces. Am i right?

You are not honestly against any form of gun regulation, user?

>met with Assad

already like her more than McCain, who met with Al-Qaeda and ISIS warlords he was in favor of supporting.

Screw you Hans. There are gun laws that should be repealed like the Hughes ammendment.

Yes. It's apparently worse than ever. I guess Soros and (((rest of them))) are doubling down on the echo chamber.