NORTH KOREAN ELITES TURNING THEIR BACKS ON KIM JONG UN

NORTH KOREAN ELITES TURNING THEIR BACKS ON KIM JONG UN

it's happening lads, north korea may become a free country soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=417kBcy9mSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationing_in_the_United_Kingdom
carnegie.ru/2016/02/03/resurgence-of-market-economy-in-north-korea-pub-62647
amazon.com/Real-North-Korea-Politics-Stalinist/dp/0199390037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't he just have them all executed?

Didn't he kill a high level general for falling asleep during a ceremony? I can't immagine him taking this lying down.

because dictators are only as powerful as their elites and military authorities let them be
Usually when a dictator falls the military lets the rebels in and then have the dictator replaced

NKIDF is real and knows who you are

So are they going to try to be friendly?
Or is this group more hardline?

Does anyone seriously trust any news coming out of best Korea?

Stalin called, he wants your bullshit post removed or it's gulag for you

Its twitter seems pretty legit

oooh cute butt

source? or kys

The elites there have been selfish cowards for so long that seeing is believing for me as far as them ending all this once and for all

NK is a pool of greedy retards just like all dictatorships. They are like US (((((((((((sovereign citizens)))))))))))))) and we manage them just like we do the sovereigns: as long as they stay in their place and shout all the crazy shit they want without fucking physically with anyone, we let them stay where they are. Thus we are in control. As always.

What is free exactly? Look at South Korea. All of the women try to look the same. Look at Europeans. We can't even get our borders under control.

North Korea is free.

red pill me on north korea

Watch "The Propaganda Game" on Netflix or pirate it.

Extremely poor third-world dictatorship, existing solely on handouts form Russia. All memes aside, nothing outstanding really.

>handouts form Russia
I think you meant China, my colgate friend

Russia is behind everything.

Incredibly poor and repressive dictatorship, though other than the political repression it's not as poor as most other impoverished countries. It's very isolated and relatively not much was known about it until recently. I remember when people didn't know how old KJU was. There's a lot of propaganda both from and concerning it, so any information on it mandated a critical eye.

Nice source faggot
wasted trips

I'm to the point now where I don't believe anything I hear about it.

they know trump won't play any games with north korea. Trump would let NK starve and freeze before lifting a finger for them. unlike the dems and clinton, who lavished NK with food aid and even gave them a nuclear reactor.

Military leaders profited from his existence
they would have turned the army on him if it didn't

also said usually

I hope North Korea survives at least another decade. I want to visit it before the regime collapses. As batshit insane as they are, the country is fascinating.

We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world, but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example. We will shine for everyone to follow.

-Donald John Trump
45th President of the United States of America

What makes you think it won't?

NOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT THE ETERNAL LEADER KIM JONG UN
WHHHYYY
WHY MUST THE JEWS FUCK OVER YET ANOTHER ASIAN COUNTRY?!

I can't believe this fat fuck was diagnosed with hypertension in his early 30s.

I weep for them, they are so oppressed by living among their own people, they need a lot more diversity.
Freedom will bring them this, good for them.

If the North Koreans continue to blindly follow KJU, he'll purge his cabinet to the point of filling it with inexperienced members that can't pick up where their predecessor left off. I don't think the Kim family will stay in power long though, other successful communist dictatorships at least have an inner circle of yes men who live good lifestyles, I wouldn't doubt it if his generals and elites fear him and what's to come. At that point, nothing's really stopping them from conspiring.

b-but he got 99.9% of the votes in the last election?! HOW DARE THE ELITES DEFY THE WILL OF THIS PEOPLE IN THIS WAY!!

They need a better banking system too.

Kek confirms: North Korea to be made great again!

This according to a traitor of the regime who decided to damn his entire extended family to prison camp hellholes so that he could defect from his cushy ambassadorial job in London.

Sounds like it's ripe for a Trump crusade.

Trump will reunify Korea

No, my misinformed burger friend.
Current "prosperity" of NK started after Putin resumed their financing, which was cut after the fall of USSR (and was a reason why NK was in literal darkness for a decade or so)

looks shopped to me

If North Korea does collapse, it'll be a case of the boy who cried wolf. There's been predictions of it for decades, but Jim Il-Sung's death, the 90s famine, the embargoes, and Kim Jong-il's death didn't do it.

They kind of still are.

All indications point to hardliners. The brutal executions against dissidents, the military actions against the South, all meant to placate a hardcore militarist cadre.

One of my buddies had sex with a North Korean woman and he said it was the tightest pussy he's ever had.

but now they have muh nuclear program

Where are the proofs

Guess it's time to find some OIL in NK, guys!

Go on, my repeating numerals friend.

I think right after his father died he got super depressed and ate cheese all day every day. Blew up like a fucking balloon, and has since lost some of the weight.

wtf them legs pointed in like that

Cutting edge stuff no doubt.

b-b-but he won the popular vote though!!1!
99% of the people voted for him!1!

>North Korea
>elites
you fucking what?

>NORTH KOREAN ELITES TURNING THEIR BACKS ON KIM JONG UN

About fucking time.

what that machine, some kind of an arcade game?

Cool trackball.

Get the fuck out of my face with that shit, Carlos.

wew lad

I don't think so.
AMIGO!

The only way to resolve the issue of North's nuclear threats is the elimination of Kim Jong-Un's regime.
- Former North Korean deputy ambassador to Britain, Thae Yong-Ho, talks to the media at the Seoul Foreign Correspondents Club, on January 25, 2017

God damn it, Carlos, I hate you so fucking much.

Digits confirms
Got sauce?

Meanwhile, public transit.

Can't wait for the NK shitposters.

Tee-hee.

can someone post a fucking link?

>turning your back on a man who could have you executed on a whim

I think there is presently ONE. Every time he shows up everyone types out there:

RARE
A
R
E

But who owns the only Steam account in Best Korea?

>5000x3333
Really?

So Best Korea is going to become like Worst Korea? Another victim of the globalists. Many such cases.

If you want to know what's actually happening in North Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=417kBcy9mSI

bet her bush is huge though

You mean (((free))), with (((free))) market and a Zionist central bank?

humanity will die out because of a lot of thing, and that's good, i sincerely hope for my dead every day fore there is no hope; i just wouldn't want for there to be any chance of any of this shit occurring ever again

Sad!

Kim is only a mascot. He has about as much power as a European royal family.They are for show.

The ones who have been running the country all this time is the old as fuck generals always following him.

>free
>country

choose one

Glorious Leader of course. He probably plays 4x strat games and is terrible at them.

>Best Korea
Ask your grandfather how it feels en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationing_in_the_United_Kingdom

I have no fucking idea what is happening in this post.

I sincerely hope for your death, too.
You and all the others traitors to Humanity, out there, wishing to plunge us into subhumanity and turn our species into a planetbound failure awaiting extinction at the next cosmic extinction event.

Singles and our glorious leader will be just fine

This is what I think also. After daddy died they were not just going to give him the keys to the car. They have leverage by holding insurrection over his head.

The only skin North Korea has in the energy reserves game is coal and uranium.

>It's happening
>NK
*sigh* it's never happening. Face it, NK is actually pretty stable and probably not that shitty. If you still believe the propaganda at this point then you're an idiot

North Korea is stable, but for just about everyone, it is definitely shitty.

Who

That's hilariously wrong

>what is several purges of the red army and pretty much everyone else

Hmm American education at work people

B'b'but Kim sicks dogs on his generals, advisers, and family members! Orders executions by anti-aircraft gunz and sheeit!

Do the north women get the same jaw surgery as the South? I can't imagine North Korea has the resources to fix ALL of their caveman features...

>it's never happening
>The growth of the private sector
>the private sector is now estimated to account for 30 to 50 percent of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP)
>carnegie.ru/2016/02/03/resurgence-of-market-economy-in-north-korea-pub-62647

I almost don't want to listen to this because I don't trust universities to dispense real information anymore in the US. Pseudo intellectualism for sale if you can afford the price with a heavy dose of Marxism.

they need to worry more about getting surgery that loosens their pussies

Korean pussies are so fucking tight to the point it's not even enjoyable fucking them

WTF how can you even be blue-pilled on North Korea?

That's the firsr thing I would snipe.

It's classical liberal Russian professor working in South Korean Uni, faggot. The fact a lecture is happening at ChicagoU doesn't matter much.
amazon.com/Real-North-Korea-Politics-Stalinist/dp/0199390037